剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
that George Sr. Arrived for his doctor's appointment.
找到了他的医生
Excuse me, Dr. Norman?
打扰一下 Norman医生
You're mistaken. Dr. Norman,
你认错人了 Norman医生
it's me, George Bluth.
是我 George Bluth
Oh, George, yes, thank you for meeting me here.
噢 是George 谢谢你来见我
I like to do a little housecleaning on the fourth.
我就想在这里收拾一下家里的东西
Old quinceanera candles.
这些都是成人礼上的蜡烛
I was wondering if you could tell me my test results.
我想知道我的检测结果
Oh, yes, yes, uh, well,
噢 对了 呃
your testosterone numbers are off the charts.
你的睾丸激素破纪录了
Below the charts, under the charts.
低得破纪录了 没治了
I don't know how to say that.
我不知道该怎么说
You have almost no testosterone at all.
你没有睾丸激素了
I don't know the exact numbers, but it's somewhere
我不知道确切数字 但跟
in the baby range.
婴儿的水平差不多
On the plus side, your estrogen levels are that
值得高兴的是 你的雌激素水平就像一个
of a very healthy woman in the throes of her menses.
处于经痛期间的健康女性一样多
May I see my results?
我可以看一下结果吗
Ah, I wish you'd asked me about five minutes ago.
你要是五分钟前问我就好了
I think I dumped it with a pot pipe
我应该是将它跟一个大♥麻♥烟斗和
and a bottle of cheetah sedative.
一瓶猎豹镇静剂一起扔了
Also, the people at Orange County Imaging
还有 奥兰治成像公♥司♥的人说
said that you were masturbating in an MRI tube?
你在磁力共振管上面自♥慰♥
Oh, no. But, Doctor,
噢 不 - 但 医生
you, you told me to.
是你叫我真么做的
I did no such thing.
我没这么叫
Oh, no.
噢 不
No, no, you can't do that.
不 不 你不能这么做的
That sounds like something I would say
这倒像是我带上我的思考帽时
when I had my thinking cap on.
会说的话
You, sir, are a very funny lady.
先生 您可真是个有趣的女士
That's what they always say to the unattractive one.
人们都是这么对丑女说的
It was finally time for Herbert Love to make his speech,
终于到了Herbert Love演讲的时间了
when the party was suddenly ransacked.
但派对突然遭到捣乱
Of course, it was Cinco,
当然 那是Cinco
so it took a while for anyone to notice.
所以过了好一会儿才有人注意到
It appeared the Hispanic community had had
似乎拉丁裔社区已经对Cinco de Cuatro
enough of Cinco de Cuatro.
忍♥无可忍♥了
Oh, God, the blowback. Put up this wall!
噢 天啊 报复行动 建起墙来
But the blowback created a greater blowback
但是这报复行动引起了一波更加可怕的报复行动
as the crowd that had gathered to hear Herbert Love speak
在众人簇拥着Herbert Love要求听他演讲时
was whipped into a frenzy.
报复行动便开始白热化了
Put up this wall! Put up this wall!
建起墙来 建起墙来
And that's when George knew he was in real trouble.
那时老George才意识到他真的惹祸上身了
Put up this wall!
建起墙来
Fortunately, he was able to find a disguise.
幸运的是 他找到了伪装的工具
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
Unfortunately... This feels right.
不幸的是 就是这种感觉
Lindsay surprises Michael
就在她从Michael的生活中消失了很长一段时间之后
after a long absence from his life.
Linsay给Michael一个惊喜
Lindsay.
Lindsay
It's been a long time.
好久不见
I know.
对啊
Oh, this is a little embarrassing.
噢 这有点尴尬
But I have been meaning to get down there,
我一直都想找你的
so let's just... You're right,
所以咱们 你说得对
I mean, it's not like we're even technically related.
不是说我们真的是有血缘关系的
That's true.
对
Okay, well, then, I'll start with a smear.
好了 咱们从诽谤开始说起吧
And George Sr. Gets more comfortable in hiding.
老George找到了一个躲避的好方法
Uh, Detective Smee, Orange County Police.
我是奥兰治的警♥察♥局的Smee探长
I need to speak with you.
我要跟你讲话
Lucille Austero went missing last night.
Lucille Austero昨晚失踪了
You mind if we ask you a few questions? Oh...!
我可以问你几个问题吗 噢
I-I don't allow men in my apartment
我老公不在时
without my husband present.
我不让男人进来我的房♥子的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表