剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
over and over and over again.
一遍又一遍
And I... I say that as your director.
我以导演的身份
As your therapist, I'm-I'm happy that you're expressing yourself.
以治疗师的身份告诉你 我很高兴你表现出了真正的自己
But as a director, I don't have to like it.
但是以导演的身份来说 我可以不喜欢
And I don't.
而且我真的不喜欢
But, also, good for you.
但是 还是 做的好
Therapist now speaking.
现在是以治疗师的身份
But, also, no.
但是 同样 不好
And as the music evolved,
随着音乐的加入
so did DeBrie's confidence.
还有DeBrie的自信
Tobias, I just do this now.
Tobias我真的能做到
Just... Ooh, baby...
只要 哦 天哪
One, one move.
动 一动
Let's work with that. Let's use that.
我们配合一下
Or no move. Good. Thethe power.
也可以 不动 好 力量
And she's disappearing as we dance.
我们跳舞的同时她消失不见了
Ooh, baby. x7f
哦 天哪
And a big finish right to her!
然后 结束
Tobias, it's bleeding again.
Tobias 鼻子又开始流血了
And with the evidence tag
当证物标签
off the rock monster suit,
从石头人戏服上取下来的时候
the project was coming halfway to life.
这个项目已经进行了一半了
Fantastic Three Fantastic Three
神奇三侠 神奇三侠
Fantastic Four.
神奇四侠
Am I crazy, or is this good?
是我疯了吗 还是这感觉真的不错
It's really good.
是真好
And then Tobias asked the question
Tobias问了一个
that nobody was thinking.
大家都没有想到的问题
How much would it cost to do this right?
要多少钱才能完成演出
I mean, really right.
我的意思是 要演好
To do a Broadway-level production
目前这八分钟的
of the eight minutes we have right now?
百老汇大成本制♥作♥
Ballpark.
大约
$700,000.
70万美元
Hey! I can whistle.
嘿 我原来能吹口哨
Ooh, we have to use that in the show.
我们可以用在表演中
Now what if, say, I could raise between $50 and $100?
如果说 我能够付$50以上$100以下
How much of the remainder could you generate?
你能付余下的多少
Well, if my sister could call in some debts, probably all of it.
如果我姐姐能收回一些债 就全都够了
Oh. But that means
哦 但是那意味着
we'd have to use the Cinco show as a preview,
我们在四五节上的表演可以当做试演
and she would want to know that we have the rights.
而且还得让她看到我们的版权
Of course, of course.
当然 当然
Wait a minute. We don't have the rights?
等下 我们还没有版权
Well, not yet.
目前还没有
Not yet, but I was going to ask you about that.
目前没有 我正想问你呢
Who produced the one you were in?
你演的那个版本是谁授权的
Uh, I think it's Imagine Generic.
我想是Imagine Generic
Ron Howard's company.
Ron Howard的公♥司♥
Imagine Generic was a division set up
Imagine Generic公♥司♥是一个为那些没有
to extend the rights to films that studios weren't
电影工作室接收制♥作♥的电影
prepared to make yet.
授予版权的公♥司♥
I just hope the three of us make it back.
我希望我们三个能够安全回来
Three of us?
我们三个
Houston, we're having a baby.
休斯顿 我们要当爹妈了
I don't want to get arrested again
我不想因为我们没有版权
because we don't have the rights.
而再次被抓
Okay, no, all right.
好的 没关系
No, no! All right. Settle down.
不 不 好了 安静
Settle down. This has happened to
安静 这是在百老汇表演
every Broadway show in the history of Broadway shows.
都会遇到的问题
And I swear I shall acquire the rights.
我发誓我们会争取到版权
So Tobias went to do so,
Tobias行动的同时
as Argyle set a dinner date with his sister
Argyle为他的姐姐
at the Balboa Club...
在Balboa Club安排了晚餐
Imagine Entertainment. Oh!
Imagine娱乐公♥司♥ 哦
...on the same night that Michael's date, Rebel,
同一晚Michael也在和Rebel约会
was finding her father's character under attack.
Rebel发现她的爸爸正在遭受诽谤
...uh, Ron is not like that at all.
Ron才不是那样
Of course, Michael thought Ron was Rebel's boyfriend.
当然Michael以为Ron是Rebel的男朋友
In fact, he's almost too generous.
事实上 他很慷慨
Sounds like the Ron Howard
听起来好像要给Ron Howard
Man of the Year Awards, though, you know?
颁发个年终最佳 你懂得
And the evening broke up
这一夜就在不知不觉中
of its own accord.
毁掉了
My son is sick, so... Oh, no.
我儿子病了 哦 别
I have to go.
我得走了
Rebel, let me come. I'm great with kids.
Rebel 让我来 我很会照顾小孩
It's not about the kid.
不是孩子的问题
I'm not comfortable here.
我在这很不自在
Okay. Are you off to see him?
好吧 你是去见他吗
Listen, if you've got a problem with me seeing other people,
如果你对我和其他人见面有意见
why don't you just come out and say it?
为什么不直接说出来
No, no, no, I can.
不 不 我可以
What do you mean? I can handle that.
你是什么意思 我能接受
We'll see each other a la carte, you know?
我们对待彼此就像点菜 你知道
Like the $18 baked potato
就像18块的烤土豆
you ordered that you didn't touch.
你点了但是却不吃
Yeah, you're not comfortable.
好 你也不愉快
Yeah, no, well, listen.
是的 不 但是
Rebel, Rebel.
Rebel Rebel
Fine. See you later.
好吧 明天见
Say hi to Ron Howard for me.
替我向Ron Howard问好
And perhaps because neither Michael nor Lindsay
也许Michael和Lindsay都受不了
could handle rejection, they blamed each other.
被拒绝的打击 他们开始互相指责
Well, hope you're happy. My girlfriend left,
这下你高兴了 我的女朋友走了
'cause she can't stand your right-wing
因为她受不了你的右翼势力
American scallop-eating boyfriend.
喜欢吃扇贝的美国男朋友
Well, he left because your chirpy little actress
他走了是因为你吵闹的小演员女友
couldn't keep her mouth shut. That's it.
不能闭上她的嘴 够了
Know what? You're out of the movie.
告诉你 演电影没你的份了
Fine.
无所谓
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
And with his evening freed up, Michael reached out to a son
由于今晚闲出来了 Michael又想去投靠
he'd earlier blown off. Good night.
之前放了他鸽子的儿子 晚安
George Michael, hey.
George Michael 嘿
Got out of it.
我完事了
I just-- I made a ton of people angry,
我刚惹怒了一票人
but you know what I always say: family...
但是你知道我常说的 家人
Well, ah, gosh, you know, I really wanted to,
啊 天哪 你知道我很想
uh, do that, but I just had this work thing come up.
和你 但是我突然有工作要做
And, uh, it's like you always say
就像你常说的
family first, unless there's a work thing,
家人是第一位 但是有工作的时候
and then work first.
工作最重要
I have said that, too.
我赞成
Well, I've got politics and producing stuff I can...
好吧 我还有一些条款 制♥作♥工作要做
After being kicked out of his son's dorm
在被他儿子赶出宿舍
and stood up at the Ealing Club,
以及在伊灵俱乐部被放鸽子以后
this particular rejection really hurt.
被拒绝的感觉真痛苦
Another time.
下次吧
But he tried to put on a brave face
碰见他的债主的时候
when he ran into a woman he was in debt to.
还要佯装坚强
Who is this? Oh, this is
这位是 哦 是
my baby brother, Argyle.
我的宝贝弟弟 Argyle
And here's the family joke:
不是有这么一个说法
I'm a tall drink of water, and he's the chaser.
我线条修长 他紧随其后
Should be flipped, right?
反了吧
No, because here's another joke: you owe my sister
没有 这是另外一个笑话 你欠我姐姐
$700,000, and I'm going to chase you down until you pay up.
七十万 我会一直最在你屁♥股♥后面要
And if you don't pay up by the fourth,
如果你国♥庆♥节四号♥前还不上
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表