剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
of high school if they're too old?
而被学校开除吗
I think I was made at a bar.
我觉得我在酒吧逮到了一个
I know this part of the law very, very well.
我对这方面的法律非常非常熟悉
After 21, it is illegal for you to enroll
过了21岁 在加利福尼亚州入读高中
in high school in the state of California.
就是违法的
As a matter of fact, you cannot even lurk.
也就是说 你连在学校周围偷♥窥♥都不行
"Lurk."
"偷♥窥♥"
What, do they got cameras in the bushes?
什么意思 他们还能在树丛里装摄像头
Why would they do that? You can't even
为啥要装 你从那里
see into the locker rooms from there.
连更衣室都看不到
Okay, so what do I do? Because the guy who caught me
我应该怎么做 因为要抓我的
goes to school with me. Oh, well, that's easy.
跟我一起上学 好吧 这很简单
You get something incriminating on him.
你找一些他的犯罪证据
Call me in the office, we'll discuss it,
然后给我打电♥话♥ 我们再讨论
and then I can also keep a record,
然后我们做个登记
you know, for billing and so forth.
你懂的 关于收费什么的
Yeah, well, maybe I'll just keep a record of it, too,
好吧 也许我也应该做个记录
so I can follow up with my own bill.
然后我就能跟进自己的账单
Oh, very good.
太棒了
You should be the lawyer. Very good. Pro bono.
你应该去当个律师 很好 做得好
Knowing that she could very well
得知自己很可能
be kicked out of school,
被学校开除
Maeby went in search of an overdue check
Maeby去顶楼套房♥找
at the penthouse.
逾期支票
And as she was checking out the mail...
在她查看信件得时候
Oh, my God!
给跪了
...she ran into an ostrich in heat
她不小心引起了
that was interested Here, that way, that way.
发♥情♥期鸵鸟 这里 来这边 这边
in checking out the female.
的注意
And she wouldn't even let me get a cat.
她连只猫都不让我养
And after freeing the ostrich
在终于把鸵鸟的注意力
to eventually find love on the adjoining balcony,
转移到隔壁的阳台上之后
she was back searching for a long overdue royalty check.
她又回去找那张逾期很久的版税支票
In fact, it had arrived one day earlier.
事实上 支票已经在昨天寄到了
"From Gangie for facelift"? Mother.
"来自祖母的拉皮手术" 这老妈
But she did find that she was being honored
但是 她发现她被授予了
at an award show dedicated to the achievements
一个致力于表彰
of young people in the entertainment business.
娱乐圈年轻人的奖项
I'm getting an Opie?
我要获奖了
And it did boost her esteem.
这确实满足了她的自尊心
Hey. The only bigger honor
嗨 唯一比这
would be having an award like that
还要光荣的奖项大概就是
named after you, I guess.
以自己命名的奖了 我认为
Days later, however,
几天后 然而
she was called to Donny Richter's classroom.
她被Donny Richter叫到了教室
Hey, you wanted to see me? Mm, yeah.
嗨 您要见我 是
I got you tacos.
我帮你买♥♥了玉米面豆卷
I hope that's okay, because you're
希望你吃得惯 因为你要
going to sit here through lunch and study.
坐在这吃午饭 然后补习
No, I can't. I can't.
不行 我还有事
Young lady, you better pull it together
小姑娘 你最好把你的花花肠子收起来
or you're not going to graduate.
不然你就毕不了业了
What is it going to take to get you to focus?
应该分得出轻重缓急吧
Are you on drugs?
你难道嗑药了
Because, from what I hear,
因为 据我所知
there might be an undercover cop at this school.
我们学校可能有卧底
In fact, it was an undercover cop
确实是有个卧底
she was searching for a way to incriminate.
而且她正在搜集他的违法证据
How long do you want to stay in high school?
你想在高中混多久
You're 17. And that's when she remembered
你都17啦 这让她想起
that Perfecto thought she was 17, too.
Perfecto也以为她才17岁
You know what? I think I will do better
你猜怎么着 我觉得我吃点墨西哥小吃之后
once I get a little Mexican in me.
能学得更好
Maeby got her cousin to drive her to the Opies
Maeby让她表哥载她去了颁奖典礼
so she could impress him with her achievements.
这样就能让他也看看她的成就
Well, I'm going to go mingle with a bunch of 13-year-olds
我现在去找那些13岁的小屁孩玩
who think they can still play fifth grade.
他们还觉得自己在五年级呢
Have fun. I'll catch up.
玩得开心点 我等下过去找你
And Maeby ran into her old Oh, my gosh.
然后Maeby碰到了她的 真巧
studio boss, Mort Meyers. As I live and breathe.
前任老板Mort Meyers 真么想到
I'm actually getting
我今晚来这里是为了
the lifetime achievement Opie tonight.
拿一个终身成就奖
I'm very sorry.
我感到非常抱歉
Yeah. No,
没啥 不是这意思
they only give that award away
他们只会把这个奖颁给
to somebody after they die or,
那些已经去世的人 或者
even worse, after your career is dead.
更糟糕 在你的职业生涯结束之后
Really?
真的
Well, consider yourself lucky.
你这就算不错了
They told you your career was over.
他们直接告诉你 你的职业生涯结束了
I didn't find out until I was locked out of my office,
我是直到被锁在自己办公室门外才发现的
'cause, see, I passed on "Hunger Games."
因为你知道 我没接<饥饿游戏>的制♥作♥权
Mm. It wasn't the most graceful of exits.
嗯 这可不是什么体面的退休
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
事情不得不这样啦
This is for you.
这是给你的小费
Thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
No, actually,
也不能这么说
the exit was pretty graceful.
我还是出了一口恶气的
I think I just remember it that way
要是换个角度来看
'cause it got dicey when I was sneaking back in
因为我冒险溜回去
to take a on Sid's desk.
在Sid的桌上放了[哔]
But do what I do.
但我所做的
When they kick you out of the business, save face
当他们把你开除的时候 体面一点
by starting your own Internet company.
开一家自己的网络公♥司♥
We're having a big announcement today.
我们今天有个重要消息要宣布
You started an Internet company?
你开了一家网络公♥司♥
It's the real deal.
是个不错的生意
It's a system that automates provisioning...
是一个自动配置系统
And once again, she found herself with someone
再一次 她发现自己周围的人
who had not only moved on with their life,
不仅仅是继续他们的生活
but done so in ways she couldn't understand.
而且还做了很多她根本不懂的事情
...overseas financial transactions.
海外金融交易
It's called Schnoodle. Schnoodle?
这系统叫Schnoodle Schnoodle
Take a hat; we got 18,000 of them.
送个帽子给你 我们准备了18,000个呢
And that's when Maeby ran into a friend
然后Maeby遇到了一个
she knew from her days at Imagine. Rebel.
她拍电影时认识的朋友 Rebel
Hi. How are you? In hell.
嗨 过的怎么样 不怎么样
Ah, I hate the Opies.
颁奖典礼真讨厌
But whenever Bryce gets pregnant, guess who gets a call?
但是Bryce一怀孕 猜猜谁就得顶上
And you're getting the lifetime achievement award, huh?
你要拿终身成就奖了 对吗
You know, I can laugh about it, I can laugh
知道不 我就把这个当玩笑 笑笑就算了
because I'm actually on the upswing.
因为我的境界已经升华了
I was just telling Mort here
我正跟Mort说
that I've actually started my own Internet company.
我要开自己的网络公♥司♥
I was just about to tell you.
我刚要告诉你
Well, if you need a name,
好吧 要是你需要起名字
I'm the guy who came up with Schnoodle.
我可是起过Schnoodle这样拉风的名字噢
How do we know each other? We don't.
我们怎么认识的 压根儿不认识
That's what it is.
原来是这样
Well, Schnoodle's dead.
Schnoodle不行了
Fakeblock is the next big thing.
Fakeblock崛起了
It's called Fakeblock.
名字是Fakeblock
What's this? You're talking... talking about Fakeblock?
怎么了 你们在讨论 Fakeblock
Yes. Your privacy software.
是啊 你的隐私软件
Oh. How does your privacy software work?
你的隐私软件是做什么用的
Huh? It's private. Yes...
保密 是啊
Can I talk to you for a second, please?
借一步说话
Yes. I don't want people to know that I'm doing this.
啥事儿 我不想让别人知道我在研究什么
Everybody has to know about this, okay?
必须广而告之啊 懂吗
This could be big for me.
我就靠它了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表