剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
she had never fully disappointed her parents,
她从没对父母如此失望过
and they were getting older, or perhaps it was because
并且他们也开始变老了 又或者是因为
there was no Internet at the model home...
这样♥板♥房♥♥里面没有网络
That is it-- this is like living in 1999.
受够了 跟活在上个世纪似的
...but that's when Maeby became a high school senior
但是当Maeby第三次成为高三学生
for the third time, and then a fourth,
然后第四次
and then it just sort of became what she did.
然后就年复一年的重复
And it ultimately led to this.
最后就成了这种情况
So I'm still going to stay in high school
我现在还在读高中
until they notice me.
直到他们注意到我
You know, just, like, let them think,
你知道 就是 像这样 让他们担心
"Oh, no, should we be worried?
"不行 我们应该担心下这情况不
Is she really that immature?" Yeah.
她怎么这么幼稚" 就这样
Well, I mean, isn't it, uh,
我的意思是 这难道
kind of a little immature
不是很幼稚吗
to try and make your parents worry like that?
想要让你的父母担心这个
Oh, that's good-- I'm gonna try and work that in there.
这想法不错 我也打算试一下
Yeah-- no, I think it's in there.
你这不正在试么
Yeah, well, let's get you in here before
好吧 先进来坐会儿
our-our third roommate shows up. That's Paul Haun.
趁我们的第三个室友还没出现 这是Paul Haun
Hi. So there's three people who live in here?
嗨 所以这里现在住了三个人
Yeah, well, one guy is just kind of crashing here.
其中一个算是蹭住的
Well, it can't be worse than living with your dad. It's not.
行啦 总不会跟你老爹住一起还糟吧 确实不会
No, it's not worse than that.
没有比那更糟糕的了
And later,
不久后
she was joined by her uncle. Hello.
她就见到了她的舅舅 嗨
Didn't say it was your cousin.
你没说补习的女生是你表妹啊
Now, that's smart, let him think there's a girl in here.
这招不错 让别人觉得这里是有女生在的
Yeah, we were just complaining about roommates.
我们正在互相吐槽室友
P-Hound.
P-Hound
I thought it was the other one.
我还以为说的是另一个
No, it-it was P-Hound, yeah.
说的就是P-Hound
He's the worst. See, I think if George Michael and I didn't have
他太糟糕了 要不是George Michael和我
each other as roommates, we'd be going crazy.
住一起 我们都得疯了
And for a moment, Maeby felt superior to her cousin--
有那么一瞬间 Maeby在她表哥和舅舅那里
and her uncle for that matter. Actually,
找到了优越感 话说
have you told her about your software?
你告诉她 你开♥发♥软件的事了吗
No, software?
没有 什么软件
He's got this privacy software.
他自己做了个隐私软件
Keeps people from stealing your stuff-- tell her, pal.
防止别人从你那里偷东西 跟她好好讲讲啊 老弟
Maeby tried to hide her jealousy.
Maeby试图隐藏她的嫉妒
So it's privacy software that's also antipiracy?
这个隐私软件是为了反盗版的
Do you have a way of doing this?
这你都能做到
Well, it's just a Boolean-driven aggregation, really,
就是一个"布尔驱动集成"而已
of what programmers call "Hacker-traps..."
程序员叫它"黑客足迹..."
But as she listened to her cousin discuss
但是当她听着表哥侃侃而谈
computer technology she had no understanding of,
她一窍不通的电脑技术时
she lost that feeling of superiority,
那种优越感就消失了
and her self-esteem plummeted
并且她的自尊心一落千丈
as she started to question the entirety
随着她开始审视
of what she had done with her life
自己究竟做过什么有意义的事情
for the last several years.
在过去的几年来
...and they want to steal your music and copy your movies
他们想要偷你的音乐或者拷贝你的电影
or-or just look at your photos-- you know, this prevents that.
或者查看你的照片 就是防止这些
It just neutralizes that so it's not even a threat.
只是使他们失效 所以根本不算是个威胁
It's called Fakeblock.
也叫做"虚拟防护"
Great name. Yeah, well, you know, it's
好名字 还不错 你知道
super low-hanging fruit. Someone's gonna do it.
这其实唾手可得 总会有人能做到
We're just trying to be those guys, you know.
我们只是刚好成了完成它的人罢了
I don't understand a word of it, but it works.
我一句都没听懂 但这确实很管用
You should see his Facebook page.
你应该看看他的脸书主页
Doesn't have a friend on it.
一个好友都没有
Of course, that last part
当然 这句话
had nothing to do with Fakeblock...
跟"虚拟保护"一毛钱关系都没有
Thank you, Dad.
多谢老爹您了
...but it did help George Michael's self-esteem.
但确实保护了George Michael的自尊心
Maeby was feeling discouraged
Maeby觉得很沮丧
as she got back on the bus for high school.
在乘车回高中的路上
Hey, you want to get high with us behind the gym?
嗨 你想跟我们去健身房♥嗑点药吗
Wait, we don't know her.
等等 我们都不认识她
I hear there's an undercover cop at school.
我听说我们学校有卧底
Can you imagine what kind of loser pretends
你能想象得有多失败
to be in high school when they're in their 20s?
才会20多岁了还装模作样的在高中混
Well, it's pretty gutsy, right?
也算使很勇敢 对吧
I mean, it's better to take the risk, right?
我是说 冒险尝试总是好的 对吧
Yeah, maybe you're right. Yeah, maybe you're right.
好吧 或许你也对 你说的或许对
Cop.
警♥察♥
Hey, how was your tutor? He's not gonna
你的导师怎么样 他没有
take you away from me, is he?
想要挖我墙角 对吧
Well, not until his software hits
确实没有 直到他的软件刺♥激♥了我
and he can buy me an apartment.
然后他还能给我买♥♥套公♥寓♥
I'm living in a hole.
我现在住在[哔]洞里
I hear they're hiring at Chipotle.
我听说Chipotle那里有招聘会
And that's when Maeby realized
就在这时 Maeby意识到
maybe she should have graduated high school.
也许她应该从高中毕业了
Can I get a Macallan 12 neat?
给我来一整杯 Macallan12
Water back. I.D.?
不加水 身份证
Actually, can we make it-- uh, marry me--
能不能换成 我都够婚龄了
a Wild Turkey?
一杯 "狂野土耳其"
I still need to see some I.D.
我还是要查一下你的身份证
Right. There you go. Thank you.
好吧 给你 谢谢
I'm supposed to believe you're 17?
我应该相信你才17岁
Oh, no, sorry.
不好意思
That's my fake for sneaking back into high school.
这是我用来混进高中读书的
Here we go-- 23.
这才是 23岁
Oh, you're Maeby. Well, you can have one,
你是Maeby 好吧 给你一杯
but you got quite a bar tab.
但是你只能在吧台这喝
I got to graduate.
我得快点毕业了
I mean, I got to start bringing some cash in, you know.
我是说 我得赶快开始赚钱了
Yeah. Everyone's just passing me by.
那是 所有人都超过我了
George Michael, Kitty Sanchez.
George Michael Kitty Sanchez
Drinks for the house.
请每人一杯酒
This guy?
他们干嘛的
These guys are making a fortune off that
他们通过制♥作♥<生擒强♥奸♥犯>
"To Entrap a Local Predator" Show they're on.
节目赚了不少钱
Were.
曾经吧
Won't let us shoot in Laguna.
拉古纳哪里不让我们拍摄了
Are you guys looking for a new bait house?
你们两个需要新诱饵拍摄房♥吗
And that's how she made enough money
然后她赚到了足够的报酬
to at least pay for her bar tab.
来付她的酒钱
Hey, guys.
嗨 你们好
Hey, Perfecto! Hey.
嗨 Perfecto 嗨
Isn't this guy a little too young to be in here?
这家伙还没到年龄吧
No, no, no, he's with us.
不用不用 他跟我们一起的
But later, when returning from the restroom,
不久后 从洗手间回来
she noticed this. BARTENDER: So, you fitting in
她发现了这个 你适应
over there at the high school?
高中生活了吗
- He's a cop. They accepting you?
他是个警♥察♥ 他们接受你了吗
And as she returned to the high school for eighth period,
当她回到高中去读她的第八个学期
even getting a diploma seemed to be in jeopardy.
连拿一张毕业证书还岌岌可危
Barry?
Barry
Maeby, you scared the be- out of me.
Maeby 你把我吓出[哔]了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Well, I could ask you the same thing.
我还想问你来着
I go to high school here.
我在这读高中
I could answer the same thing.
我也是
I was just looking for something more believable.
我正在找一些可信的东西
Speaking of believable, I was going to ask you
说到可信的东西 我想要问你
a question about that.
一个这方面的问题
Um, can somebody get kicked out
有人会因为超龄
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表