剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
一口闷了
Down the hatch.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
他正坐在观景台上看铁轨
He's sitting on the viewing platform, staring at the rails.
他状态如何
How did he seem?
像南特阴雨连绵的周日下午
Like a wet Sunday afternoon in Nantes.
看来我们看错人了 菲克斯小姐
Looks like we bet on the wrong horse, Miss Fix.
常有的事
It happens.
进来
早上好 莫雷蒂先生
谢谢
今天早上你见到我儿子了吗
见到了 他去找福格先生了
要我带他来吗
不用了 谢谢
他开心就好
对不起 福格先生
I'm sorry, Mr Fogg.
怎么了
For what?
我让您跟我父亲闹矛盾了
I think I got you into trouble with my father.
不 我才该道歉
Oh, no. I should be the one to apologise.
我让他生你的气了
I made him angry with you.
我总让他失望
I disappoint him.
肯定不是这样的
I'm sure that's not true.
真的
It is.
他觉得我很脆弱 是个懦夫
He thinks I'm weak, a coward.
或许...
Well, perhaps...
你向他展现勇气的机会
...the opportunity for him to see your courage
还没有出现
has not yet presented itself.
您父亲是什么样的人 福格先生
What was your father like, Mr Fogg?
我父亲
My father?
他很久以前就去世了
He died a long time ago.
我不记得了
I can hardly remember.
他为您骄傲吗
Was he proud of you?
英国人啊 阿尔贝托
The thing about Englishmen, Alberto...
不太喜欢表达感情
...is that they're not generally in a hurry to share their feelings.
如果您是我儿子 我会非常为您骄傲的
If you were my son, I'd be very proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
您平安夜回到伦敦的时候
When you get back to London on Christmas Eve,
能给我寄张明信片 告诉我您成功了吗
will you send me a postcard to say you were successful?
这个嘛...
Well...
我不确定自己是完成这项挑战的人
...I'm not sure I'm quite the man for the job after all.
可能再过几年
Maybe in a few years' time,
你会是第一个成功的人
you can be the first man to do it.
你可以给我寄张明信片
You can send me a postcard, hm?
你应该问我要的 小姐
You should have asked, mademoiselle.
我可以给你拿个勺子
I would have got you a spoon.
如果你敢笑 我就杀了你
If you laugh, I'll kill you.
后退
别过去
怎么回事
What's happened?
地震把桥震塌了
An earthquake has cracked the bridge.
抱歉 各位
I'm sorry, everyone.
我们得回去了
We will have to go back.
或许这就是命运在让我们回家
Perhaps this is the Fates telling us to go home.
绝非如此
It certainly is not!
你去和他说 路路通
Tell him, Passepartout.
跟他说什么 小姐
Tell him what, mademoiselle?
从一开始这就是个疯狂的念头吗
That it was crazy from the start?
我想他知道
I think he knows.
你们俩都无药可救了
You are both completely hopeless.
外国人会怎么看
我们的火车不能过一条愚蠢的桥吗
爸爸
现在不行 阿尔贝托
爸爸
我的腿疼
我们需要找位医生
火车上有医生吗
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我们得尽快送他去医院
We need to get him to a hospital quickly.
回罗马要六小时
It's six hours back to Rome.
他坚持不了六小时
He doesn't have six hours.
到布林迪西有多远
How far to Brindisi?
如果我们在桥的另一头 两小时路程
If we were on that side of the bridge, two hours.
但我们不在桥的那头 所以这也不可能
But we are not that side of the bridge, so it's impossible.
你能把我们送过去吗
坐火车吗 不可能
我们要是不带他...
非常抱歉
我已经失去了妻子 现在还要我失去我儿子吗
要是硬着头皮过桥 我们所有人都会死
理论上这是可行的
Technically, this is possible.
不可能没有风险 但可以办到
It wouldn't be without risk, but it can be done.
我觉得可以做到
I think it can be done.
你说吧
Tell me.
所有车厢 除了最后那节必须脱离开
All the carriages but the last one would have to be uncoupled.
只有发动机和一节车厢可以过桥
Just the engine and one carriage would go over the bridge.
发动机自重65吨♥
The engine alone is 65 ton.
这太疯狂了
It would be madness.
你见过卢格高架桥吗
Have you ever seen the Lugar Viaduct?
见过
I have.
48米高的支柱 完全中空
160-foot piers, completely hollow,
承载了格拉斯哥和西南铁路
carrying the Glasgow and South Western Railway
横跨卢格河
over the Lugar water.
铆钉和钢材没有提供承重强度
The rivets and steel don't provide the strength.
完全依靠负荷与平衡
It's all about load and balance.
所有煤炭和部分水必须被排掉
All the coal and some of the water will have to be jettisoned.
这太蠢了
That's insane.
就算我们能够过桥
If we did get over the bridge,
也没燃料到达布林迪西
we'd have no fuel to get to Brindisi.
别听他的 这太蠢了
他会害死我们
这太疯狂了
我不想死
不可能的
要是福格先生说可以办到...
If Mr. Fogg says it can be done...
我相信他
..I believe!
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
能
Yes.
我清楚地记得建议你
I distinctly remember advising you
必须非常谨慎考虑把你所有的积蓄
to be extremely wary of investing all of your savings
投资在美国的铁路行业
in the American railroad industry.
是啊 不过问题是
Yes, well, the question is,
现在该怎么办
what is to be done about it?
我不明白了
I don't understand.
是你欠银行一万五千镑
You owe the bank £15,000.
没错 但我们要怎么重组这笔贷款
Yes, but how do we restructure the loan?
我们不会重组贷款 贝勒米先生
We don't restructure it, Mr Bellamy.
我们要求全数归还
We call it in.
你现在手上没有积蓄 也没有投资
You are without savings or investments.
据我所知 你这一生从没工作过
You've never done a day's work in your life, as far as I can tell.
我当然没工作过
Well, of course I haven't.
我们会给你一个月 之后我们将收回贷款
We will give you a month before we call in our loan.
这或许能给你点时间试着去筹措资金
That should give you a little time to try and raise some funds,
或是换个住处
or find alternative accommodation.
我的房♥子
My house?
你要让我破产吗
You will bankrupt me?
恐怕你已经让自己破产了
I rather fear you've done that yourself.
我就要有钱了
I am coming into money.
平安夜 我会收到一大笔钱
On Christmas Eve, I come into a considerable amount of money.
多少
How much?
足以让现在的窘境消失
More than enough to make this unpleasantness go away.
平安夜是吗
Christmas Eve, you say?
对 如果不提前的话 但肯定会提前
Yes, if not before, or most definitely before.
你能保证吗 君子一言
And I have your word on this, as a gentleman?
当然
Of course.
那好 贝勒米先生
All right, Mr Bellamy.
银行会在平安夜前不执行止赎
The bank will hold off foreclosure until Christmas Day.
但只到平安夜
But not a day more.
真是疯了 彻底疯了
所有人就位
Positions, everyone!
路路通 拿上这个桶
Passepartout, take this bucket.
我要桶干什么
Why do I need a bucket?
把沙子撒在铁轨上
Sprinkle the sand on the rails
阻止车轮转得太快
to stop the wheels from spinning too fast.
火车底下只有空气 因此我们需要摩擦力
With nothing but air under us, we need friction,
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表