剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I could make Fakeblock huge.
我能把Fakeblock做大
No, no, Maeby, there is no company.
不行 Maeby 公♥司♥都还没影呢
Fakeblock is just a software that I'm developing.
Fakeblock就是个我开♥发♥的程序而已
And the whole point is that it's private.
重点是必须保密
So you can't be telling people about it.
所以你不能到处宣传
No, we got to tell people about it.
我们应该让每个人都知道
I just got a lifetime achievement award.
我刚刚拿了个终身成就奖
I'm finished.
就算被判"死刑"啦
And also, I think you should consider
还有 我觉得你应该考虑
calling it "The" Fakeblock.
把名字叫做 "The" Fakeblock
It's cleaner.
表达更明确
Like "The Netflix." ItIt's just not ready.
就像 "The Netflix"公♥司♥ 八字还没一撇呢
Okay, there's still a bunch of programming problems.
还有一大顿程序错误没改呢
You can get it ready, George Michael.
你能搞定的 George Michael
What, you think they invite the animals
怎么 你以为公园引进动物
and ask them to wait while they build the zoo?
然后就放在一边 让它们等着动物园造好
No, that would be a bloodbath.
那可就变大屠♥杀♥啦
Yeah, a total bloodbath.
绝对是大屠♥杀♥
We have no money to start a business.
我们没有启动资金啊
Don't worry, I'll get the ball rolling
别担心 我会让公♥司♥运作起来的
with some free publicity when I accept my award.
等我领奖的时候打打广♥告♥
Come on, this could be my only chance to be a Harris.
拜托了 这可是我唯一能当Harris的机会
A Harris? All right, fine.
Harris是啥 就这么定了
You can still be the boss, okay?
你还是老板 怎么样
I just don't want people to know that I'm working with my cousin.
我只是不想别人知道我跟自己的表哥合伙
So, you are not my cousin.
所以 你不是我家亲戚
You are not George Michael Bluth.
你不是George Michael Bluth
I'm great with that.
这没问题
In fact, you know what might really help us sell it...
事实上 你知道什么或许能帮我们卖♥♥
Oh, heiress. You meant... You don't pronounce the "H."
你说的是"继承人"啊 你没把"H"发出来嘛
And that's not what heiress means. I pronounce the "H."
不发音意思就变了 我把"H"发出来了
No, but that's not how the word is...
没发 但是这不是这词要
You know, we say words the way we say them for a reason.
你知道 每个词的发音都是有不同意思的
So what is this?
到底是什么
Is this another one of these social networking things?
是另一个社交网络发明嘛
Because I am so over those.
因为我真是受够了
I tried to deactivate my Facebook profile.
我还想注销我的Facebook帐号♥呢
It's easier to get out of Scientology.
这些东西太麻烦了
Well, this is actually the opposite of Facebook.
这程序跟Facebook刚好相反
It's the antisocial network.
是反社交网络的
It prevents piracy, right?
用来保护隐私 对吗
Really? Mmhmm.
真的 是
Rebel Alley.
Rebel Alley
George Mi... Harris.
George Mi... Harris
George Maharis, huh?
George Maharis对吗
And that's how George Michael finally got that new name.
这就是为什么George Michael最后有了个新名字
It felt like a good fit-- strong, rugged...
这名字听起来很合适 强势
Yes. ...untainted.
是的 又完美
Yes, George Maharis.
是的 George Maharis
Perfecto. De nada.
Perfecto 不用谢
That's my undercover cop boyfriend.
我的卧底男友在那边
I'm trying to get him in bed.
我还准备把他骗上♥床♥
And Maeby set to work in trapping him
Maeby打算反客为主
into becoming a predator. Hey. I know why you're here.
设计他 嗨 我知道你为什么在这儿
Promise me you won't tell anyone at school.
答应我千万别告诉学校的人
I'm just a huge fan of teen stars.
我就是超爱青少年明星
Yeah. That's very convincing. Yeah.
这借口不错 是啊
You're a better actor than most of the kids here.
你比这里大部分小屁孩的演技都好
Even Zack and Cody. Are they here?
比Zack和Cody都强 他们在这
I thought they were filming a movie in Maui.
我还以为他们去毛伊岛拍电影了
Look, I may only be 17, Perfecto,
听着 尽管我才17岁 Perfecto
but I know you're a cop.
但是我知道你是个警♥察♥
Yeah, there it is, that cop stare.
对 就是这个 警♥察♥的眼神
I got to tell you, I find it very sexy.
我想告诉你 这超性感
Okay. Okay, all right.
好吧 知道了
I'm a cop. I'm working here undercover.
我是个警♥察♥ 我是来卧底的
We're hunting down an ex-CIA operative named Esteves
我们是在抓一个叫Esteves的前CIA特工
who's gone rogue, and...
涉嫌诈骗和
It's the kids from "Modern Family."
那是"摩登家庭"里面的童星
Sorry. He's become a drug kingpin
抱歉 他先在成了一个大毒枭
and his son goes to Newport. There's something going down
他的儿子去了纽波特 今晚要出大事
tonight or possibly even at Cinco and that...
甚至是Cinco和
Rico!
Rico
Wow, you are good.
哇塞 你太厉害了
I have to be-- young lives depend on it.
义不容辞啊 祖国的花朵指望着我呢
To be continued.
再接再厉
You better believe it.
就怕你不信
Rico!
Rico
On her way to accept her award, however,
就在她去领奖的路上
figuring she wouldn't be at an event like this again,
突然想到她可能再没机会参加这种典礼了
she stopped for some coconut shrimp.
她停下来开始吃椰子虾
But narrowly missed the $50,000 check with her name on it
然后刚刚好错过了写着她名字的50,000刀支票
that her mother gave to her grandfather...
她妈把支票给了她外公
...who gave it to this man. Got the check.
然后转交给了这男人 拿到支票了
Who gave it to this man. Oh, man.
又交给了那个男人 老天
Whoa. Oh.
哇 噻
Although, in that moment,
尽管如此 那时候
she did gain some respect for her mother
她确实从她母亲那得到了些尊重
...A random act of senseless nonviolence.
一个随机的无意识非暴♥力♥行为
And perhaps that's why she chose to share
这也许是为什么她选择跟
her problems with her. So, what are you doing here?
她妈妈诉苦 你在这干嘛
I'm getting a lifetime achievement award
我来领一个终身成就奖
for my work in the entertainment business.
关于我在娱乐行业的成就
I tried.
我试过了
Tell your therapist I tried.
跟你的治疗师说我尽力了
I'm not in therapy!
我没参加心理治疗
Then I must have done something right.
那说明我把你养的还不错
And soon, she was saying farewell to Hollywood
不久后 轮到她跟好莱坞说拜拜
in a way she hoped they'd remember.
用她希望别人永远记住的方式
Thank you, Kirk Cameron,
感谢Kirk Cameron
for that incredibly Bibley introduction.
刚刚华丽的介绍
Okay, so tie yourself to your chair,
好啦 坐稳了您
because this is going to be a rough ride.
接下来好戏[哔]登场
I'm leaving this dying business
我要离开这个[哔]没落的行业
to join the software game.
开始搞软件游戏了
Double newsflash.
双重[哔]惊喜
I'm starting Fakeblock with George Maharis,
我和George Maharis一起开了一个公♥司♥叫Fakeblock
the world's first antisocial network.
第一个反社交网络的公♥司♥
So you know what? You can take this Opie
知道不 你就拿着这个破奖杯
and shove it up your , all right?
然后塞到你的[哔] 怎么样
Because I will punt the next god
因为我会[哔]下一个[哔]上帝
who tells me I'm finished, you hats.
谁说我玩完儿 你个[哔]
So you can all go yourselves!
你们都去[哔]吧
What? Sure.
啥 好的
Please welcome the talented voices of Phineas and Ferb.
接下来有请才华横溢的Phineas和Ferb发言
Go yourself!
去[哔]吧你们
you.
[哔]你
And although she was pursued, she was able to shake security
虽然她是被追的那个 但是她还是能给保安
when a bigger problem occurred.
找个更大的麻烦
Right this way, sir.
走这边 先生
And after the explosion, Maeby saw her mother
下台之后 Maeby看见她老妈
whoring out her principles, and quickly lost the respect
贱卖♥♥原则 便迅速失去
she had briefly held... I'd like that very much.
她好不容易找到的尊重 我很喜欢
Sir, the press awaits.
先生 媒体在那边等着
...and decided to call her on it.
然后打算给她提个醒
Are you really gonna whore yourself out like that?
你就这么跟个妓♥女♥似的当街勾男人
I am not a whore. Yeah, you're a whore.
我不是妓♥女♥ 你看着就是
As it turns out, the exchange was
结果 这对话
witnessed by Herbert Love's campaign manager,
被Herbert Love的竞选经理看在眼里
who, in possession of a third-party check
他手里有一张<妖魔祖母4之画皮>
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表