剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Front? No, right.
前 不 右边
No, right. Calm down, everybody, all right?
不 是权 别紧张好嘛 各位
I got it. I got it. You think my dad
我知道的 我知道的 你觉得我老爸
would ever even go for something like this?
他有可能会答应我吗
You know, it's very hard to get a signature out of him.
要拿他的签名本来就不是简单的事情
It's... it's like somebody a long time ago said...
好像 好像很久以前就说到过
Hey, what if you never signed anything
嘿 如果你从不不签名
because you said you didn't have a signature?
你就说你不会签名
Just like you, Pop. You... you don't have a signature?
你就可以这样 老爸 你 你不会签名
No, and he's never given me one card.
他从来没给我写过一张卡
Not one birthday card, which is why
生日卡都没有
his presents are always money orders.
所以我爷爷奶奶老是用汇票
Right, Pop?
是吧 老爸
I don't have a signature. Oh!
我签不来名 喔
If you don't sign, you will be fine.
不签名就什么事都没有了
Hey.
嘿
He's very smart.
他很聪明
He's very good.
他很厉害
Can you feel your hands?
你的手还有知觉么
I can't feel my pinky or this one.
我的小指和这个手指都没感觉了
You know what, Barry? I hear what you're saying.
你懂你的意思了
I... My dad would never do something like this for me.
我爸才不会为了我签字呢
I'm going to head back in, and I'm going to...
我还是原路返回 然后
I'm going to tell Ron Howard to forget about it.
然后跟Ron Howard说还是算了吧
Yeah, you're screwed. Hey, do me a favor. Yeah.
没错 你完了 能不能帮我个忙 嗯
Tell Ron Howard to go Okay.
叫Ron Howard去 好啊
shove his... Byebye, Barry.
去[哔] 挂了 Barry
Oh! Sorry. Whoops.
啊呀 对不起 抱歉
Whoa. Sorry. That was my fault.
呀 对不起 是我的错
No. I was looking at my phone.
不是 我光顾着看手♥机♥了
It's not too embarrassing walking around
拿着一叠自己的照片
with a bunch of photographs of yourself.
到处逛也不是太丢人嘛
Oh, well, looks like it's part of your job, huh?
看来这是你的工作的一部分嘛
You're an actress? No, I'm a narcissist.
你是演员 不啊 我只是自恋狂而已
Yeah, actually, "Actress" Is an overstatement because...
好啦 其实"演员"两字有点夸张了 因为
Ugh. Thank you.
噢 谢谢
I was just sucking at this audition I went on.
我刚才的试镜演砸了
It was one of these ridiculous meet-cute cliche,
就是一个俗套的甜蜜初遇桥段
where a guy and a girl just, you know...
一个男人和一个女人 你知道的
they bump into each other, and they...
两个人撞到一起 然后
they fall in love.
然后就相爱了
God, you're handsome.
天 你真帅
I got a... maybe a lucky hair day.
我今天 可能发型比较帅
You're the beautiful one.
你才是真的漂亮
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真好看
My deceased wife had red hair.
我过世的妻子有一头红发
Yep, garbage like that.
没错 就是这种老套桥段
And it's so unbelievable.
而且很说不通
Like, they never get each other's names.
比如他们老是忘了问对方的名字
Pretty stupid. Whoops. Gosh.
是够蠢的 哎呀 天呐
Oh... oh! Ow! Oh! Are you okay?
噢 噢 哇 噢 你没事吧
That really hurt. Ooh. You okay?
这一下挺疼的 喔 没事吧
I wish I had done that well in the audition.
试镜的时候如果演了这么一出就好了
Where's a movie producer when you need one, right?
需要制片人时候总是看不到人 你说是吧
Well, it was really nice to meet you.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Yes, you, too.
嗯 我也是
I'm a "Moobie" Producer.
我是个"电印"制片人
Sorry. I'm a movie...
抱歉 是电影
Here, I've got...
看 我有
I've got proof here, huh?
有东西能证明的
Oh, you are a movie producer. Yeah.
喔 你还真是个制片人 没错
Yeah, there's a part for a wife,
电影里有一个妻子的角色
and you'd be perfect for the movie.
你来演的话会很合适的
Do you like Scottish music?
你喜欢苏格兰音乐吗
Uh, with the screeching horns and the silly...
呃 就是有尖锐的喇叭声还有傻里傻
Yeah. I'm in a band.
对 我有个乐队哦
I love it. It's great.
我喜欢啊 超棒的
We're playing at the Ealing Club tomorrow night, and...
明天晚上我们在Ealing酒吧有场表演
maybe you could come and... and just check it out.
你也可以来 就随便看看
Oh, yeah? I don't even know what that is.
是吗 我都不知道那是个啥
I should've... Sorry.
不好意思
That's funny. I should have said "Where."
是挺好笑的 我应该说"在哪里"
Of course, I know what it is.
我当然知道那是个啥
No, it's on the top of that building.
不是啦 就在那栋楼的顶层
Okay. But can you imagine driving that car?
好嘞 你能想象开这种车是什么感觉啊
No, I can't. No.
我想不到哈
It wasn't until Michael had walked
Michael走过了两个街区
two blocks past the California Pizza Kitchen
经过加州披萨厨房♥以后
when this happened.
才反应过来
**Hey, I met a girl today*
* 今天遇见了一个女孩
And her name is...
* 她的名字叫做... * [哔]
So Michael went back to find her
Michael绕回去找她
or, at the very least, try looking for a head shot
或者至少找到一张
with her name on it. Nothing, huh?
写着她名字的照片 啥都没有
But even without her name, She was superpretty, red hair..
即便不知道她叫什么 她很漂亮 红发
he knew his only chance with her
他知道要和她有进展
was to be a real producer, and that meant
他必须成为一个真正的制片人
getting a signature from a father whose face
所以一定要拿到他那个很久没见的
he hadn't seen in ages.
老爸的签字
Oh, you're making me dizzy!
喔 你要把我弄晕了
And that's when he suddenly did.
就在那时他老爸突然现身
We have to keep this quiet!
我们必须保密
Dad?
爸
No, no.
不 不
Hi. Don't say I'm down here.
嗨 别说我在下面
Right here. Hey.
在这儿呢 嘿
What's going on?
这什么情况
I just came back to get, uh...
我就是回来 呃
Don't acknowledge me.
别提到我
...get some suits, you know,
拿几套衣服
so I can look like the uptight,
这样才能打扮成这副焦虑
dishonest, cheating boob that I am.
滑头 乱偷人的混球样子
Well, I never said "Boob."
好吧 我可没说"球"这个字
Although you are in the wrong Lucille's apartment,
不过你在Lucille二号♥的房♥间里
so unless you're looking for a Bob Mackie original,
除非你是在找Bob Mackie设计的原装芭比
could be some truth to the cheating part.
否则不忠倒的确是事实
Yeah, well, I was in the desert,
好吧 我住在沙漠里
and I've lost my sense of direction.
方向感失调了
Hey. Where you going?
嘿 你要去哪儿
Dad.
老爸
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Listen.
听着
You're getting divorced.
你正在办离婚
I am not one to judge.
我并不是要评头论足
Great to see you again.
我很高兴能再见你
The past is the past, and things have worked out,
过去的都过去了 事情也都解决了
and I've met a wonderful woman named...
我也遇到了一个很好的女人 她叫
Don't worry about that, but I'm a movie producer now.
名字就不提了 不过我现在是电影制片人
Unbelievable.
难以置信吧
They're making a movie out of my life.
他们要把我的生活改编成电影
The girl I met is perfect to play my wife.
这个姑娘正适合来演我的妻子
And it's... I don't know.
这简直 我说不好
Can you believe it? And I know what you're thinking:
你能相信么 我知道你在想什么
"Can you put me in it?" I don't care.
"能不能给我弄个角色" 我才懒得管
Do I have what I hope I've got?
那我想要的是不是也能满足一下
Anybody who's getting in the movie
想被拍进电影的人
needs to sign this.
都要先签这个
It's a simple signature.
只要简单地签个名
I think that everybody needs to see
应该让所有人都见识一下
who the real George Sr. Is, don't you?
真正的老George 你说是吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表