剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Michael Bluth was starting a new job
Michael Bluth刚找到新工作
when he received a call from attorney Barry Zuckerkorn.
就接到了Barry Zuckerkorn律师的电♥话♥
Hello. Michael Bluth, residential complexes.
喂 Michael Bluth 综合住♥宅♥部
Hey, Michael.
嘿 Michael
You're in real estate again? Sort of.
你又回房♥地♥产♥行业了 算是吧
Michael had tried to leave real estate behind
Michael本来准备远离房♥地♥产♥行业
and get a job in the high-tech sector.
到高科技产业寻求一席之地
However...
但是
I will tell you that in my last position,
老实说我上一份工作
I had a company car provision.
公♥司♥给我配了辆车
I think we may have something that can get you a car.
我想我们应该也可以给你搞辆车
Hey, GareBear? Yeah?
嘿 Gare熊熊 什么事
I think we got an ostrich.
来了个"鸵鸟"喔
Oh, God, grab him. What is it?
天呐 拿下他 那是什么
Now, with this car, you may get some stares.
开这辆车会非常引人注目
I'm used to a car with some stairs.
我习惯有楼梯的车了
Albeit one that had trouble
一辆总是跟
negotiating low-hanging obstacles.
挂得低的东西过不去的车
Which is why he'd parted with it.
这也是他远离这一切的原因
I'm actually working in high tech,
我现在其实在高科技行业做
but it does collide with real estate.
但还是跟房♥地♥产♥脱不了关系
This is going to be low.
这个肯定很低
Ah, I hooked it.
我缠住了
Michael was driving a car
Michael正在开着的
from a company that shows
这辆公♥司♥的车
every private residence in the country.
展示着整个国家所有的个人房♥产
But it's also a company that won't let us
但是这个公♥司♥却不让我们
show the car that takes those pictures.
展示拍这些房♥产实景的那辆车
In fairness to them, it is their property.
说句公道话 毕竟是他们的东西
If you want to know what the company is...
如果你想知道是哪家公♥司♥
Save it. We're just going to blur it anyway.
省省吧 反正都会被和谐掉
...all you have to do is...
你只需要
"Something" It.
"谷那啥"一下
Barry, you still there?
Barry 你还在么
So I got a really interesting call
我接到了一个有趣的电♥话♥
from Ron Howard, of all people.
竟然是Ron Howard打来的
He's directing now, apparently,
显然他现在做上导演了
and wants to meet you at his office
想叫你明天去他办公室见一面
in-- get this-- Beverly Hills.
听好咯 就在比佛利山庄
Why does Ron How...
为什么Ron How
Why does Ron Howard want to meet with me?
Ron Howard为什么会想见我
Oh, I didn't know. His office didn't say, and if you don't mind,
我不知道 他办公室的人没说 如果你不介意的话
I'm a little busy with a case of my own.
我现在还有一个自己的案子要忙
Did you get any other information?
你还有其他消息吗
Apparently, he directed a movie called Cocoon.
他现在在执导一部电影 叫做<茧>
Sorry. I was unclear
对不起 我还是不明白
about why he wants to meet with me.
他要见面干嘛
I don't know. You want me to tell him to go himself?
我哪知道 你要我去跟他说让他去[哔]
I can tell Ron Howard to go himself.
我就告诉Ron Howard让他去[哔]
Tell him to shove it up his .
让他闭上他的臭[哔]
I just can't do it now
就是现在不行
because I'm in front of a jury.
因为我面前都是陪审团的人
Barry, I will meet with him.
Barry 我会去见他的
You're in front of a jury right now?
你现在站在陪审团面前
Oh, and the looks I'm getting. Got to go.
都给我看眼色呢 挂了
Sorry, everybody. I'm an attorney, too.
对不起 各位 我也是律师
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
各位评审团的先生女士
I'd like the defendant to reach over the school gate,
请被告站到校门前来
open it from the inside
从里面开门
and enter the school property, please.
然后请进入学校
I can't reach it. I can't reach the knob.
我够不到 我够不到门把
Why is that, Mr. Zuckerkorn?
为什么 Zuckerkorn先生
I'm not tall enough. You're not tall enough.
我不够高 你不够高啊
I can't reach the chotchie.
我够不着那倒霉玩意儿
Hey, should I try tippy-toe?
嘿 我是不是该踮脚尖
Look, I'm on tippy-toes.
看 我踮脚尖了
If he can't reach, this trial's a breach.
如果他够不到 这场审判就一边倒
Ooh, and that's what we call a Law Bomb.
这就是学法律的人的牛逼之处
That's a low blow, Loblaw.
那是傻♥逼♥之处吧 Loblaw
A Bob Loblaw Law Bomb.
Bob Loblaw的牛逼之处
Now the story of a family
故事是关于一个
whose future was abruptly canceled
突然失去未来的家庭
and the one son who had no choice
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep himself together.
不得不理清自己的生活
It's Michael's
欢迎收看Michael的
Arrested Development.
<发展受阻>
Michael drove to the North American headquarters
Michael开车去了Imagine娱乐公♥司♥
of Imagine Entertainment,
在北美的总部
the modest television and streaming colossus
Brain Grazer和Ron Howard旗下的
of Brian Grazer and Ron Howard.
电视和流媒体巨擘
And got his first taste of how cruel Hollywood can be.
他初尝了好莱坞的残酷
That's not very nice.
这有点过分了吧
"Ankles" Means "Leaves" In Variety, Michael.
<综艺>杂♥志♥上的"脚踝"是"离开"的意思 Miachel
Kitty Sanchez. What are you doing here?
Kitty Sanchez 你怎么在这里
I work here. I'm a "D" Girl.
我在这工作 我是个"D"女孩喔
No, I don't want to see them.
不 我不想看你那一对
I'm not going to show you my , you pig.
我不是要给你看我的[哔] 猪啊你
It means "Development."
"D"是"发展部"的意思
I'm a movie executive. I work for Ron Howard now.
我现在是电影制片人了 Ron Howard的员工
And she'd proven as loyal to him as she was
为了证明她对现老板的忠诚度
to her former boss, Michael's father.
不低于原来的老板 也就是Michael的老爸
But without the quote, unquote "Benefits."
而且少了"特殊福利"
Also, Imagine provided no health benefits.
还有Imagine也不提供医疗保障
Great for you. How'd you get this job?
挺好的 你怎么找到这份工作的
Women can be movie executives, you pig. I knew people.
女人也能当制片人的 猪头 我认识人呗
You're probably going to call me a pig for this, too,
我可能又要被你骂猪了
but are you sure that you meant to say "Knew"?
但你确定不是"吹过"?
She did.
她确实吹过
The only thing at Imagine that Kitty blew
只不过她在Imagine公♥司♥吹了件
was smoke up the skirt of the young woman who hired her,
比她年轻女上司还热火的衣服
Michael's niece, Maeby,
这个上司就是Michael的侄女Maeby
who was then working as a film executive.
她当时就是个电影制片人
My first project is about my family.
我第一个项目是关于我的家庭的
Ooh!
喔
Yeah, which is why I thought you'd be a perfect assistant--
没错 所以我觉得你会是最合适做助理的人
because you know where all the bodies are buried.
因为你很清楚我们家族的各种丑闻
And I even helped bury some of them.
其中有一些我也功不可没
Maeby was only 17 at the time.
Maeby当时只有17岁
Also, um, can you buy me booze?
此外 你能帮我买♥♥点酒吗
Totally.
没问题
Whatever else, too.
随便什么都行
Great
非常好
'Cause I can get you smack or hash or Special K...
我能帮你买♥♥零食 大♥麻♥ K那个粉
Unfortunately, when Maeby was shooting out of town on a picture
不幸的是Maeby到外地拍片的时候
Kitty saw to it...
是Kitty就乘机...
She didn't even get releases from her family.
她根本没拿到她家人的授权书
that Maeby's was one of the bodies that was buried.
于是Maeby也成了她毁掉的一个
And the project got thrown on the back burner.
项目就这么被扔进火堆里
Do you have any idea why Ron Howard wants to see me?
你知不知道Ron Howard为什么要见我
Believe me, if I could think like Ron Howard,
相信我 如果我能知道他在想什么
I'd own the second largest building in Beverly Hills.
这座比佛利山第二高的楼就该是我的了
Only Jerry Bruckheimer's building
只有Jerry Bruckheimer的楼
was technically taller.
算上广♥告♥牌要高那么点儿
But who wants to be south of Wilshire?
但谁想去洛杉矶市中心以外呢?
Mr. Howard will see you now.
Howard先生准备好见你了
Oh, great. I'll take you to the private elevator.
好 我带你去私人电梯
Thanks. Ooh! Going to meet the big man himself.
谢谢 准备去见大牌本尊啦
But first, Michael would have to pass a few little Rons.
在那之前 Michael会先见到几个小小Ron
Michael Bluth.
Michael Bluth来了
Hey. Hey, nice try, mister.
嘿 嘿 演得不错 小朋友
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表