剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
on the family business. I have.
家族事务一样 就是啊
Yes, but not in writing.
是 但是还没签字
To protect all of us, visit her,
为了保护大家 去探视她吧
sign a little something saying it's all hers.
签个小名 然后把事都推给她
Will you do this, Michael? Yeah.
你能这么干吗 - 没问题
But I get to make you look bad
但是我可以在电影中
in the movie, okay? Okay.
丑♥化♥你 同意吗 - 好的
Should we settle up? All right.
我们这算了结了吧 - 好
Who owes what-what to who?
谁欠谁什么东西
Send me some evidence of a wall
给我送来些关于墙的证据
I can show the Chinese.
我好给中国人看
And the government.
还有政♥府♥
We need to make this happen, George.
我们的做成这事 George
The Chinese have more than a sharpened noodle with my name on it.
中国人除了削尖的面条还有别的招呢
And days later, that evidence arrived
几天后
from George Sr.
George把证据送到了
We've built this wall.
我们建了墙
We have miles and...
我们有看不到头的
and miles of wall, uh...
墙连绵不绝
There's more wall, uh... Dad! Dad...!
还有更多的墙 - 爸 爸
And you know, and it feels good to help, It's spinning!
能帮上忙感觉真好 车在旋转
to protecting our-our border.
帮助保护边境
My God, he Steamboat Willied it.
天哪 简直是《威利号♥汽船》
It's a heart project. Dad! Dad!
这是个真诚的计划 爸 爸
We love America.
我们爱美国
We love America. Daddy!
我们爱美国 爸
And that's when Lucille noticed something worrisome.
这时Lucille发现了一些值得担心的事
It seemed her prison family was preparing
看起来她的监狱家庭
for her to disappear as well.
也准备让她消失了
So Lucille took matters into her own hands.
所以Lucille开始行动了
Well, that was fast, you hot little...
挺快啊 你这性感的小
It's your mother. Hi,
我是你妈 嗨
sorry, I thought you were somebody else.
不好意思 我以为是其他人
I can't tell you who, 'cause I'm-I'm dating someone famous.
我不能告诉你是谁 因为我在和名人约会
You better start to build this wall built pronto.
你最好现在开始建墙
I tried with your father, but he can't do it.
我让你♥爸♥干 但是他失败了
Well, I'm kind of busy now-- I'm working with Michael.
我现在很忙的 我和Michael一起工作
What are you working on with Michael?
你和Michael干什么工作
Dad made him give me a job.
父亲让他给我一份工作
I see-- so he thought it was
噢 他觉得
a good idea to have you two together.
让你俩在一起工作是个好主意
Isn't that nice?
多棒啊
My God, is there anyone there with half a brain
天呐 就没人有半个大脑
that can help me with this?
帮我吗
I don't know about "Half a brain,"
我不太了解"半个大脑"
but Tobias is living with me right now
但是Tobias现在和我一起住
and he's not very bright.
他脑袋就不怎么好使
Although he is working in the rehab where Lucille 2 is.
虽然他在 Lucille 2的康复中心工作
He is?
真的
And that's when Lucille came up
此时Lucille
with a plan to get transferred away
想到了一个
from the Jade Dragon Triad.
逃离玉龙帮的计划
Hire a crew and start the wall.
雇人手 开始建墙
And not a word to your brother.
不许告诉你弟弟
I'm getting a transfer.
我要转狱了
It's time for Mama to put on the old drunk act.
妈妈要假装耍酒疯了
That was an a...?
那么
After a call to Lucille 2's rehab center,
在给Lucille 2的康复中心打电♥话♥后
Lucille 2, please. where her drunk act was
请找Lucille 2 她的假装醉酒的水平
as good as you'd see at the Method One Clinic...
跟Method One Clinic一样好
Fine, Lucille Austero.
好吧 Lucille Austero
...Lucille was admitted as a patient.
Lucille 被康复中心收治
And soon met the therapist
见到了那位持有她
who held the keys to her freedom.
重返自♥由♥大门钥匙的医生
You look great.
你看起来棒极了
That suit looks very hetero on you.
这西装让你看起来很直
Well, thank you-- you look very hetero as well.
谢谢 你看起来也不弯
Now... how are you?
你最近如何
I'm as normal as blueberry pie.
就像蓝莓派一样正常
So write that down on a form, sign me out,
就直接让我康复出院得了
I won't have to go back to prison,
我可不想回到监狱
and maybe you'll find a new car parked in your driveway.
也许在你家车道上会出现一辆新车
Oh...
呕
Yes, well, it-it doesn't work that way.
我不能这么干
We have to have a series of sessions, and, uh, I have to
我们得采取一系列的疗法
swear in the best of my professional opinion
我得提出专业性的医疗诊断
that you have accepted and made every effort
来说明你已经痛改前非
at thoughtfully reflecting upon your weaknesses.
对你的缺点感到悔过
Yes! Write down that I did that.
好 就写我这么干了
Well, no, I-I don't work that way.
不 这不是我的风格
You don't work any way.
你能有什么风格啊
This is your first paying job in ten years.
这是你10年来第一份有钱拿的工作
Oh, no, no, this doesn't pay.
不 不 这工作没钱拿的
This is part of a work release program.
这是一项服刑项目的一部分
The state of California thinks that I'm a sex offender.
加利福尼亚州政♥府♥认为我是个性犯罪者
D-D-Don't worry about what the state of California thinks.
别担心州政♥府♥怎么想
The point is we have a chance
重点是我们有机会
to be honest with ourselves.
对自己坦诚
Fine-- you don't look heterosexual in that suit.
好吧 你这西服弯到断背山去了
You look as swishy as Ryan Seacrest.
你看起来就像Ryan Seacrest一样弯
Ryan Seacrest is straight.
Ryan Seacrest是直男
And I'm 40! Sign the form.
我还40岁呢 快填表
Well, at least we have a dialogue going.
好吧 至少我们还是有对话的
Dialogue?
对话
If you don't release me you've heard the last
如果你不放了我 这就是
I'm going to say to you in these sessions.
我对你说的最后一句话
Fine, but you will have to sit with me
好吧 但是你还得陪我坐着
for the full session.
整个治疗期间
Every single session.
每一次治疗
Now, Lucille, I can't make you talk.
Lucille 我不能逼你说话
But you know what I can do?
但是你知道我能做什么吗
Okay, I can't trick you into talking, either.
好吧 我也无法骗你说话
This went on for several sessions.
几次治疗就这样度过了
Perhaps that's why they call this place
也许这就是为什么人们管这里叫
Au-stare-ity.
Au-干瞪眼-ity
No?
不是吗
Au-stare-I...
Au- 干瞪眼 -I..
Fine.
好吧
Well, if you're not going to talk,
如果你不说话
I'm just going to...
我只好
write this up. Earlier that day,
写这个了 那天早些时候
Tobias had encountered a plot problem
Tobias 对音乐剧"神奇四侠"
with the "Fantastic Four" Musical.
有了疑问
A villain.
反派
I was thinking the same thing.
我也是这么想的
I mean, why aren't the Fantastic Four fighting anyone.
我的意思是为什么神奇四侠不去打架
Instead of just dancing around, you mean.
反而跳舞呢
Right, it's like all Sharks and no Jets.
对啊 就好像他们全是Sharks 没有Jets
Then we would have a second act.
我们得有个第二幕
Lucia, right?
Lucia,对吧
I mean, that's their foe.
大反派
Lucia Von Bardass?
Lucia Von Bardass
Have you guys ever even read one of these things?
你们到底看过漫画没有
So Tobias was glad for the break in Lucille's sessions.
Tobias很高兴在Lucille的治疗期间有了休息时间
So that he could work on it.
他才好忙音乐剧
This woman is a villain.
这个女人是反派
You think I'm a villain, too?
你也觉得我是反派
No... My children
不 我的子女们
are all waiting for me to die
都盼着我死
so they can divvy up my stuff,
他们好分我的遗产
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表