剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Don't worry, the only thing I'm better at than -ing women
别担心 我唯一比[哔]女人厉害的事
is pretending I'm gay.
就是假装同性恋
Trust me, I am all man.
相信我 我是纯爷们儿
Give me a little leg shave?
帮我刮个腿毛
All right, well, you have to be careful.
好吧 你可要小心点
If Gob finds out you're straight, he'll use it to ruin you,
如果Gob发现你是直男 他会借此摧毁你
and I'll lose the hundred grand I stole from Lucille Austero
而我会失去从Lucille Austero那里偷来的几十万块钱
to re-brand you as the gay magician.
帮你重塑基佬魔术师形象的那笔钱
It seemed Sally Sitwell had a secret also.
看来Sally Sitwell也有自己的秘密
I know that. Why are you telling me all this?
这我知道 为什么还要跟我说
'Cause if she finds out, we both go down.
因为她要是发现了 我们都得遭殃
And I don't want to have to sell that closet as a sweat sauna on Craigslist.
我可不想把那柜子 当蒸桑拿的在网上卖♥♥掉
Ow! Ooh. Sorry.
哎哟 哦 不好意思
It's fine.
没事
And as long as we're recapping things that we already know,
只要我们说的都是已经知道的事
an inside source tells me
一个内部线人告诉我
he's my ticket to Internet billions.
他是我通向互联网金库的门票
Inside source?
内部线人
Oh, I didn't tell you that?
哦 我没跟你说过吗
No. That's new?
没有 这是新的
It's "In the bag."
就在"袋子里"
Tony made that sound a lot cooler than it was.
实际上这并没有Tony说的那么酷
That Fakeblock thing will scrub it away.
Fakeblock那玩意儿会把它去掉的
You know about Fakeblock?
你知道Fakeblock
You know, that's my software.
那是我做的软件
I wonder if my dad thinks...
不知道我爸会不会觉得
It took a lot of restraint for Tony to not pop out
Tony强忍♥住不跳出来
when he heard the word "Wonder,"
在听到"Wonder"的时候
but he was carried into the audience
不过他被搬到了观众席
before he could hear that Gob wasn't actually gay.
在他能听到Gob其实不是同性恋之前
I don't want some Spanish guy sitting on me.
我不想让西班牙人坐在我上面
Once I get him alone, I get into his phone,
当我跟他单独相处的时候 我就拿他的手♥机♥
get his boyfriend's information,
找到他男朋友的信息
hack into his software and make a fortune.
黑进这个软件 赚一笔大钱
Ow!
哎哟
How do you not know how to shave a leg?
你怎么会不知道怎么刮腿毛
I've never done it before.
我从来没刮过
Anyway, he's halfway to falling in love with me already.
不管怎样 他快要爱上我了
I mean, he actually sounded excited about seeing me tonight.
我是说 他听起来很激动 因为今晚的约会
Poor guy doesn't realize I'm about to destroy our life.
这可怜的家伙不知道我正准备摧毁我们的生活
Our life?
我们的生活
I mean, destroy our life with Gob.
我的意思是我们和Gob的生活
Dest... I'm going to destroy our life-- my life-- with Gob.
毁掉 我要毁掉我们的 我和Gob的生活
Destroy my life with Gob.
毁掉我和Gob的生活
Destroy my life with Gob.
毁掉我和Gob的生活
Just be careful.
小心点
Could be a house of cards.
这计划也许不可靠
Aah! Ooh!
啊 哦
Caterpillar! Yep! There it went.
毛毛虫 是啊 弄掉了
That's exactly what that was.
那就是毛毛虫
Ow! Weird.
哇 奇怪
Very weird.
真奇怪
Caterpillar...
毛毛虫
and that weird fuzzy moth in the drain...
还有下水道里毛茸茸的蛾
It seemed Sally had two secrets.
看来Sally有两个秘密
And days later, Gob was feeling pretty good.
几天之后 Gob心情大好
China Garden had come through with a crew to build the wall,
China Garden弄来了一批造墙的人
and with the help of a well-placed ad,
在一则恰到好处的广♥告♥的帮助下
he'd successfully filled all the homes in Sudden Valley.
他成功卖♥♥出了急急山谷的所有房♥子
And he was on his way to a hot date with Tony Wonder.
现在正在与Tony Wonder的火♥辣♥约会的路上
Siri, where is the Little Ballroom?
Siri 小舞厅在哪儿
I have three matches.
我有三个匹配的地点
I'm going to need the gayest.
我要最基的那个
Did you say the "Grayest"?
你说的是"最灰"的吗
I need the, uh, gayest one.
我要 呃 最基的
Did you say the "Grayest"?
你说的是"最灰"的吗
I need the gayest Little Ballroom!
我要最基的小舞厅
Okay, Gob, try this one.
好的 Gob 试试这个
I've got to tell Michael that I saw another map car.
我一定要告诉Michael我又看到了一辆街景车
He's gonna be blown away.
他会大吃一惊的
You don't see them a lot.
它们可不常见
Well... I'm fine.
这个嘛 我很好
...looks like he's turning into a parking lot.
看起来他开进了一个停车场
My Little Ballroom. Of course, yeah.
我的小舞厅 当然 没错
She's got a kid, he's acting like he's Father of the Year or something.
她有孩子 他还觉得自己是年度最佳父亲什么呢
I bet he's pretending Steve Holt is, like, nine.
我猜他总让自己觉得Steve Holt大概只有九岁
I just saw him, he looks 50.
我刚见过他 他看起来有五十岁
But of course Gob was at the wrong Little Ballroom.
不过Gob理所当然 来到了错误的小舞厅
I do not get this lifestyle.
我不理解这种生活方式
Gob? You're mistaken.
Gob 你搞错了吧
Hi, there.
你好啊
Michael. Yeah.
Michael 没错
Well, look who's here you.
看看谁来了 你啊
Where is she?
她在哪儿
First of all, that's very dated of you, Michael. "He's" Don't like to be called "She's"
首先 你过时了 Michael 他不喜欢被叫成她
and I don't who this he-man is that you're referring to.
我也不知道你说的这个爷们儿是谁
No, no, no, it's a "She." My girlfriend.
不 不 不 是她 我女朋友
That's who I'm talking about.
我说的是她
Rebel. Rebel Alley. Where is she?
Rebel Rebel Alley 她在哪儿
Never met him. It's a she.
没见过他 是她
Nice try. Now what are you doing here?
得了吧 你在这里干嘛
You gonna meet her here with her son, maybe,
你要在这里见他们母子吗
so her son can play in the ball pit?
然后她儿子就可以在里面玩
That's disgusting, Michael.
你真恶心 Michael
This is no place for a child. I know what you do.
这可不是孩子玩的地方 我知道你在干嘛
Mom told me you were bragging about seeing somebody in showbiz.
老妈说你炫耀自己跟演艺圈的人约会
Then I see a frozen dove in a freezer.
然后我在冰箱里看到一只冷冻的鸽子
That could be anything.
那不代表任何事
It said "Love each other" On the foot band.
脚上的丝带写着"相亲相爱"
Yeah, that does sound like one of mine.
好吧 听起来的确像我的
Whose freezer was it in?
是在谁的冰箱里
Rebel. Rebel Alley's. Nice try, Gob.
Rebel Rebel Alley的 得了吧 Gob
If I want to see bad acting,
要是我想看糟糕的表演
I'll go see Tobias in A Jew Comes to Dinner.
我会去看Tobias的<犹太人的晚餐>
But Gob wasn't acting.
但Gob并不是在演戏
He'd just forgotten that he had met a still-partying Rebel Alley.
他只是忘了自己遇见过派对中的Rebel
It's a little dove. He's so cute.
是只小鸽子 太可爱了
And Rebel returned home to an unfortunate surprise.
Rebel回家后遭遇了一点不幸
She felt bad, so quickly put it in a bag,
她感觉很糟糕 所以迅速把它装进了袋子
wrote down the species and location
写下了物种以及
from which she'd acquired it and then one further caution.
获得它的地点 以及进一步的预防措施
It was a merry mix-up.
这只是一场闹剧
But neither of them knew any of this.
但他们俩都不知情
Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about, Michael.
真的 我不知道你在说什么 Michael
Yes, you do. I got you dead to rights.
你知道 你被我当场抓到了
Dead to rights!
当场抓到
If ever we were gonna have a fight, Michael,
要是我们真的要打架的话 Michael
this would be the safest place to do it.
这会是最安全的地方
Right! Let's do it! This gay bar would be the best...!
好啊 来吧 这个同性恋酒吧会是最好的
...something that can fillet a chicken and subdue an intruder.
有什么刀可以剔掉鸡骨还能制♥服♥入侵者
Let's do it!
来吧
Back to My Little Ballroom?
回到我的小舞厅吧
Yeah, this is the middle of their workday.
人家正在上班呢
Hey! Hey! Come back here!
嘿 嘿 给我过来
You son of a bitch, Gob!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 Gob
You'll never catch me, Michael!
你抓不到我 Michael
You have to find me, Michael!
来找我啊 Michael
Gob?
Gob
Are we done?
打完了吗
I'm just surprisingly tired.
我出乎意料地累
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表