剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh.
哦
She doesn't want to see you.
她不想见你
Excellent.
很好
He even pretended to be
他甚至假扮成
an old college flame of Lucille's to gain admittance.
Lucille大学时候的老情人以求能见一面
Hello.
你好
Alex Trebek?
Alex Trebek?
She then rephrased it in the form of a question.
她以问题的形式重新问了一遍
Who is Alex Trebek?
谁是Alex Trebek
Buster.
Buster
No, Buster. Mmhmm.
不行Buster 嗯
Do you have a pie or a small sponge cake available?
你有没有现成的派或者小的松糕
Ah. Thank you. Here you go.
啊 谢谢 给你
And while his days were spent trying to get
在他白天试图让他老妈
his mother to love him... LUCILLE 2: Oh, Buster!
来爱他时... - 哦 Buster
You're just in time. ... his nights were consumed
你来得正是时候 他晚上的时间就花在
with getting his lover to mother him.
让他的爱人像老妈一样关爱他
I hope you are in the mood for a hot tomato.
他希望你想吃热的西红柿
Mmm. Soup?
嗯 汤么
With little grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
夹了烤芝士的小三明治
Buster, that was innuendo.
Buster 那是个暗喻
Oh. My Lord, it's like
哦 老天啊 这就好像我们
we're speaking different languages here.
说的是不同的语言一样
No, it's not.
不 才不是
It is working.
确实很诱人
I'm getting hungry.
我都觉得饥渴了
For love?
爱爱么
Oh, God, is this another
哦 天哪 这又会是个
one of those nights where nothing is as it seems
什么都没有的夜晚么
and there's no cream pie for dessert?
并且没有奶油派当甜点
Holy Toledo, Buster, sometimes I think
Buster 有些时候我觉得
I'm nothing but a Horn & Hardart to you.
我对你来说就是个老干妈
Oh! What happened to innuendo?
哦 暗喻怎么成明喻了
Let's do it quick.
那咱赶紧做吧
It's an old restaurant.
那是个老字号♥
Oh! A restaurant!
哦 一个老字号♥
I don't care if it's old!
我才不管是不是古老
Look who I'm dating!
看看我的拍拖对象
Let's go there. Let's go there now.
那咱就去那吧 我们出发吧
Buster, you can either be a son or a lover...
Buster 你要么当个儿子 要么当情人...
and right now, you're no good to me as a lover.
而现在 对我来说你不是个好情人
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Maybe this has been wrong from the start.
也许从一开始就错了
So... Mom. Out.
那好...老妈 滚
And since he couldn't bear to go back to the penthouse
因为他不能忍♥受再回到顶楼公♥寓♥
Out!
出去
You know, if tomorrow, you don't open up and let someone else in...
你知道么 如果你明天不打开它让人进来
Buster needed to raise some money.
Buster需要一些钱
then the treasures you have inside...
那么你里面的宝藏...
This is my Motherboy Four medal.
这是我妈妈儿子的奖章
That's when I was a kangaroo in her pouch.
我还是个在她袋子里的小袋鼠的时候赢的
What'll you give me for it?
你给我什么来换这个
But Buster wasn't the first Motherboy to hit hard times.
但是Buster并不是第一个遇到困难的妈妈儿子
What will you give me for these?
你要给我什么来换
All-time low.
空前最低
And that's when Buster found inspiration.
就在那时Buster有了灵感
She certainly looks proud of her son.
她看起来的确为他儿子感到骄傲
: I'm back!
我回来啦
As it turned out, Buster returned on the very day
结果 Buster回去的那一天
the Army policy regarding sexual orientation had changed.
军队改变了关于性取向的政策
Are you gay? No.
你是基佬吗 不是
You can tell me. I'm not.
你可以告诉我的 我不是
It's okay.
没关系的
Drew, tell him.
Drew 告诉他
I'm gay. Oh.
我是基佬 哦
Peter's gay. Oh...
Peter是基佬 哦...
Sergeant Melnick's gay. Oh.
Melnick中尉是基佬 哦
Bi.
拜[双]
Oh, sorry, he's bi.
哦 不好意思 他是双性恋
No, I'm going home for the day.
不 我今天回家休息
I'm gay.
我是基佬
Yeah, it really makes no difference to us.
对我们来说都没差
We'll find something for you. Perfect.
我们会给你找到适合你的 很好
I was looking for something.
我在寻找适合我的
You said "Something," Right?
你说了"适合我的"对吧
And that's how Buster officially
这就是Buster如何
reenlisted in the Army.
重回到军队
And it's why, six months later,
这也是为什么 六个月后
Lucille Bluth. Lucille Bluth
Lucille Bluth Lucille Bluth
got some bad news.
收到一些坏消息
Yes?
什么
I'm here to see you about your son.
我来这里告诉你关于你儿子的事
Oh, this is a ploy.
哦 这是个阴谋
He's trying to get me to see him.
想让我去看他
How do I know you're really in the Army?
我怎么知道你真的是军队里来的
Who did Larry Kert replace in Company?
Larry Kert在连队里取代了谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I know who he thought he was replacing,
我知道他以为自己要取代谁
and it was Dean Jones.
是Dean Jones
But he didn't come close.
但是他没成功
My Buster?
我的Buster
And Lucille rushed to the hospital.
Lucille冲到了医院
What happened? Where's my son?
发生什么了 我儿子在哪
Mrs. Bluth, your son went down while piloting a plane over Afghanistan.
Bluth女士 你儿子在阿富汗驾驶飞机时失事了
Oh, my God...
哦 天哪...
He deserves a big hand for that and we gave him one.
他应该得到一个大手 并且我们给他装了一个
I'm afraid, besides that, there's nothing we can do.
恐怕 除此之外 我们什么都做不了
Hi, Mother.
嗨 老妈
Well, you look fine.
你看起来很好
The doctor said you went down
医生说你在
while piloting a plane over Afghanistan.
阿富汗驾驶飞机的时候出事了
Oh, yeah, that plane was in Afghanistan.
哦是的 那架飞机在阿富汗
It seems the Army had taken advantage
看来Buster对游戏的幼稚兴趣
of Buster's childlike interest in games.
对军队有很大帮助
This is so much more fun than "Guess the Fur."
这个比"猜皮毛"游戏有趣多了
And his childlike inability to distinguish between games and reality.
并且他像小孩一样不能区分游戏和现实
So they set him up as a drone pilot here.
所以他让他成为一个无人机飞行员
Want to go to lunch, Private Bluth?
午餐吃什么 二等兵Bluth
Not till I take out the hospital!
我除不掉这个医院就不吃
I tell you, this kid's amazing.
我跟你讲 这孩子真厉害
If I had him back in the '60s, Cuba would be the 51st state.
如果把他送回六十年代 古巴会成为美国第51州
You're not gonna get away from me, little nurse! Aah!
你逃不掉了 小护士 哈
Take that, Taliban wedding!
接招吧 塔♥利♥班♥婚礼
But like anyone who plays video games for too long,
但像游戏玩得太久的人一样
he started to make mistakes.
他开始犯错误了
Hey, Bluth, you just took out an art museum in Madrid.
嘿 Bluth 你刚刚炸掉了一个马德里的艺术博物馆
Oh, you can go to Spain in this thing?
哦 这玩意还能跑去西班牙
Maybe you should take a break.
你或许应该休息一下
You could've hurt some innocent people.
你可能会伤到无辜的人
Innocent people?!
无辜的人
You mean I've been
你是说我一直在
hurting guilty people?!
伤害有罪的人
But Buster was a peaceful man.
Buster是个爱和平的人
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Pilot down!
飞行员受伤
Medic!
医生
It was the kind of emergency
这是无人机驾驶员的医务兵
that the drone pilot paramedics had long been waiting for.
等待已久的紧急情况
I got a man down!
我这里有士兵受伤
Sorry we're late.
不好意思我们晚了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表