剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
We should run away.
我们应该私奔
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Well, this is happening so fast.
咱们进行的太快了
Well, what do I do about Lindsay?
那我和lindsay怎么办
I mean, can I just improv my way out of a marriage?
我是说 我能随意放任摆脱婚姻吗
Yes, and... let's do this.
好吧 咱们私奔吧
Blackout.
晕了
Unaware that a similar
Tobias对易货餐馆里发生的
off-menu swap had just occurred at Swappigans,
夫妇对换不知情
Tobias broke the news
Tobias通过手♥机♥留言
that he was leaving Lindsay in a phone call.
告诉Lindsay这个消息
...for I have met someone.
我遇到了更合适的人
It's not important who it is.
她是谁不重要
It's Sue Storm.
其实是Sue Storm
I'm so sorry, but DeBrie believes in me,
对不起 但是Debrie相信我能成功
and she stopped my heart, too.
她也让我心脏停止了
If you're wondering what "too" referred to, it was this:
如果你在想"也"指什么 它是指
Let's do this.
咱们私奔吧
Blackout.
晕了
End scene, as they say.
落幕
Her heart stopped! She-She's dying!
她心脏停跳了 她快死了
Please, someone! She had too much butter!
来人啊 她吃了太多黄油
She's a very famous actress! Someone say "butter" out here?
她是有名的演员 有人提到黄油了吗
Oh, my God, that's a butter face.
哦 我的天啊 这确实是黄油中毒的症状
How much butter did the patient have? I don't know.
她吃了多少 我不知道
A Star Trek chess set's worth.
跟星际迷航象棋等价那么多的
Damn it, that Swappigans puts more people in this hospital.
妈的 那个易货餐馆 让多少顾客进医院了
Make way, people! We got a 61-year-old male
让一下 给一个61岁的心脏停跳的
in full cardiac arrest coming through.
老人让让道
You have to wait outside, sir.
你必须在外面等
Be careful of her face!
小心她的脸
She's an actress!
她可是靠脸吃饭的
It's worth noting that Tobias
值得注意的是 Tobias听说
had heard this hospital in Orange County
这家奥兰治县的医院
was a favorite of show business big shots
是娱乐圈大佬们整容时
seeking plastic surgery.
最喜欢的地方
We're both actors!
我们都是演员啊
On the day of Lucille's trial,
在Lucille案子审理的这天
Tobias was in a hospital with a woman
Tobias在医院陪着一个
he'd both fallen for and had rushed into an ICU.
他深爱着的 并且进了加护病房♥的女人
See? Makeup makes everyone feel a little better.
是吧 画个妆让每个人都能感觉更好
You didn't leave me.
你没有丢下我
Everybody leaves me.
每个人都不要我
I've been left in Dumpsters and on a curb and...
我曾被遗弃在垃圾堆里 扔在路边...
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it.
我想都不会想
Excuse me. Could you, uh, leave us alone for...
打扰了 能让我们单独说句话吗
Yeah, absolutely, yes. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Oh, no, I-I'd like him to-to stay.
我其实想让他留下来
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Okay.
好吧
I'm afraid that you have
我担心你已经被确诊
tested positive for chlamydia, syphilis,
感染衣原体 梅毒
gonorrhea, hepatitis, pancreatitis,
还有淋病 肝炎 胰腺炎
trichomonitis, nongonococcal urethritis.
滴虫病 尿道炎
All the itises, really, and there's also
所有能得的炎症都得了
a host of osises.
还有一系列病变
Now, what this means in nonmedical terms
通俗来讲
is that you have landed, uh, a real party girl.
你交了个派对女郎
Well, will she be okay?
那 那她会好起来吗
Well, we can treat all of these things,
我们能治疗这些病
but if she's really gonna be okay,
但是如果想要达到健康的状态
uh, she's gonna have to tackle this drug problem.
她必须得解决毒瘾的问题
You didn't tell me you had a drug problem.
你没告诉我你有毒瘾
We met at a methadone clinic.
我们是在戒毒中心遇到的
Are you high?
你嗨了吗
We met at an acting class.
我们是在表演课上遇到的
The Method One...
美沙一
There it is. I'm gonna let you guys, uh, hash this out.
我就说吧 你们自己解决这问题吧
I guess I shouldn't have lied about being clean
我估计我不应该在戒毒的问题上说谎
when I took that methadone, but I'll do better this time.
回到戒毒中心 我会努力戒毒
Or are you gonna leave me
还是你会离开我
now that you know that I'm a druggie?
既然你觉得我是个吸毒的
DeBrie, look, some people struggle with addiction,
Debrie 有些人为了戒除毒瘾抗战
other people are incapable of ever being nude.
有些人永远都没法裸体
Everybody has something.
每个人都有黑暗的部分
And it's my professional opinion that your drug use
根据我的专业 我觉得你滥用毒品
is a direct result of your abandoning your dream of acting.
是你放弃演艺事业的直接原因
You are a gifted actress.
你是个很有天分的演员
When I first saw Straight Bait,
当我第一次看到直男之饵时
there were two men making love,
两个男人在嘿♥咻♥
but I couldn't take my eyes off of you.
但是我的视线无法离开你
You watched Straight Bait?
你看过直男之饵
Oh, just2, 4 and 9.
嗯 就看过第2 第4 第9部
You were with a guy who didn't care about you.
你过去和那些不关心你的男人在一起
But stick with me, and I'll make you famous.
但是 跟了我 我会让你出名
By cashing in on your most celebrated role.
靠旧角色重整旗鼓
Come one, come all!
瞧一瞧 看一看啊
Get your photo taken with Sue Storm
跟Sue Storm拍照了啊
from the Fantastic Four!
神奇四侠之一
Hey, is that Jessica Alba?
嗨 您是杰西卡艾尔巴吗
No, this is the original Sue Storm, DeBrie Bardeaux!
不 这是Debrie Bardeaux扮演的原版的Sue Storm
Who? The original Sue Storm,
谁 原版Sue Storm
DeBrie Bardeaux. She-- No, no!
Debrie Bardeaux 她 别
No free pictures, kids!
别拍了
No, no, scram!
退散
Get out of here! Go!
走走走
Go, get out of here.
快点走 赶紧的
I don't think this is working.
我觉得这样没用
Maybe I need to get a regular job.
我可能需要个正经工作
I do have a law degree.
我法学院出身
I know, I know, and I'm a doctor.
我知道 我知道 我自己也是医生
But no, let's not settle.
但是 别就这么放弃了
Look, it's the Fantastic Four.
神奇四侠是四个人
No one recognizes one alone.
就你一个没人认得出来
I've got an idea.
我有主意了
Ten dollars gets you a picture with real Hollywood characters!
10块钱就可以和好莱坞电影英雄合影
What do you say? Ten dollars.
你觉得如何 十块钱
That's certainly cheap.
太便宜了
Oh! Hello, young man,
你好 小伙子
and his... uncle? Neighbor?
您是他的叔叔 邻居
Father.
孩儿他爹
Oh! That's terrific.
太棒了
Well, how would you like
你们想不想
to have your picture taken
和好莱坞电影里的角色
with real Hollywood movie land characters?
照张相呢
Are you the Smurfs?
你们是蓝精灵吗
No, no, no.
不不不
They're the Ambiguously Gay Duo.
他们肯定是搅基双侠
Oh, I assure you,
我保证
there's nothing ambiguous about me.
哥是直男
I'm Johnny Storm, the human flamer.
我是Johnny Storm 霹雳火
And this is Sue Storm, my sister and fellow fighter-in-law.
这是Sue Storm 我妹妹 联手打击敌人
Now watch as I get-- no, I have special effects!
我还有 我有特效
Look, children love fire.
孩子们都喜欢玩火
This isn't working either.
这还是没用
You're right.
是啊
Two people in blue doesn't say Fantastic Four.
两个蓝衣服还是不像神奇四侠
You know what though?
你知道吗
I think I may have just the thing.
我觉得我知道怎么办了
Just "the thing."
就这么着
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表