剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
He told you this? No, you told me
他告诉你的 不 你告诉我的
when I visited.
就是我看望你的时候
I got in there a couple of times too.
我也去过几次
Oh, but not for sex.
不过不是为了做♥爱♥
I don't have the tiger in my tank anymore.
我还就没这种冲动了
Maybe I do need a vacay.
也许我真的需要度个假
So, tell me about this trip.
给我讲讲这个旅行
That's interesting. Where we going?
挺有意思 我们去哪
I'll tell you where we're going.
我告诉你我们要去哪
We're going to court.
我们要上法庭
We're getting a real divorce.
我们这次要真离婚了
You're out of the marriage.
你被这段婚姻开除了
Lucille ?
Lucille
And that's when she came face to face with the man...
然后他去面对那张
...whose face she'd just faced...
她刚刚面对过的脸
Are you ready? ...but it was a different...
准备好了吗 但是是另一个人的脸
Itit was Oscar. Hello, Oscar.
是Oscar的脸 你好 Oscar
You should get an Oscar for your portrayal of George
他们应该颁个奥斯卡奖给你扮演的George
in "Screw the Oblivious Sister-in-law."
片名是"玩死那个健忘的嫂子"
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
You-you got me.
你发现了
I was gon... I was gonna tell you.
我正准备告诉你呢
I was acting when I pretended to be George,
我假扮George时是在演戏
but I am dead serious when I say
不过我说你是我见过的最性感的女人时
you are the hottest woman I know.
是认真的
I'm here tonight because I want to run away with you.
我今晚到这里是为了和你一起逃跑
Oscar. Really?
Oscar 真的
Of course. What?
当然了 怎么了
Do you think I'm here for the donkey punch? Which I do love,
你以为我是为了我热爱的donkey punch来的
and it's the only night you can get it.
只有今晚能享受到
But you are the only woman for me, Lucille!
但是你是我唯一的女人 Lucille
Bring me those thin, pot-stained lips.
把那薄薄的有烟渍的嘴唇伸过来
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
What's this? I have no idea.
这是什么 我不知道
And that's when she found out the latest thing
这时她发现了她最近被
that was hers that had been claimed.
夺走的东西
He'd actually acquired it earlier that night
他当晚早些时候得到的
when he was... polling for Lucille 2.
当他给Lucille 2助威时
She's claimed you!
她说你是她的
Everyone I know wants to take everything away from me!
我认识的每个人都从我这里夺走东西
No! That's not true.
不 这不是真的
I love you.
我爱你
I don't know if it's the maca.
我不知道这是不是玛卡的作用
I've just been so randy lately.
我最近非常饥渴
But you're...
但你
you...
你
you're my kind of Lucille!
你是我的Lucille
Get away from me, you liar.
滚开 你这个骗子
I can't believe you were with her.
我不敢相信你和她在一起
She's finished.
她死定了
And the Oscar goes, too!
Oscar也得滚
To...?
滚去
Get out of my sight!
赶紧滚
She was in an emotional storm and could have used a therapist.
她情绪波动很大急需一位心理医生
Oh, my God Lucille!
哦 天哪 Lucille
When she ran into a therapist Where are you going?
碰巧遇见了一个心理医生 你要去哪
who could've used a storm.
急需一个风暴女
To disappear.
消失
That's what everyone wants me to do.
所有人都希望我消失
Lucille!
Lucille
You are not the villain.
你不是反派
I'm so tired of being the villain.
我当反派已经当累了
Well, those days are over.
当反派的日子结束了
What you are is the Invisible Girl.
你现在是隐形女
You make it impossible for people
为了保护自己
to see you in order to protect yourself.
你让别人都看不见你
And somehow, in that moment,
在这一刻
something changed for her.
她被改变了
I do do that.
我真的会这么做
And in this way, you launch
这样你就可以
sneak attacks, and you create a force field
悄悄的进攻 创造一个力场
to keep people away.
可以使人们远离你
Right! I'm not a villain.
对 我不是反派
I'm the Invisible Girl!
我是隐形女
Yes, that's what I'm saying!
对啊 我就是这么跟你讲的
Oh, you know, it's funny... I never would have
太有趣了
come to this if it hadn't been for Lucille 2's rehab.
要不是我进了Lucille 2的康复中心我还不会意识到
I need to pay her back for everything she's done to me.
我需要补偿她为我做的一切
I'm going back to rehab.
我要回去
I just have to make one quick stop first.
我只是需要先去一个地方
I don't think we have time.
我们没时间了
And that's the night that Lucille decided
Lucille那晚决定
she didn't want to be invisible anymore.
她再也不想隐形了
I've got to do this...
我必须干这个
And perhaps, ironically, it was also
讽刺的是
the night that Lucille 2 became the Invisible Girl.
Lucille 2那晚成了隐形女
Tobias boards the boat
Tobias登上了那艘
originally meant for Lucille's escape,
Lucille用来逃跑的船
and after making one stop, faces the awful truth.
在经停一站后 发现了一个可怕的真♥相♥
They're going to be talking about this bomb for years.
他们肯定会讨论这个炸♥弹♥好多年
Oh, God, it is bad, isn't it?
噢 天哪 这太糟了
Lindsay was right to discourage me.
Lindsay阻止我是对的
Tobias? Marky?
Tobias Marky
If you're not Lindsay, then where is Lindsay?
如果你不是Lindsay 那Lindsay在哪
Isn't that her on the love boat?
她不是在love的船上吗
But I just put a bomb on the love boat! What?!
可是我刚刚在love的船上放了炸♥弹♥ 什么
Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay!
Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay
Lindsay, there's a bomb!
Lindsay 船上有炸♥弹♥
Lindsay remembers she's on a boat...
Lindsay记得她所在的船就是
Oh,
噢
...that Marky had intended to bomb.
Marky要炸的那艘
You gotta get off the boat!
你赶快下船
And it turns out to be kind of romantic.
结果变得有些浪漫
Bomb!
炸♥弹♥
...that Lindsay and Tobias have matching suitcases.
因为 Lindsay 和 Tobias 有一模一样的行李箱
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表