剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now that I'm the iconic rock man The Thing,
现在我是经典的石头人
no one will misunderstand.
现在没人会误会了
I'm sure the Blues Brothers here will know who we are.
我相信布鲁斯哥俩会知道我们扮谁
Excuse me, are you Sue Storm and The Thing?
你们是Sue Storm和石头人吗
Oh, who's smart now?
哈哈 还是我聪明吧
Indeed we are.
我们正是
In fact, they were orthodox members of the law firm
其实 他们是Feinberg, Feinberg, Feinberg & Feinberg
Feinberg, Feinberg, Feinberg & Feinberg.
律师事务所的雇员
We represent Stan Lee and Marvel Enterprises.
我们代表Stan Lee和Marvel娱乐公♥司♥
This is a cease and desist
这是一份停止侵权令
ordering you to stop impersonating
要求你们停止扮演
any of our trademark characters.
我们旗下的人物
Oh, let me take a look at that.
我来看一下
I have a law degree.
我有法律文凭
No, DeBrie, I've got this.
不用了 Debrie 我来就行
Mr. Feinberg?
Feinberg先生
Uh, would it change your mind
如果我送您Sue Storm的臂章
if I offered you a free Sue Storm armband?
您会撤回停止令吗
It did not change his mind.
贿赂没起作用
And although the hate crime charges were dismissed,
虽然没有追究过激报复
they were told they could not continue
但是他们被警告不能继续
to pose as the Fantastic Four.
扮成神奇四侠
Can they really make us leave Hollywood Boulevard?
他们真能把咱从星光大道上撵走么
Well, apparently in this instance, paper beats rock.
明显在这种情况下 布包的住石头
You have a rock?
你有石头
No, I am your rock now.
我是你的磐石
Oh.
噢
So what are we gonna do
那我们现在怎么办
now that we don't have the rights?
我们没有任何版权
Well, we just go off-brand.
只能山寨一下了
Uh, we'll just change the names and do a cheap generic knockoff.
我们可以改个名儿 然后重组个山寨的
Kids don't care.
小孩儿们又不懂
Tobias took them down to a street
他们来到哈勃大街
near Harbor Boulevard, where his friend Gary Goose
附近的一条街上 他的朋友Gary Goose
told him they didn't police very much.
告诉他警♥察♥很少
Rock Monster and Ability to Be Invisible Person.
石头怪和隐身术人
Hello, young man. What brings you
你好 小伙子 什么风把你
to at least 500 feet past the entrance of Disneyland?
吹到里迪士尼乐园入口500尺的地方来了
Dad, can I get my picture taken
爸爸 我能和石头人还有
with The Thing and Invisible Girl?
隐身女合个影吗
They're the Fantastic Four.
他们是神奇四侠
Well, actually, technically, I'm Rock Monster,
嗯 其实 我应该叫石头怪
and this is Ability to Be Invisible Person.
这位是隐身术人
Hey, you guys want the ten dollars or not? Yeah.
嘿 你们还挣不挣这十块钱了 挣
We're The Thing and the Invisible Girl.
我们是石头人和隐身女
You're under arrest. What?
你们被捕了 什么
Boom. Turn around.
哈 转过去
Let's go. I didn't...
走吧 我没有
Let's go. Get up there.
走一趟 给我过来
We're not gonna kill him, we're just gonna handcuff him.
我们不会杀了他们 铐住就行了
You can't shoot us 'cause it's not a felony.
你不能开枪打我们 这是重罪
Keep your eyes on her. I'll be right back.
看好这个女的 我马上回来
Okay.
好的
If it happens again,
要是再犯事儿的话
you know, it will be a third strike.
咱们就三进宫了
Three-strikes law's up for review in the appellate courts,
三次就可以提出上诉了
but we really shouldn't be charging.
但是我们其实不应该提告的
I know of a street in Garden Grove
我知道在Garden Grove有条街
where they don't police very much. Okay.
没什么条子 好吧
Things were looking down.
境况每况愈下
And over the following weeks,
随后的几周里
their financial situation grew dire enough
他们的经济状况太窘迫
for this to happen. We're broke.
以至于发生了如下情况 我们破产了
But you can't sell your Fantastic Four costume.
但是你不能卖♥♥掉你的神奇四侠的戏服
I mean, that would be like a fisherman
这跟渔夫卖♥♥掉自己的渔夫装
selling his fishing costume.
有什么两样
No, I was gonna have sex with him.
不是的 我本来要跟他上♥床♥的
For money.
单纯为钱
What? No. Put that back on.
什么 不行 给我穿回去
You don't have to degrade yourself this way.
你不能这样作践自己
Hey, I'm not a thing.
嘿 我人还在这呢
Hey, I am a Thing.
嘿 我还是石头人呢
And so, with no other options, Tobias returned
所以走投无路的情况下
to his in-laws' penthouse,
Tobias回了娘家
desperate enough to ransack the place,
急切的想从这儿捞点东西
when it appeared someone had beaten him to it.
但是看起来有人已经抢先一步了
Michael.
肯定是Michael
No, George Michael.
不对 是George Michael
Somebody, help!
来人 救命啊
And that's when he heard what sounded like two ostriches
这时候他听到像两只鸵鸟
making love to a pop hit.
交♥配♥的声音
But was actually this.
但实际上是这样的
? Why don't you go away, go away ?
你为何不走开 走开
? Get away, get away ?
滚开 滚开
? Stay away ?
离开
? You're hopelessly hopeless... ?
你已经绝望到头
Good bird.
乖鸟鸟
Stop it, chicken!
别啄了 傻鸡
Somebody help!
救命啊
Lucille 2!
Lucille 2
Help! Help! Kevin, give me a hand!
救命 Kevin 帮我一把
Get Dr. Bowman or Alicia.
快去找Bowman或者Alicia医生
Either one.
谁都行
This woman's been attacked by an ostrich!
这个女人被鸵鸟袭击了
Ah, Tobias got a new girlfriend.
啊 Tobias钓了个新女朋友
Tobias had acted like an actual superhero
Tobias表现地像一个超能英雄
and saved Lucille 2. There's my hero.
救了Lucille 2号♥的命 我的英雄
You know, the doctor said
医生说
if that bird had gotten through
如果那个鸟损坏了我的
my second layer of makeup, it could've done
第二层妆容 有可能会
permanent damage to my skin.
对我的肌肤造成永久性损伤
And I want to repay you.
我想要回报你
You're a doctor, and you're out of work.
你是个医生 而你失业了
Well... How would you like to come work for me,
嗯 不如你来给我工作吧
at Austerity?
在Austerity怎么样
The rehab center? That's yours?
那个戒毒中心 那是你开的
Well, my brother Argyle runs it day to day.
我的哥哥Argyle负责日常运营
But we are so understaffed.
我们那儿缺人手
You'd be such a gift.
你要是能来就好了
It would only pay 120 grand a year to start.
刚开始工作每年只有12万
Tobias, whose girlfriend
Tobias的女朋友
sold her body for money in front of him,
一个差点就当着他面卖♥♥身的人
knew that everyone at some time has to face reality.
都懂得每个人都得面对现实
But that this wasn't the time. No.
但还不是时候 我不接受
You turned it down?! Uhhuh.
你拒绝了工作机会 对啊
I almost a guy for a hamburger,
我差点为了个汉堡[哔]了个男人
and you turned down $120, 000 a year?
你倒拒绝了年薪12万的工作
To keep our dream alive, yes, I did.
我们的梦想需要继续 我得拒绝
I thought you'd be proud of me.
我以为你会为我骄傲的
After all, a doctor in India
毕竟 一个印度的医生
told me that I have the gift to make people laugh.
告诉我我有让人发笑的才华
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭
You're worse than Marky.
你比Marky还糟
He couldn't see me, but you can't hear me.
他无视我 你却不听我
The setback sent an emotionally fragile DeBrie
这次打击让Debrie感情崩溃
back to her old ways.
又回到从前
And before long, she was picked up by a limo
没多久 她被一辆豪车接走了
for a night of being passed around
开始了被一群好莱坞变♥态♥
amongst Hollywood creeps.
玩弄的夜晚
For three weeks, Tobias waited, hoping DeBrie would return.
三周以来 Tobias一直等待着Debrie回来
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表