剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
that you may also care about this person.
你应该也同样在乎
Hey, that's terrific.
挺好
It's Rebel-- Rebel Alley,
是Rebel Rebel Alley
and she thinks that you're going to always be in her life.
她说 你一直是她生命里最重要的人
I'm glad to know she thinks that.
我很高兴她这么想
Yeah. Tell him how you feel about her.
好 告诉他你对她的感情
Yeah, I-- you know, I'm crazy about her,
好 我 你知道 我为她疯狂
and, and I just-- I'm not going to be able to do anything
而且 我 我愿意做任何事情
about that until you let her go.
只要你放弃她
She's my little numnum. Sure.
她是我的小心肝 当然
You understand what I'm saying? Of course.
你懂我的意思吗 当然
I-I've changed her, I've bathed her.
我给她换衣服 给她洗澡
Well, now you want to bathe her.
现在 你也想给她洗澡
Yeah, it's, it's my time to bathe her.
是的 该轮到我了
She should be your num-num.
她应该做你的小心肝
She should be my num-num, and you've got
是 她应该做我的小心肝 除非
to just let her go, I think, once and for all.
你放弃她 我想最好 彻底的
You know, a father doesn't really like to hear that
你知道吗 一个当爸爸的最不想听到
when it comes to his daughter.
这件事发生在女儿身上
I haven't had a chance to talk to her father.
我还没和她爸爸说上话
Yeah, I have, I have not yet had a chance
对 我还没有机会
to talk to her father, but...
和她爸爸谈谈
No, no, I was, I was saying that.
不 不 这是我自己要说的
Because you are talking to her father.
因为你正在和她爸爸谈呢
Did you not know that I'm Rebel's dad?
你不知道我是Rebel的爸爸吗
I knew that part.
我知道的
But I, I also--
但是我 也
I thought that, that, that, that you might also be...
以为 你 你 你 是
her...
她的
Her lover?
爱人
No. Well,
不是 好吧
this is hardly an episode of Happy Days.
这可不是再演<幸福时光>
I get it.
我懂了
I was arrested as a sex offender,
我曾经以性侵犯罪名逮捕
but at least I knew it was my daughter
但是至少我知道我是
I was arrested for coming on to.
为了去看我女儿而被捕的
Now, about my project, it's a family piece.
关于我们的项目 是一部家庭片
Does this mean our project is dead?
是不是意味着项目没希望了
Listen, I never let personal matters interfere with business.
听着 我从来不会将个人问题带到工作中来
However, you should know she's dating someone else, and
无论如何 你应该知道她在和别人约会
I'll do everything in my power to make sure
但是我会尽我所能
she never dates you again.
阻止你再见到她
Incredibly fair of you.
完全理解
Well, that was a merry mix-up, eh?
真是有趣的误会
Now, about my project--
关于我的项目
it's based on something that you produced in '92--
灵感来源于你92年制♥作♥的影片
The Fantastic Four.
神奇四侠
Well, that was a favor that I did for Fox. Well, it turns out
我当时只是帮Fox公♥司♥忙而已 但是最后发现
that one of the leads, DeBrie, played Sue Storm.
主演的其中之一 DeBrie 演的是隐形女
In fact, she is the leading lady
事实上 她也是我制♥作♥的
in my production of Fantastic Four: The Musical,
神奇四侠音乐剧里的女主角
which, with a wave of your little pink hand,
只要 你挥一挥小粉手
you could make happen,
就可以实现了
and then I'd owe you one.
就算我欠你一个人情
Well, uh, thanks, but, uh, I couldn't do that.
好吧 谢谢 但是我不能这样做
It, it would just be so incredibly meaningful
这是一件很有意义的事
an-an-and change so many lives.
能够改变很多人的人生
I can't do it, but...
我做不到 而且
...I also don't want to.
我也不想
You are ruining my life, Ron Howard!
Ron Howard 你毁了我的人生
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no... You're ruining... Aah, Louisa!
停手 停手 你毁了 啊 Louisa
I'm gonna start wearing a hat when I get my hair cut, too.
我理发的时候也要戴着帽子
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
You knew that Ron Howard was Rebel Alley's father?
你知道Ron Howard是Rebel Alley的爸爸
Yes, everyone does.
是的 大家都知道
I didn't realize that's who you thought the other man was,
我不知道他就是你脑子里的另一个男人
but the good news is, at least one of our projects
但是好消息是 我们两个的项目
is still going, which, by the way, I haven't signed this yet.
至少有一个可以进行了 而且 我还没有签名
Should I?
我应该签吗
Yes, absolutely, thank you.
是的 必须的 谢谢
Okay, my movie rights.
好的 我的电影授权
Tobias Onyango Funke.
Tobias Onyango Funke
Initial down here.
首字母签这
This is exciting.
真令人高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
You're out of the movie.
你出局了
Tobias was defeated.
Tobias铩羽而归
And the most important thing is, we must never be distracted...
最重要的是 我们不应该被分心
Without the play, he'd lose DeBrie from his life,
如果不能继续演出 他将要失去DeBrie
but he'd made his bed and had no choice but to lie in it.
但是他已经下不了台了
He's back.
他回来了
I got the rights.
我拿到授权了
We're going to make a musical.
我们可以表演歌♥舞剧了
Or just lie.
或者 干脆别下
Yay. Yay.
好诶 好诶
Yay. Yay.
好诶 好诶
Yay. Yay.
好诶 好诶
Yay. Yay.
好诶 好诶
**I don't want to be invisible*
*我不想变成无形的躯体
And so the group went into their final rehearsal process,
表演组到了最后的排练阶段
and although DeBrie still had butterflies-- and worms...
尽管DeBrie还是有蝴蝶 和蠕虫
**Miserable, invisible*
*悲惨的 无形的
...the play did have a new backer
这部戏有个一个有些想法的
who had a few notes.
赞助人
Yes. Is anyone going to tell her
不错 有没有人能告诉她
she needs to lose weight?
她得减减肥了
Because I'm not buying invisible,
我可不相信她能隐形了
and you don't want to be out there
你也不想被
on a raft that's listing.
赶到木筏上去吧
I can reach you No one can reach me...
我能够抓到你 没人能抓到我
Yes, Lucille had found someone to mother.
是的 Lucille终于找到 能让她操心的事了
No one can reach me.
我能够抓到你
No one can reach me?
没人能抓到我
Is that how she's going to say that line?
她想就这样说台词吗
No one can reach me?
没人能抓到我
But all the pressure was compelling DeBrie
所有的压力都向DeBrie袭来
to think about a slip.
使得她想一脚滑下去
Fantastic Four.
神奇四侠
Maybe they should retitle this Fantastic Three and Lousy One.
还不如改名字叫神奇三侠和一个打酱油的
Oh, that's my bad...
是我的错
Oh, DeBrie.
哦 DeBrie
Or ankle or knee.
脚踝还是膝盖伤了
I think I need some drugs.
我得来点儿药
No, it's okay, that's okay, no drugs are necessary.
没关系 没事的 不需要任何药物
We all want drugs, but that's a no-no, yes?
我们都想要 但是坚决没有 对吧
And soon it was the night of their big show,
到了演出的当晚
and Tobias and his ragtag troupe
Tobias和他滥用药物的
of substance abusers showed up
乌合之众剧团出现了
for their big moment on stage.
为了在舞台上大秀一把
In case you didn't know, the stage adds seven pounds.
提前告诉你 在舞台上看起来胖七磅
two words, diet pills.
三个字 减肥药
Do you have any?
你有吗
Lucille, please.
Lucille拜托
Okay, Fan Four, company meeting.
好的 神四 小组会议
Now, I know everybody has made a commitment
大家都保证过
to stay in the program for at least 30 more days,
为了完成表演都多呆了至少30天
but I think we can all afford one night
一定能承受今晚的
of intense pressure, yes?
压力 对吧
We're all hoofers-- we can take the pressure, huh?
我们都是职业舞蹈家 我们能承受压力
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表