剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
When no such hook was available,
这种钩子是不存在的
Lucille found other means to mollify her alibi--
Lucille找到了其他方法来平息她的不在场证明
both of which were unveiled at a family meeting.
这两件事都会在家庭会议上披露
...you're the key witness in your mother's trial.
你是你母亲案子的关键证人
Wait, I thought I was the key witness.
等下 我以为我才是关键证人
You're the star witness.
你是明星证人
Because it was your life I was going after to save.
因为我去救的是你
He fell off the boat.
他掉下了船
He'll tell you in my own words.
他会用自己的话给你们讲的
Homosexuals kidnapped...
同性恋劫持了
Up-up-up.
站起来
Homosexuals kidnapped the boat
同性恋劫持了船
and took it on a joy ride.
然后开出去兜风
Mother didn't want to trample their rights, so she let them.
母亲不想侵犯他们的权利 所以没管
Then she realized that her son fell
后来她发现她儿子落水了
off the boat and into the water, and she went back.
所以她赶了回去
Oh, and a fish swam by my ankle.
而且 有一条鱼在我的脚踝附近游来游去
That really happened.
真的
Should I keep that?
这句应该保留吗
Make it an eel. Okay.
就说是一条鳗鱼 好的
It's gonna be an eel! Better.
就是鳗鱼 好多了
But alone with Buster, the tension grew worse,
但是和Buster独处时 情况越来越紧张了
and things came to a head the night before the trial.
在庭审前达到了顶峰
Buster, I'm going to exhale!
Buster 我要出去抽烟
No, please!
别 求你了
I've had, like, seven in the past half hour.
过去半小时我都吸了七根了
You're not the one staring five years in the face.
又不是你面对5年牢饭
Well, right now, I'm staring at a hundred years in the face!
我现在面对的是一百岁
How dare you.
你胆儿挺肥啊
Would you mind?
你能不能回避一下
Be careful, defendant.
要小心哦 被告
Remember who you're talking to.
想想你在跟谁说话
It sure would be a shame if something happened
你的关键证人出什么事
to your pretty little key witness.
可就不好了
Star witness.
明星证人
And are you threatening yourself?
你在威胁你自己吗
Maybe I am.
也许是吧
And losing confidence in her star witness,
失去了对明星证人的信心
Lucille decided to take a few keepsakes with her,
Lucille决定得带走些纪念品
in case things didn't go her way.
以防她没得逞
And that's when she discovered
这时她才发现她以为会支持她的家人
that the family she believed supported her
已经开始悄悄的
had actually already begun divvying up her stuff,
分家产了 为她的败诉做好了准备
in case she lost.
做好了准备
Aw...
噢
And he's supposed to be the good one.
我还以为他是好人呢
This does not bode well for tomorrow.
这可不是好事
Actually, they'd claimed those things years earlier
其实 他们在她几年前去检查雀斑时
when she was having a sunspot checked.
就已经分好家产了
But she was right to worry about
她对庭审的不详预感
the turnout for the trial.
是对的
Does the defense have a witness they'd like to call?!
被告需要传唤真人吗
Any witness?
有证人吗
Please tell me you're working on a strategy for us.
请告诉我你正在为我想策略呢
Oh. It's us now?
应该是我们
Well, we have Lucille Austero.
我们还有Lucille Austero
She's the only one who showed.
她是唯一一个到场的
I don't think that is good for us.
我不认为这是好事
Nonsense.
荒谬
She owns the company now. Mmhmm.
她现在拥有布鲁斯公♥司♥
She's got as much to lose as I do.
她和我们一样不想输
And she's a dear friend.
而且她是我的好朋友
I'll do it myself though.
不过我还是自己来吧
I need this to go well.
我得确保这不出岔子
And so it was Lucille who did the questioning
所以Lucille开始询问
of her new star witness, Lucille 2.
她的新明星证人Lucille 2.
Thank you so much for coming to be my witness.
非常感谢你来当我的证人
You're such a large shareholder...
你是一个大大股东
Oh...
哦
I've made a pun.
我造了个双关
Oh, how could I not do it for my oldest friend?
怎能不帮我的最老朋友呢
Oh!
啊
Now I've gone and done a double.
我也造了个双关 双双关
A double.
双
Like your pre-surgery chin.
就跟你手术前的下巴一样
Or your post-breakfast drink.
或者你早晨后连干的两杯酒
Oh, I wish you'd come to my rehab clinic.
你要是能来我的康复中心多好
But anything to help that Keystone Cop family of yours.
这对你那一团糟的家庭是有好处的
Keystone Cops.
Keystone Cops
Your references are as fresh as the wallpaper
这个梗和这些年你家里那
in the room of that pretend child you've had all these years.
假装养孩子的房♥间里的壁纸一样新
But, my friend... You're right, I shouldn't joke.
但是 朋友 你说的对 我不该开玩笑
None of your family showed up, you poor thing.
你这个可怜的人 家人一个都没来
This is such a black mark on all of you.
真是人类中的污点
You should know about black marks.
你应该很懂污点
Your pillow must look like a Rorschach test.
你的枕头看起来就像罗夏克墨迹测验一样
Not that there'd be anyone to see it.
虽然没人见过你的枕头
So, as I was saying...
我们说到
But unfortunately,
但是不幸的是
their 30-year passive-aggressive dance
他们30年间的消极攻势
was losing some of its passive.
中的消极成分减少了
As if everybody in this room couldn't tell
所有人都能看出亲爱的Lucille Austero
how jealous and conniving you are, my dear Lucille Austero.
嫉妒我 在我背后搞鬼
What I knew was that you were stealing for years-- we all did!
我知道你这些年一直在偷窃 -- 我们都是
That's why nobody was surprised when you stole that boat.
所以当年偷船时没人感到惊讶
And I knew you couldn't wait
我就知道你等不及
to get your liver-spotted claws into my company!
要把那长满斑的爪子伸向我的公♥司♥
Says the woman whose liver can be spotted from outer space.
你的肝大的都能在太空中看见了
No further questions! No further answers!
没别的问题了 没别的答案了
Am I done?
完事了吧
Oh, that's got to be a treasure chest.
哦 这招真漂亮
You think that went well?
你认为进展不错
I do.
是的
The judge kept Lucille on ice while she awaited the verdict.
法官让Lucille在外面等候宣判
Have you heard anything?
听到什么没
Well, our cashier's pregnant, and she's not married, so...
我们的收银员怀孕了 她还没结婚
I mean about me.
我的意思是关于我的
Oh, you're guilty-- three to five.
哦 你有罪 3到5年
Lucille was checking in to her new home.
Lucille到她的新家入住了
Hello! Oh, Mrs. Bluth is here, for stealing the "Queen Mary."
你好 哦 因为偷了"玛丽皇后"号♥进来的Bluth夫人
We're so glad to have you here. It was one of the socalled
我们很高兴你来到了这里 这里是所谓的
country club prisons...
乡村俱乐部监狱
So... you are here.
所以 你在这里
...that had become popular after the Enron debacle.
在安然公♥司♥倒闭后就很受欢迎
...so you're gonna take this hallway to the elevators,
你需要穿过走廊去坐电梯
and then you're gonna want to go...
然后你就到了
Slow down.
慢点
You sound like the end of a Cymbalta commercial.
你听起来像抗抑郁药欣百达的广♥告♥一样
Even the lifers get confused. Don't worry...
无期徒刑那帮人都会走错 别担心
Even though it was a nice prison, it was still prison.
虽然是一所好监狱 但它任然是一所监狱
...your choice of fresh scent, sport,
你可以选择驱虫剂 运动
or floral for your delousing.
或者鲜花来去除虱子
Also, if you're sexually assaulted by a guard...
还有 如果你被狱警性骚扰了
A $20 gratuity is appreciated?
付20美元表示感谢
No, but press seven on your phone.
不 但是按电♥话♥上的7键
If you go through the front desk, it'll take forever.
如果通过前台的话 就得等几年了
After Lucille got settled in, she received a visitor.
Lucille安顿完了后 她迎来了一位探视者
You missed my trial, George.
你错过了我的庭审 George
How could you
你怎么能这样
I told you I was sorry.
我已经道过歉了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表