剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Right to the smokes, huh?
这就想抽烟了哈
Give me a minute. Let me catch my breath.
给我一分钟 让我喘个气
And Buster refined a testimony
Buster拿捏了一套证词
that was meant to spare Lucille from jail
目的是让Lucille免去牢狱之灾
at a legal defense strategy meeting
在一个法律辩护策略会议...
...slash graduation party. It's gonna be an eel
兼毕业晚会上 我要说是只电鳗
Congratulations, Mother You've managed to combine people's fear
恭喜你老妈 你把人们对同性恋和鳗鱼的恐惧
of homosexuals and eels into one alibi.
结合到一个不在场证词里去了
And he'll be wearing his Army uniform
他还要穿军装出庭
so I can pretend I'm proud of him again.
这样我就可以假装我以他为荣
I couldn't find my Army uniform.
我找不到我的军装了
Oh, but I thought the jury might like it
不过我觉得陪审团可能会喜欢
if I show up as John-John Kennedy.
如果我像约翰肯尼迪一样出场
Oh, yeah, that went over great last time.
哦 对啊 上次你这样出场真顺利
And it was offensive.
那样的确很无礼
Half your testicle was hanging out of that thing.
你有个睾丸露在外面
Good!
好的
I'm glad they saw it.
我很高兴他们看到了
It was like a Motherboy Ball, right
那次就像一场妈妈儿子舞会[蛋蛋] 对吧
BUSTER : Hmm?
Buster 哈
Put on your new uniform... with long pants.
穿上你的新制♥服♥...和长裤
And keep your ball joke to yourself, Andrew Dice Clay.
并且把蛋蛋笑话收敛着 Andrew Dice Clay
So you can see why I need
所以你看得出来为什么我需要
the testimony of someone who's not a hot mess.
某些不糟糕人的证词
You're a hot mess! - You're a hot mess!
你一团糟 你才一团糟
Let me get this straight... you won't let me
让我坦白地讲...你不会让我
help with your case...
帮你处理你的案子...
And the night before the trial,
审判前夜
tensions had only gotten worse.
气氛越来越糟
You need me just as much as I need you, cookie.
你需要我就像我需要你 小可爱
Oh, really?
哦 真的
Because you can be replaced, you know.
因为你可以被替代 你知道么
Can she?
她可以吗
And even if you can't, you're not the boss of me.
就算你不可以被取代 你也不是我的老板
Can I go to... ? I'm going to the park!
我可以去...我要去公园玩了
Oh, Buster.
哦 Buster
Hello.
你好
Hello to you, too, 2.
你也好 2号♥
Oh, look at all this produce.
哦 看看这些农作物
I'm juicing now. Would you like to join me?
我要去榨汁 要和我一起来吗
00 in the afternoon.
半夜12点
Honey, it's 8: 00 a.M. Somewhere.
小亲亲 有的地方现在才8点多
Oh, I forgot...
哦 我忘了...
your mother wouldn't allow it.
你妈妈不会允许的
I don't care what she wants.
我不在乎她想要什么
Don't care what she wants.
不要管她想要什么
I don't do everything she tells me.
我又不对她言听计从
Let's get juiced.
那咱就去榨汁吧
NARRATOR: The next morning, Buster awoke
第二天早上 Buster醒来
with a vicious juice hangover. Oh.
伴随着可怕的果汁宿醉 哦
Well, that was a freebie.
好了 这个就算了
Mother's trial.
妈妈的庭审
Key witness!
关键的目击者
Key witness coming through.
关键的目击者来了
I'm a key... I...
我是关键的...我...
I was making two ban...
我有两条证词...
Late last night, it was drizzling rain!
昨天晚上 下了毛毛雨
I'm a key witness.
我是关键目击者
Is it over?
完了吗
No, no, the grab-a-crab fest just started.
不 不 抓螃蟹节刚开始
Grab-a-crab?
抓螃蟹
Oh, ma'am, um... is... is there a verdict
哦 女士...这里有...
in the "My mother stole the Queen Mary"Thing?
"我妈盗走玛丽女王号♥"的案子宣判了么
It's all up on the dailies board.
全写在今日特别菜告示板上
Dailies? What? Clam ch...
今日 什么
The fish is frozen here!
这里的鱼都冷了
It's frozen! Do you really want to spend $30 on frozen fish?
冻住了 你真的想花30刀买♥♥条冷冻鱼么
Buster.
Buster
Where were you? This is all your fault.
你跑哪去了 都是你的错
No, I was making... was making a ban...
不我在立 在找证词
I was making two ban... Save it.
我有两个证词... 省省吧
I can smell the cran-apple on you from here.
我老远就能闻到你身上酸梅苹果的味道
When... when are you coming home?
你什么时候回家
I'm serving three to five.
我要坐三到五年牢
Like the saltless pie?
就像那盒无盐饼一样
I hope your juicy blender bender was worth it.
但愿你的喝榨汁寻欢是值得的
Don't come to visit me because I won't see you.
不要过来看我 我不会见你的
Oh, and good luck with your night terrors.
哦 祝你晚上噩梦愉快
Now no one will be there to hear your screams.
现在谁都不会在那里听你尖叫了
Won't miss it!
不会错过的
Where... where do I go?
我该去哪里
What do I do?
我该做什么
Where... where'd you get the pirate hat?
你在哪里找到这海盗帽的
Where... where do I go?
我该去哪里
NARRATOR: And so Buster went back to the penthouse,
结果 Buster回到了顶层公♥寓♥
feeling guilty and alone.
感到内疚和孤单
And he couldn't bear to relive the time he was there
他不能忍♥受再次承受
without Lucille before.
没有lucille陪伴的日子了
I can't go through another two days like that.
我实在不能再过两天那种日子了
And that's how Buster decided to make another go
所以 Buster决定再试一次
at making another go at Lucille 2.
去Lucille2那里
Buster.
Buster
My mother's gone away,
我妈妈离开了
and I thought, you've always been like a...
我觉得 你一直都像是一个...
Girlfriend. Not what I was gonna say.
女朋友 不是我想要说的
Anyways, I was over there, and my friend's over here,
无论如何 我在哪边 然而朋友在这边
and I thought, maybe I should just move in,
所以我想 也许我可以干脆住进来
because I love to hear all about your medications
因为我喜欢听你讲你的药物治疗
and ailments and whatnot.
和小毛病什么的
Is that baby toe of yours still crawling
你的小脚趾还像杂草一样
over the others like a weird weed?
蜷缩在其他脚趾上么
Oh, Buster, how sweet of you to remember.
哦 Buster 真贴心 你还记得
Oh, it's one of my night terrors.
哦 这是我的噩梦之一
But listen, Buster,
但是听着 Buster
before I invite you into my arms... Mmhmm.
在我邀请你进入我的怀抱之前 嗯
My bedroom, my bathtub with the railing...
进我的卧室 进我的扶手浴缸...
Mmhmm. I have to ask you something.
嗯 我要先问你一些事情
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你确定你准备好了么
So, that pretend kid's bedroom, is that not an option... ?
所以 那间所谓的儿童房♥ 不在我选择范围之内吧
No, that room is all storage now, honey.
不行 那个房♥间现在改储藏室了 亲
So, yes or no?
所以 是还是不是
Are you ready to let go of your mother?
你准备好离开你妈妈
NARRATOR: Buster thought he was,
Buster认为他准备好了
although there was one ominous sign.
尽管有一个不祥的预兆
I am ready for that, Lucille.
我准备好了 Lucille
Did you hear it?
你听到了么
Wait. Did you just drop the 2 after my name?
等一下 你刚刚在我名字后加2号♥了么
: Oh, I hope not.
哦 我希望没有
That would be creepy.
那样就太糟糕了
Before you accidentally skip back too far
在你意外倒回去太多
and wind up in the middle of the Maeby episode,
停在Maeby那一集之前
trust me, no "2" Was spoken.
相信我"2号♥"没有被说过
Every day, Buster visited the prison
Buster每天都去他
where his mother was incarcerated.
拘留她妈妈的监狱探视
Buster Bluth and pie for his m...
Buster Bluth 和给老妈的派
Lucille Bluth.
Lucille Bluth
Hmm...
哼
And every day, she refused to see him.
并且每天 她都拒绝见他
No.
不见
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表