剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Lindsay's journey to let go of her baggage
Lindsay放下心中的包袱之旅
got off to a bad start at baggage claim
在一开始就出了岔子
when she picked up the wrong baggage.
下机后拿错了行李
And her Western notions of the value of life
而她的西方世界价值观
were challenged on the bus ride to the hotel.
在乘公交车去酒店的路上受到了考验
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Did... did we just hit something?
是不是撞上东西了
Shouldn't we stop?
不应该停下看看嘛
No. It wasn't a cow.
又不是一头牛
It was just a tourist.
只是撞到个游客而已
And that's how Lindsay's path
Linsdy的放下灵魂的重担之旅
to living with less... Wait. This isn't my...
开始于 不对 这不是我的
How am I supposed to find out
我穿成这个鸟样子
who I really am dressed like this chick?
怎么去寻找自我
...took a brief detour into a shopping spree at India's
她决定先在印度的百货大山上
famous Mall Mountain. It's cute on me.
血拼一番 真适合我
But I thought it was supposed to say "Kate."
或者说 非常有Kate范
Oh, no, anything under a small is considered
哦 不 这里所有小号♥的东西都是
a "David Spade."
David Spade牌的
I love this jacket. I'll give you 60 for it.
我看上这件外套了 60块卖♥♥给我吧
Best coat on the mountain.
这是这山上最好看的外套
65. 70! It'd look great
65块 70块 我老婆或者我的儿子
on my wife or my sickly son.
穿上肯定好看
100 bucks. Yes! $100, yes.
100块 太好了 100块 成交
And soon, she was back
之后 她回到旅馆
at the hotel and ready
开始准备她的
for her spiritual experience.
灵修之旅
Yeah, hi.
你好
Uh, were you able to book my 3:00 shaman?
我可以预定三点钟和萨满见面吗
Oh, yes. Did you want the deep wisdom
好的 你想要深层修♥炼♥
or just a light ego cleanse?
还是浅层净化
We do those by the pool.
我们都在游泳池进行
There's a pool? It's hard to tell
这有游泳池 不好说
because there are so many people in it,
因为人太多了根本看不出来
but yes, it is a pool.
但是确实是个泳池
Well, yeah, by the pool, then.
好啊 那就在游泳池边
And, uh, do you think you can get someone to
还有 能找人帮我
remove the smell of lamb from my room?
除去房♥间里的羊膻味吗
Of course. And which animal smell would you prefer?
当然 那您想换成那种动物的味道
Which do you prefer?
选一个吧
But at her 3:00 p.m. Shaman...
但是在她三点钟与萨满的交流中
You are living a life without love.
你的生命中缺少爱
Lindsay got a deeper treatment How do I learn to...
她得到了比期望更高的 我要怎么做
than she had hoped for. be happy?
深层的修♥炼♥ 才能幸福的
You know, to love?
像你说的 去爱
When love is near your heart, you'll be happy.
当爱向你靠近的时候 你就会感到幸福
You must live life truthfully.
你必须真诚的生活
Yeah, no, I-I-I do live truthfully,
当然 我活的一向很真诚
but, uh...
但是
I'm just so full of passion.
我感觉又充满激♥情♥
You are so full of*.
你只是充满了狗屎
Yeah, yeah.
我知道
Although, in my culture, "Full of*"
虽然在我们那 狗屎
is kind of like a dig.
是挖苦人的话
I mean, you'd never say it to a customer.
我是说你不能对别的顾客这么说
But, uh, yeah, no, I-I know what you mean.
但是 是 我知道你的意思
This bag is as fake as you are.
这个包跟你一样假
Well, how do I learn?
我该怎么看
Just look at the spelling.
拼写就是错的
God. No, I...
天哪 我早该
Pull your head out of the sand.
拨开头上的迷雾
Love is where you left it.
爱就在你离开的地方
You mean... back home?
你的意思是 我应该回家
God.
天哪
The only person back home is Tobias.
回家也就只能看着Tobias
You have no children?
你没有孩子吗
Lindsay thought she was being hit on.
Lindsay以为对方是在挑逗他
No. Why do you ask?
没有 为什么这么问
Wait a minute. You're saying I've come
等下 你的意思是说
halfway around the world to find out
我飞过半个地球到这里来
I need to go back home?
却发现我应该做的是回家
God, I haven't even gone to the beach yet.
天哪 我还没去过海边呢
She had. It was just too crowded to see the water.
她其实已经去过了 只是人太多看不到水而已
It was a moving experience,
这是一次令人感动的经历
but after leaving the tent, it wasn't just
但是离开萨满的帐篷后
the shaman's words that got through to her.
她还是记住了萨满说的一件事
It was this.
就是这件事
I'm sorry. Your AmEx was declined.
抱歉 你的银行卡失效了
Your account is maxed out.
你的账户也到上限了
We had to cancel your shaman appointment.
我们必须取消你的预约
No, no, I just talked to the shaman,
不 我刚和萨满谈过了
just right back at...
刚刚就在
Get out! Get out!
出去 出去
Go away! Get out! Get out! Get out!
走开 出去 出去 出去
I'm sorry to yell at you, but as I said, it was declined.
抱歉对您大吼大叫 但就是这个意思 没卡刷
So get out.
给我走人
But, fortunately, the universe
幸运的是 冥冥之中有种力量
offered a solution to her financial problem
帮助她解决了经济问题
that wasn't too far off from what her shaman had said.
跟萨满告诉她的差不多
Oh, I've got money for you, sweetie,
亲爱的 我当然可以给你钱
but it means my loving daughter smiling next to her husband
但意味着你得和你丈夫一起带着笑脸
sitting behind me at the trial.
来出席我的庭审
Would you take a grimace?
哭丧的脸可以吗
So it was with this dual intention
抱着双重目的
that she reached out to a husband she'd left behind,
她回到了被她抛弃的丈夫身边
with a new sense of inner peace.
并且带着内心的平和
Of course, there was still some outer stuff Hello. It's Tobias.
当然 还有一些外在的困难 你好 我是Tobias
she needed to work through. Leave a message.
需要克服 请留言
I'm ready to make this work.
我决定再给你一次机会
It was with a sense of enlightenment that
Lindsay感受到深刻的点化后
Lindsay returned from her spiritual journey...
结束了她的灵修之旅
...to get her hands on the stimulus money, too, right?
为了回来分一杯羹 对吧
Stop with the prayer hands.
不要再做这个手势
It just looks like you're out of ideas.
看起来你已经神游千里之外了
Seriously, shoot me if you ever catch me doing that.
说真的 如果我做这个手势你还不如杀了我
Says the least spiritual man I know.
你真是俗不可耐
What deal did you strike with her?
你怎么把她的心收回来的
What part of her soul did you buy?
你买♥♥了她的哪部分灵魂
All I've asked is that she testify
她只是来证明
that I was a wonderful mother who did her best.
我是个一心为她好的合格母亲
So all of it.
看样子全买♥♥了
No, Michael. I'm not a whore.
当然不是 Michael我才不和妓♥女♥一样
I don't get any of the money
我都是做完令人恶心的事后
until after I do the disgusting thing.
才能拿到钱
But I'm not here just for the stimmy.
但是我回来不是为了政♥府♥拨款
I'm here because a shaman told me
我回来是因为萨满告诉我
that love is where I left it.
我的爱情就在这里
Which, after much soul searching
所以 经过心灵的寻找和
and by process of elimination, is Tobias.
洗涤后 我发现我的真爱就是Tobias
I got the part.
我拿到角色了
And so Lindsay and Tobias
于是Lindsay和Tobias
took another shot at being husband and wife,
决定再行夫妻之责
and although they wouldn't have money
但是他们没有钱
until after the perjury, they set about
只好作伪证买♥♥了
buying a home. Are you ready to make a move?
一个房♥子 你们考虑好了吗
As you can see, I'm ready for a lot that's new.
您都看到了 我们乐于接受新事物
Oh! Good heavens!
哦 老天爷
Right!
言归正传
Well, this is a great area.
这片区很棒
There's some wonderful surgi-centers nearby.
附近有很好的手术中心
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表