剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
*We're taking on the bad guys* I got here soon as I could.
*我们抓捕坏人* 我尽快赶来了
I'm Dr. House, and it's called GVH.
我是豪斯医生 这种病叫GVH
The graft is rejecting
移植物在排斥
the host.
宿主
**Just give us a squeeze*
*捏一下我
Hot cops.
辣舞警♥察♥
You know, we could put on a musical.
我们可以搞一个音乐剧
This place is littered with talent.
这个地方卧虎藏龙
I could direct, we could get Mark Cherry to do the music,
我可以当导演 Mark Cherry可以做音乐
and we can cast it with patients.
我们可以让病人来当演员
It was a desperate attempt
这是孤注一掷
to get to be with the woman he loved,
为了跟心爱的女人在一起
but Argyle had a professional responsibility.
但是Argyle是一个有职业责任的人
I don't know if I'd want to risk a patient's sobriety
我不确定能不能保证病人
with that kind of pressure.
在这种压力下保持冷静
But like a dog's wagging tail,
但就像小狗摇尾巴一样
Argyle's tapping feet betrayed his true feelings.
Argyle的脚尖出♥卖♥♥♥了他的感受
Well, when it comes to DeBrie,
至于DeBrie
you don't have to worry about her being under pressure
她在压力面前会很淡定
because she's a professional actress.
因为她是一名专业的演员
Which also made its way onto Tobias' reel
她也进了Tobias的表演合辑
for some reason.
不知为何
Hot cops.
辣舞警♥察♥
She was in the movie The Fantastic Four.
她还演过<神奇四侠>
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
I was in The Fantasticks.
我演过<月亮在我家>
Well...
真好
Look at that.
看看哪
My sister and I played the young lovers.
我和我姐姐演一对情侣
I can see it? - Shining somehow-- where ?
我仿佛看到 什么在闪耀 - 好像在闪
And I'm ready, I can see it... - It was uncanny how much the two men had in common.
我准备好了 我仿佛看到 - 这两人的相似之处多得惊人
They used to call me Mr. Fantastic.
他们以前叫我 神奇先生
Mr. F. Wait a minute,
F先生 稍等
DeBrie played Sue Storm, you played Mr. Fantastic.
DeBrie演过隐形女 你演过神奇先生
I have a suit made of rocks
我有石头人的戏服
if I can get it back from the State of California.
如果加州政♥府♥肯还给我的话
We shall mount a musical of The Fantastic Four.
我们可以演一出神奇四侠的音乐剧
I don't like it... I love it.
我不喜欢 我简直爱死了
Huzzah! I... I can hear it
好哇 我 我仿佛听到
I can hear sing it while yes?
我可以听 看到
Now the story of a family
故事是关于一个
whose future was abruptly canceled
突然失去未来的家庭
and the one son-in-law who had no choice
其中的女婿别无选择
but to keep himself together.
不得不理清自己的生活
It's Tobias'
欢迎收看Tobias的
Arrested Development.
<发展受阻>
Tobias had found a way to spend time with the woman he loved.
Tobias找到了跟深爱的女人在一起的办法
Please, DeBrie, you've got to do this.
DeBrie 拜托 一定要答应我
Now he just had to talk her into it.
现在他想说服她入伙
I mean, this could be good for you and it could be a huge hit
我觉得 这对你肯定有好处 会取得巨大的成功
and it's really the only way they're gonna keep us together.
而且也是我们在一起的唯一办法
They won't let me be your therapist,
他们不让我当你的治疗师
but they'll let me be your director.
但是他们容许我做你的导演
I want the world to be able to see this angel face.
我想让世人看到这张天使的面孔
Oh. Oh, oh, dear.
哦 哦 天哪
Well, that's a good luck sign on Broadway.
看样子我们有望进入百老汇了
On the East Coast it's "Break a leg," On the West Coast it's
在东海岸这叫做"祝你好运" 在西海岸我们叫
"Lose a tooth." And so, excited that he'd found a way
"马到成功" 他很高兴 因为他找到了
to both be with DeBrie... Let's get you some epoxy.
既能和DeBrie在一起 我给你弄点树脂黏上
...and help her recovery, Tobias went... Beard!
又能帮助她痊愈的办法 Tobias来到了 胡子男
...to Sudden Valley.
急急山谷
Beard, I'm only here to pick up my car keys.
胡子男 我只是来拿我的车钥匙
Tobias?
Tobias
Gob?
Gob
Good to see you, old friend.
见到你真高兴 伙计
What have you been up to?
你最近干嘛呢
Oh, uh, things are good, nothing much.
过得挺好 没啥特别的
I'm a registered sex offender,
我现在是有案底的性侵犯者
but things are good. Yes, yes.
也没什么大问题 好 好
And I'm working at Lucille 2's rehab center--
我在Lucille二号♥开的康复中心工作
the one she owns, not the one she famously went to 12 times.
是她开的 不是那个我们都知道她去了12次的
Can we finish this up over breakfast? I'm starving.
我们边吃早饭边结束谈话吧 我饿死了
Oh, is it finishing? Okay.
哦 已经要结束了吗 好
And the two friends caught up.
这两个伙伴开始互相倾诉
But if I wouldn't have gotten arrested, I wouldn't have
如果我没有被抓起来 我就不会
ended up working at the rehab
得到康复中心的工作
and I wouldn't have reconnected with my love.
也不会重新遇到我的真爱
True, I can't ethically ravage her body.
的确 伦理上我不能蹂躏她的身体
I have to leave that to time, but
这需要时间上的积淀 但是
she's just so much fun to be with.
和她在一起真的很愉快
I too am in a relationship,
我也在恋爱中
but this person is sort of a celebrity.
但是这个人是个名人
Well, turns out my femme fatale is a bit of a celebrity herself.
说起来 我的梦中情人也是位名人
Well, looks like life is going pretty well for both of us,
看样子我们俩过得都挺不错
except that I'm broke.
除了我破产了
And I'm a sex offender.
我还是性犯罪者
Michael expects me to sell
Michael让我卖♥♥掉这些
these split-level death traps.
分层的死亡陷阱
And how am I supposed to do that?
这要我怎么卖♥♥啊
I mean, there are no schools or libraries or Internet
我是说 方圆20里地没有学校 图书馆
or playgrounds within 20 miles of here.
没有网络 没有游乐场
You know, it's funny, I've been looking for a place to live,
说来有趣 我正想找个住的地方
and that fills virtually every parole requirement I have.
这里满足我所有假释的条件
That's great.
不错
When can you move in?
你什么时候能搬进来
Uh, duh. Now.
现在啊
And with his living arrangements taken care of,
找好了落脚的地方后
Tobias returned to his court-appointed work-release.
Tobias回到法♥院♥指定的劳♥教♥地点
And so began an intense workshop to create
开始了紧张的研讨会来创作
the Fantastic Four musical, written and directed by Tobias.
由Tobias自编自导的神奇四侠歌♥舞剧
Now, the script is in process, but the goal is
剧本还在进行中 但我们的目标是
that we all get a little outing on the Cinco de Cuatro,
能在"五四节"放风的那一天
where we'll be performing it on a boat.
在船上表演
I hope no one gets seasick.
希望你们都不会晕船
Okay. And Mark Cherry is going to be doing the music for us.
Mark Cherry来制♥作♥音乐
And this will make my stay shorter, right?
这样我可以提前释放 对吗
I'll get out of here a week sooner?
我可以提前一周离开
Well, sobriety is the most important thing,
保持清醒是最重要的
but we'll see how good the music is.
但我们看看音乐怎么样再说
Tobias inspired the troops.
Tobias鼓舞着他的战友们
All right, let's get up!
好的 我们开始吧
And after some initial trepidation,
经历过最初的忧虑之后
Argyle set to work with the choreography.
Argyle开始投入到编舞工作中
Okay-- oh, I like this, too.
好的 我挺喜欢这样
I-- oh, where's Argyle? She's choreographing.
Argyle在哪 她在编舞呢
Let's all do it, too.
我们也开始吧
And we'll just follow her lead.
我们跟着她一起跳
When she comes up, we come up as a group.
她做什么动作 我们都一起做
So, DeBrie, when you come up,
DeBrie当你表演的时候
we shall rise with you.
我们和你一起起身
Go with her! Go!
跟上她
Follow her! Follow her!
跟上 跟上
Go!
走起
Am I crazy, or is this really good?
是我疯了吗 还是这感觉真的不错
I'm gonna stomp all over your face. Even if my heart won't snap back into place
我要踏遍你的脸 就算我的心不会回来
all over your face. Fantastic Four.
我要踏遍你的脸 就算我的心不会回来 神奇四侠
I can't do it.
我做不到
It's good, it's great. No, you're great.
你做的很好 很棒
The problem is with you.
问题出在你这里
See, you keep writing this infantile, ridiculous melody
你总是写些幼稚可笑的音乐
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表