剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Who knows my father better than Warden Gentles?
谁能比Warden Gentles更了解我爸
Hold on one second.
等一下
"The first time."
"第一次"
Yeah.
没错
My grandson gave me this,
这是我孙子给我的
but I guarantee you, give me an old Royal
但是我说真的 只要给我一杯正宗威士忌
and a glass of Scotch, and I'll give you
我可以给你写250页
250 pages where the lightning hits the tree.
让人觉得自己像被雷击中的树一样的那种
That's not what we do here. I mean,
我们这里不兴这个 我是说
where the drop hits the pond.
水滴滴落到池塘里那种
That's it. I apologize.
够了 对不住了
I've had a few meetings today.
我今天见了好几个人了
Then...
然后
the yellow robot gets mad
黄机器人对粉机器人
at the pink robot--
勃然大怒
That does... correction...
这个 纠正下
the purple robot.
应该是紫机器人
Sorry, I'm, I'm back to back today.
抱歉 我忙了一整天了
I bet.
看得出
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我要跟你说实话
You're not charring my tree,
你没有"雷焦"我这颗"树"
and... yeah,
还有就是
Jerry's not gonna come off the boat for this one.
这故事不足以让Jerry从船上下来
This is basically a story about
这差不多就是一个关于
Mmhmm. a fellow like myself
嗯哼 一个像我一样的人
and his father Mmhmm.
和他的爸爸 嗯哼
and their friend Carl Weathers.
还有他们的朋友Carl Weathers
I'm not entirely sure
我还没有完全想清楚
how to organically work him into the, to the story.
怎么把他自然地加到 加到这个故事里面
Uh, you know, maybe he's teaching them
呃 比如他在给他们
lessons or something.
上课或者之类的
Anyway, I'm gonna leave that up to your capable hands.
随便啦 我还是交给资深人士好了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a minute.
等等等等 等一下啊
I've turned it off again.
我又把它关了
Yeah, those are tricky.
这东西很难操作
Might I suggest
容我提个建议
bringing in someone younger to play the father--
找一个年轻点的来扮演你的父亲
a Philip Seymour Hoffman type?
类似Philip Seymour Hoffman那样的
A Philip Seymour Hoffman type.
Philip Seymour Hoffman那款式的
And so, naturally,
所以 自然而然地
I-I thought of you.
我就想到了你
Well, you know, I'm a married man,
你知道的 我已经结婚了
so I don't really keep a directory
所以我不会随身带着
of attractive young actresses around.
满是花瓶女演员的电♥话♥薄
Okay. I mean, are you really planning
好吧 你是真的准备
on using her, or is it like Conan with the girl writers?
启用那个女的 还是只是像Conan用女编剧那种
It doesn't matter, it...
没关系啦
I-I'm here to talk to you about a movie
我来是想跟你讨论一部电影的
that we're gonna make about the family,
会是一部关于家庭故事的电影
and I thought that it might be really fun
我觉得我们俩再次合作的话
for us to work together again.
一定会很有趣
Help me remember. What did we do together?
提醒我一下 我们一起做过什么
You came over for a chicken and ham-water dinner
你来参加我家为自己办的慈善晚宴
that my family threw to raise some funds for itself.
提供鸡肉和火腿汤的那一次
And they're finally getting around
然后他们终于情况好转了
to making a movie of that, huh?
都要为这个拍电影了哈
There's more to it than that.
不止这么简单
It's, it's about a young man trying
是关于一个年轻人
to get out from under his domineering father
想从他占主导权的父亲手中挣脱出来
while dealing with the slow death of his wife.
同时还要面对自己妻子慢慢接近死亡的事实
That just saved me 12 bucks.
你帮我省了12块
I'm not going to see it.
我才不要去看这种电影
I'm not asking you to see it; I'd like for you to be in it.
我不是叫你去看 我是想让你来参演
No offense, I have a job. I mean, I have a good thing.
无意冒犯 但我也工作的 很不错的工作呢
Oh, hey, Mr. O'Brien. Hey, how's it going?
嘿 Mr. O'Brien先生 嘿 都还顺利吗
Real good. Andy, quick note.
非常顺利 Andy 提醒一下
Uh, just 'cause I look at you when we're doing the show
就算节目当中我向你示意
and ask you a question doesn't mean you have to respond.
或是问你问题 但不代表你有必要回答我
Sometimes it's funny when you don't say anything,
有时候你不回答更好笑一点
and the audience gets to think, "Hey,
观众会想"嘿
Andy really is stupid."
Andy是真的蠢诶"
Gets a big laugh.
然后全场爆笑
Hey, you're new. I've been here a year.
嘿 你是新人嘛 我工作一年了
And you're funny, too.
你也很搞笑嘛
Let's get you set up in a writer's office.
应该把你弄到编剧办公室去
Oh, you can have Andy's
Andy归你了
if you don't mind the smell of bologna.
要是不介意他身上的香肠味的话
I'm in.
算我一个
**You're simply the best...
*你就是最好的那个
Michael had assembled his dream team,
Michael组建好了他的梦之队
and now it was time to wow his boss.
现在就是让他老板大吃一惊的时刻
Excuse me, sir, could you turn that off,
不好意思 先生 能不能把它关了
please?
麻烦了
Oh, I thought that was playing in here.
我还以为是大楼里的背景乐呢
Sorry, it was a slide show of my granddaughter's--
抱歉 这是我小孙女
daughter's graduation from college. - Sure.
呃 我女儿大学毕业时候的幻灯片 好嘞
- Michael. - High school.
Michael 是高中啦
Hi. Did you get the signatures?
嗨 签名都拿到了吗
Better-- I put together the core team: acting
比那更厉害 我把核心的队伍组好了
and writing. ANDY: You guys do remember
演员和编剧 你们还记得吧
I have to be back in Burbank by 1:00 every day, right?
我每天下午一点要回到伯班克的
We've got that, uhhuh. I'm looking forward to this.
知道的 嗯 我很是期待啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is happening.
没错没错 马上就要成真了
It is happening. It's happening.
要成真了 成真了
Dude, you are moving way too fast.
伙计 你进展太快了
Maybe by Hollywood standards,
以好莱坞的标准可能太快
you know, but, Kitty, I come from the business community,
但是Kitty 你要知道我来自商业界
where sometimes you have to show it to him already built.
有时候你必须让人知道你先行一步了
Still think you're going to bury me?
还觉得你能毁了我吗
Well, Michael, you may not have your father's signature,
好吧 Michael 虽然没得到你老爸的签字
but you sure have his signature style.
但你学到了他的风范标识
Cue the music.
此时进音乐
I think I just deleted my pitch.
我貌似删了我写的电影桥段
As it turns out, it wouldn't matter.
后来发现 这根本无关紧要
Uh-oh.
呃喔
Hello, think there's a problem with the elevator.
你好 电梯出故障了
Do you have a scheduled appointment?
你有预约过吗
N-No, we're here to see Ron Howard.
没 我们是来找Ron Howard的
This is the untitled Michael B. Project.
为了还没命名的Michael B项目
I'm actually a producer here. How are you?
我就是制片人 你好吗
I've got the office just below the sunken
我的办公室就在
living room there in Brian's.
Brian往下降的会客厅下面一层
We're here to pitch Ron the movie.
我们来给Ron看下电影雏形
I'm sorry, sir, this is a restricted floor.
抱歉 先生 这层楼不对外开放
Louisa, it's all right.
Louisa 没关系
For crying out loud, I'm not the king of England.
拜托了好么 我又不是英国国王
Ah, there he is, hey, Ron. Oh, did you get that signature?
在这儿呢 嘿 Ron 你得到签名授权了吗
You know, I've got something better--
我得到了更好的
Take a look.
看
Andy Richter?
Andy Richter
I'm out, it, I'm out.
我退出 靠 我要退出
Not married to Andy,
Andy不是最终阵容
but what I do have is the writer. Stephan Gentles,
但我真的找到了编剧 Stephan Gentles
Warden, East Orange County Department of Corrections
Warden 隶属于东奥兰治县惩教署
and writer of multiple episodes of Rocko's Modern Life.
在
Well,everybody's got to start somewhere.
好吧 每个人都得有个起点
As long as I don't end up there.
只要我不倒回起点就行
I'll have 25 pages on your desk by tomorrow morning.
明天早上你的桌子上就会有25页剧本
Gosh, that's
天呐
putting the cart before the horse. Oh, yeah.
这好像有点本末倒置了吧 好吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表