剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
his next idea was a good one.
他下一个点子绝妙无比
What if I vote myself out?
要是我投给自己呢
You'd do that?
你愿意这样做
How would that help?
那怎么行得通
It's simple algebra.
简单的代数问题
You two vote against P-Hound, nobody knows who did what,
你们俩投票给P-Hound 没人会知道是谁投的
because there's a vote against me in there,
因为有一票是投给我的
and it's adios, brothiero.
他就再见了 兄弟
It cannot fail.
万无一失的
Michael was pleased with his plan.
Michael对他的计划十分满意
Won't that make it a tie?
这样不会是平手吗
Briefly.
满意了一小会儿
Hmm?
啊
I mean, if the two of us vote against P-Hound,
我的意思是 如果我们俩投给了P-Hound
and you and P-Hound vote against you,
你和P-Hound投给你了
then it's two against two, right?
是两票对两票 对吧
Wow, you think, you think that'd he'd vote against me?
喔 你觉得 你觉得他会投票给我
I mean...
我是说
Um...
额
All right, new plan.
好吧 新计划
The details of the plan
计划的细节
continued to develop through lunch.
一直讨论到了午饭时间
So we got two scenarios.
所以我们有两种情况
It's either two votes against P-Hound,
要么是两票投给P-Hound
one vote against Maeby, one against me,
一票投给Maeby 一票投给我
with that vote being my own; or if it's two votes against me,
那票还是我自己投的自己 不然就是两票投给了我
then clearly P-Hound is being nasty,
很明显P-Hound就是在讨人厌了
that triggers a recount, and then it's a P-Hound blitz.
那样就会重新投票 然后对P-Hound施行闪电战
We all vote against P-Hound, he's gone.
我们把票都投给他 他走人
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
What if whoever loses...
要是输的那个
Yeah?
嗯
...refuses to go?
就是赖着不走呢
You think P-Hound would do that?
你认为P-Hound会耍无赖
Okay, new plan.
好吧 新计划
And so the planning continued through
于是计划又继续进行
what should have been organic chemistry.
到了本该是有机化学课的时间
We all pack ahead of time,
我们都提前准备好
really pack a bag, so it doesn't look rigged, you know?
真的收拾好行囊 就不会像是内定的 懂吗
And then the loser, straight out the door.
然后输家 直接搬走
I mean, that's-that's the deal.
那就这么决定了
You know, that's the cost of having a vote,
你要知道 这就是投票的代价
that's the price of freedom.
这就是自♥由♥的代价
You know, maybe it's...
也许
maybe it's better if we're all just
也许我们互相之间
direct with each other, you know?
坦诚一点会更好
Just-just say what's on our minds.
说出我们内心的想法
Yeah, I think it's gonna come out anyway.
没错 我觉得真♥相♥总会大白的
Um, Dad, you know, I-I've really loved living with you...
老爸 我是真的十分喜欢跟你住在一起
No talking.
不准说话
No talking once the votes come in.
投票结果出来了就不准说话了
You're just right out the door. That's the missing piece.
直接出门 就是缺了这一步
That's it.
就这样了
This plan is foolproof.
这计划很简单
Oh, I've cherished this, too, pal.
对了 我也十分珍惜与你的相处 伙计
Yeah. I mean, how many, how many fathers
是啊 有多少 有多少父亲
get to go to college with their kid, huh?
能与他们的孩子一起去大学呢 是吧
So obviously this is what happened.
很明显 事情是这样发生的
Michael read his own vote first.
Michael先唱了自己的票
First vote to remove...
搬出去的第一票投给了
Michael.
Michael
Huh, what are you gonna do?
哈 你们想要怎样呢
Second vote to remove...
搬出去的第二票投给了
...Michael.
Michael
Michael expected this, but didn't expect the sting.
Michael想到了这情况 但没想到这种精神打击
Wow.
喔
Obviously, if there's a tie, there's an immediate runoff.
很明显 如果达成了平手 就会有最终投票了
Third vote to remove...
搬出去的第三票投给了
...Michael.
Michael
Did you mean to write "George Michael"?
你本是想写"George Michael"吧
Obviously, the verdict was in.
很明显 最终结果出来了
And it's hard to know exactly
很难了解到Michael打开
why Michael opened the fourth ballot.
第四张票的真正原因
Was it out of hope or confusion?
是已经完全没有希望了 还是困惑
Either way, it couldn't be what he wanted to read.
不管怎样 也不会是他想要的结果
Michael did the only thing he could think of
Michael做了唯一一件他觉得
that would save face.
能挽尊的事
Michael had just been stunned by some bad news.
Michael刚受到了打击
And with nowhere to go, he decided
无处可去 他决定
to pick up a copy of Altitude to lift his spirits.
去拿一本<高度>杂♥志♥看 来缓解创伤
Hi. Hello. Hey.
嗨 你好 嘿
Where you heading today, sir?
你今天是要去哪里 先生
Well, actually, I just wanted a copy
实际上 我想要一本你们
of your in-flight magazine Altitude.
航♥班♥读物 <高度>杂♥志♥
Ah, this is ticketing.
啊 这里是售票处
You can get the magazine on the flight.
在航♥班♥上你可以拿一本
I get it. But I'm actually-- I'm in the magazine.
我懂的 但是实际上我 我上了那杂♥志♥的
How many bags?
有多少包裹
Oh, I'm not checking these.
我不是来登机的
Ah, sorry, you actually
啊 抱歉 你不能
can't carry those on board.
把这些包带上飞机
Let me start over.
我再说一遍
Uh, I-I am the star of Altitude magazine this month--
额 我是本月<高度>杂♥志♥的明星
or quarter, actually.
其实是本季的
It's an April-September issue, and I just wanted to get a copy.
是第二季度的 我只是想要拿一本
I'm not flying anywhere.
我不是来坐飞机的
Why do you have suitcases?
那你拿些行李箱干嘛啊
Those are irrelevant.
这和此事无关
Not to me.
对我来说不是
Okay.
好吧
I was mistakenly voted out of a four-person housing situation,
我在四人决定谁搬出的投票中错误地落选
uh, in a pack-first, no-talking-after scenario.
我们得先打包 在投票后不能说话
Does that clear it up for you?
现在我说得够明白了吧
What do you mean by "Mistakenly"?
你说"错误"是什么意思
I voted against myself to spare my son the embarrassment
我把票投给了自己 好让自己的儿子不那么尴尬
of, of having to vote his own father out of his dorm.
因为得投票给自己的父亲 让他搬出宿舍
That's all.
就这样
But that leaves three other votes.
但是还剩下三票啊
Yeah.
是啊
Can I get a copy of the magazine, please?
能拿一本那杂♥志♥给我吗 求你们了
No, I'm sorry, they're actually for passengers.
不行 真的很抱歉 只能给乘客看
We don't even give out honey nuts, so we're not gonna
我们连蜂蜜坚果都不发 所以我们
give you a magazine. Who wants honey nuts?
不会给你本杂♥志♥的 有谁要蜂蜜坚果的
I don't want the honey nuts.
我不想要蜂蜜坚果
I want to just jump onto the plane,
我只是想要上飞机一会儿
grab a magazine. Oh, okay,
拿本杂♥志♥就走 噢 好吧
yeah, sure, we just, uh, let people walk
行啊 没问题 我们随时都能
onto the plane all the time.
让人随意上下飞机的
Do you want a box cutter also?
你还想来把折刀吗
Oh. Nice.
噢 这下好了
These guys are jerks.
这些人都是些混♥蛋♥
Take that, take that.
收好了 收好了
Tell you what-- give me a one- way ticket
这样吧 给我一张单程的机票
to your cheapest destination, please.
最便宜的那种
Oh, you lucked out.
噢 你真倒霉
Today it's Pittsburgh.
今天是去匹兹堡
He's good.
他这人很厉害啊
What's the second cheapest?
那第二便宜的呢
So Michael ended up spending a little more
所以Michael最终只得多花钱
to fly a little less,
坐更短时间的飞机
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表