剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
from Gangie IV: Face Lift
第三方转手支票
was looking to trade some greenbacks for a redhead. Ma'am, is she yours?
正在寻找能用金钱交易的刺♥激♥ 女士 她是你负责的
Unfortunately.
摊上了没办法
Herbert Love would like to see her.
Herbert Love想要约她
You can arrange that?
你能安排吗
Obviously, discretion is appreciated.
当然可以 顾客至上
And that's how Maeby got both the seed money
然后Maeby既给公♥司♥找到了
for her company... I'm the discreetiest.
启动资金 包您满意
And just to be clear, I want to hire her for prostitution.
事先说清楚 我可是雇她来卖♥♥身的
Yes, no, definitely.
没问题 一定的
That was clear. I'm gonna charge you for that.
明白 我可是要收你钱的
...and became her mother's pimp.
还成了她妈妈的皮条客
Of course, the plan required getting back
当然 接下来的任务需要
into her mother's good graces to trick her
搞定她妈妈 骗她
into turning a trick. Hi, sweetie.
去发挥魅力了 嗨 宝贝
Free... bie. Hi.
快请进
But the universe seemed to like the plan.
老天赏脸
And that's how Maeby was able
就这样Maeby成功
to get her mother to meet Herbert
让妈妈去跟Herbert见面
at the club that Maeby still belonged to.
并且以Maeby还持有的俱乐部会员身份
...I could never call him.
我才不要打给他
I could call him for you.
我帮你打
Technically, she still needed to talk her mother
理论上还说 她还需要忽悠她妈妈
into having sex with him.
跟他滚床单
But this was a woman who once wore this to a men's prison,
但是这女人曾经穿成这样去了男子监狱
so she felt she'd be okay.
所以她觉得没必要忽悠了
And soon, she was pimping out Can you believe this?
然后 她又开始帮 太不可思议了
George Michael's software company as well.
George Michael的软件公♥司♥拉皮条
Fakeblock-- it's exploding.
Fakeblock就要火了
I got my P.R. Company fanning it.
我找了P.R.公♥司♥来帮你炒作
I even got it to the attention of Jim Cramer.
甚至还得到了Jim Cramer的青睐
Jim Cramer?
Jim Cramer是谁
He's a guy I've worked with,
我以前的同事
and he even mentioned it on "Mad Money."
他还在<私房♥钱>节目上提到我们公♥司♥
This Fakeblock thing is poised to explode!
Fakeblock肯定能火
I never do this, hell, it's not even a stock yet.
我从来没这么做过 它甚至都还没有上市
For all I know, it's not even real!
据我所知 它都还没注册
But I think this might be going through the roof!
但是我觉得会一路看涨
I'm calling it my first "Hypothetical Buy."
我把这称作我的第一次"假设购买♥♥"
And this weekend, don't forget to catch me
本周末 不要忘了收看
on "Gangie IV." Here's a taste.
<妖魔祖母>这是节目预告
This old lady's crazy!
那老女人疯了
I'm raising the alert level from "Don't Leave the House"
我要把警示级别从"别离开这间房♥子"
to "Board Up Your Windows!"
提高到"用木条封住你的窗户"
Over the following days, Maeby was able
接下来的几天 Maeby直接从
to discreetly bring in cash from Herbert Love
Herbert Love那里收到现金
for services she got her mother to unknowingly render.
从她妈妈毫不知情的服务中获利
Well, why don't you take him out to dinner?
你为什么不带他去吃个饭呢
Hmm? Guys who are used to being charged--
一般都是男人付钱
I mean in charge,
不对 是主动
sometimes like it when the other person takes control.
有时候换个人主动也不错
Hmm. Well, maybe I will.
不错 这主意挺好
How about the Balboa Yacht Club, huh?
去Balboa游艇俱乐部怎么样
Put it on the family tab. Of course.
算在家族账单上 当然
All right, have fun. I wish I could go out to dinner.
好了 玩得开心 真希望我也能去
What am I doing? This is disgusting.
我傻了啊 这东西太恶心了
I've got money coming in.
我都赚大钱了
All the while putting money into the company...
所有这些钱通通都被投入到
...ultimate privacy on the Web until now.
终极网络隐私公♥司♥
If you don't believe me, do a something search on it.
如果你要是不相信我 去网上搜一下
...and bringing in more cash as a result--
然后又收到了更多得现金
her self-esteem growing every day.
她的自尊心每天都在膨胀
Soon, she had enough money
很快 她就凑够了钱
for an apartment and to set up a Fakeblock office.
给Fakeblock设立办公室
Right. Um, do you want some stock options?
好了 你想要一些职工优先认股权吗
Yeah? All right, well, split it up with everyone.
好的 给大家都分一下
That's for everybody.
每人都有
She even got George Michael a cool retro company car.
她甚至给George Michael搞到一辆拉风的公车
Hey. Hi. You actually rented a little office.
来了 你真的租到办公室了
Yeah. I don't want you to see it yet. Still setting it up.
现在还不能给你看 还没完工
With a little help from a wealthy benefactor, Lucille 2.
多亏了一个富有的捐助人 Lucille 2
Oh, Gangie. No, Lucille 2.
噢 奶奶 不对 是Lucille 2
Austero.
Austero
I don't know who that is.
我不认识
You don't?
真不认识
Never met the woman.
从没见过
Well, she'll be the one driving the staircar from now on.
从现在开始楼梯车是她的了
It was part of the deal. You gave her my car?
这也是合约的一部分 你把我的车送给她了
Yeah, it's technically hers anyways,
已经算是她的了
'cause of the Bluth Company. Oh.
因为布鲁斯公♥司♥ 噢
But I did get you her 1988 yellow Cadillac. Yeah?
但是我帮你搞到一辆1988年的黄色凯迪拉克 真的
She only uses it to and from hip replacements.
她只是在换了髋关节之后用它进进出出
I guess that's only funny if you know who she is.
大概你认识她才会觉得好笑
And with the extra cash, even got around to spraying
多余的钱 都能给
for pests at the model home where she was squatting.
她现在蹭住的样♥板♥房♥♥杀一下害虫
...that I never got from you for the last 40 years.
我都40年没有你的消息了
Hey, so what do I owe you?
嗨 我该付你多少钱
Here you go.
给你
That's funny, I actually used to date a guy named Steve Holt.
真有缘 我以前也跟一个叫Steve Holt的约会过
Ha! Steve Holt!
对 就是Steve Holt
Yeah, that's the guy.
就是他
Oh...
额
Although the house wouldn't remain pest-free for long.
尽管这房♥子没保持多久无害虫状态
Heck of a birthday this is shaping up to be.
真见鬼 我还有个生日会要参加
In fact, it was about to get worse.
事实上 事情不会一帆风顺
And Maeby's privacy was about to get violated...
Maeby的隐私被侵犯了
Why did we stop? We hit a bug.
怎么停下了 我们撞到一只虫子
...when her uncles barged in unannounced.
当她的舅舅们突然出现
I know, I know, I've got these things very, you know,
我知道 知道 我对这些东西非常 你懂的
meticulously maintained.
精心维护
There's... - There are some vultures.
有一些 有一些贪得无厌的人
They might still smell Pete.
闻起来还有有股Pete的味道
And she still managed to continue
她还打算继续
seducing Perfecto into seducing her.
诱惑Perfecto来诱惑她
I'm like, this top is completely see-through.
我就好像 完全能看透
I'll put it on and show you.
我摆好给你示范一下
I'm like, "Where am I supposed to wear this?"
就好像"我去那儿该穿什么"
This high school senior was working three jobs.
这高三学生身兼三职
Okay, buhbuhbuhbuh. We have to be discreet.
好的 吧啦吧啦吧啦 我们得小心一点
And she did her jobs well. What? We have to be discreet!
她做的很好 啥 我们得小心一点
Oh, right. And soon, it was time
好的 很快
for Maeby to show George Michael the office.
Maeby把新办公室展示给George Michael看
Welcome!
欢迎光临
I'm a softie; I hired the guy.
我是个大好人吧 我雇了这家伙
He's more like a mascot than anything.
他就是个吉祥物
Mort, where's my coffee?
Mort 我的咖啡呢
Oh, damn. Oh, stupid Mort.
糟糕 笨蛋Mort
I know, it's okay, just focus.
我知道了 没关系 加油
I'm going to take the cart
我借这个小车用用
and show George Michael his new office.
带George Michael看看他的新办公室
Speechless, huh?
震惊到无语 对吧
How do I get back?!
那我怎么回去
Of course, when Fakeblock hits,
当然 等Fakeblock开张了
we're going to have to ramp up real fast.
我们肯定会飞速发展的
This hangar can hold over 500 nerds!
这里能装得下500个书呆子
Maeby, we can't afford this.
Maeby 我们付不起的
And my software isn't even ready. Don't worry about that.
我的程序还没完成呢 这个不用担心
Just worry about the app being done in time
只要保证程序能及时完成
for the big public unveiling at Cinco.
赶得上Cinco的开业典礼就好
I'll get the money.
钱我来负责
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表