剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
Must we keep mentioning body odour in company?
那么这个英俊的小伙子是谁呢
Now, who might this fine fellow be?
这是我儿子 阿尔贝托
This is my son, Alberto.
阿尔贝托
Alberto!
-很高兴见到你 阿尔贝托 -幸会
- Pleasure to meet you, Alberto. - Nice to meet you.
这是尼科洛·莫雷蒂先生
This is Signor Niccolo Moretti.
幸会
幸会
Pleasure.
这是什么
香蒜鳀鱼热蘸酱
产自皮德蒙特
From Piedmont.
橄榄油 大蒜...
Olive oil, garlic...
...还有凤尾鱼碎 对吗
..And chopped anchovies?
-对 -对
- Si. - Si.
还有别的东西
Something else.
松露
Truffle!
我是法国人 我了解食物
所以你可别太失望 要是我...
我要住在皮德蒙特
余生只吃
香蒜鳀鱼热蘸酱
真是不可思议 福格先生
It's absolutely incredible, Mr Fogg.
你真觉得你能在八十天内环游地球吗
You really think you can cross the entire globe in just 80 days?
当然了 女士
Certainly, madame.
或至少一试
Or die trying.
作为伟大冒险家真了不起
What it must be to be a great adventurer.
这是你们国家给世界最好的礼物
It is your nation's greatest gift to the world.
很高兴看到你把礼服带来了 福格
Glad to see you brought your full dress suit with you, Fogg.
我喜欢保持衣着得体
Well, a chap likes to maintain standards.
至少当婆罗洲的人在煮你的头时
At least you'll be properly dressed
你会穿得很得体
when they're boiling your head in Borneo.
您为何要接受这个挑战呢 福格先生
What made you want to take on this challenge, Mr Fogg?
我们离开伦敦后 我一直在问他这个问题
I've been asking him that since we left London.
福格先生 你的答案是什么呢
What's your answer, Mr Fogg?
我一直认为这种事情
Well, I've long thought it possible that something
是有可能实现的
like this could be achieved.
然而 有趣的是
And, yet, funnily enough,
你从未离开过你在改良俱乐部的椅子
you didn't move from your chair in the Reform Club
直到你读了一篇非常精彩的文章 是我写的
until you read a rather brilliant article...by me.
对 确实是...
Yes, it's certainly true that...
菲克斯小姐给了我所需的助力
that Miss Fix gave me the nudge I needed.
你去过很多地方吗 福格先生
You have travelled extensively, Mr Fogg?
其实不算多...
Ah, I wouldn't say extensively, exactly, erm...
我知道你们中有些人要去庞贝
Well, I understand that some of you are going on to Pompeii?
如果我没那么着急 我应该...
Now, if I were not in such a hurry myself, I should...
你去过哪些地方 福格
Where HAVE you been, Fogg?
我的生意让我走遍了欧洲 远东 美国
My business has taken me all over Europe, the Far East, America.
我想这跟你比起来差远了
Nothing compared with you, I imagine.
爱丁堡
Edinburgh.
爱丁堡
Edinburgh?
去参加婚礼
For a wedding.
还有呢
Where else?
巴黎
Paris.
你告诉我们 你们刚从巴黎来
You've just come from Paris, you told us that.
他不只是去了巴黎
He didn't just GO to Paris.
他还单枪匹马地阻止了
He actually stopped
暗♥杀♥法国总统的行动
an assassination attempt on the President of France.
这不会是真的吧
This cannot be true?
我只是在恰当的时间出现在恰当的地点
I was just in the right place at the right time.
爱丁堡 巴黎 还有呢
Edinburgh, Paris. Where else?
意大利
Italy.
我很同情你 菲克斯小姐
You have my sympathies, Miss Fix!
与一位伟大的冒险家环游地球
Travelling around the world with a great adventurer -
一位只去过爱丁堡的人
a man who once went to Edinburgh!
干杯
Chin-chin.
你的妻子
Does your wife mind you
介意你环游地球吗 福格先生
gallivanting all around the world, Mr Fogg?
可惜 我没有妻子
Alas, there is no Mrs Fogg.
你是没找到合适的女人吗 还是...
You've never found the right woman, or...?
不是
No. Well...
那是很久之前了
Long time ago.
你以前周天经常来我们家吃午饭
You used to come to our house for Sunday lunch
但你从没提过女人们
and you never talked about women.
只有一位
A woman.
那你呢 菲克斯小姐 你有未婚夫吗
And you, Miss Fix, you have a fiance?
老天爷 没有
Good grief, no!
我完全不需要男人
I need a man like a fish needs a penny farthing.
你妻子在哪 莫雷蒂先生
Where's your wife, Mr Moretti?
在比萨的棺材里
In a coffin in Pisa.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我也很遗憾
As am I.
我对你们两位深表同情
My deepest sympathies to both of you.
我要带儿子去布林迪西 跟我姐姐一起生活
I am taking the boy to live with my sister in Brindisi.
我们决定他需要女人照顾
We decided he needs a woman's care.
是你决定的
你会喜欢布林迪西的 我也会留下
福格先生
Mr Fogg.
-你看过这本书吗 -他当然没看过
- Have you read this? - Of course he hasn't.
大忙人没空看儿童书
Busy men don't have time for children's stories.
其实我看过
I have, actually.
儒勒·凡尔纳 看过 我非常喜欢这本书
Jules Verne, yes! Yes, I enjoyed that enormously.
法国著名科幻小说家
代表作《从地球到月球》《神秘岛》
也是本片改编小说的原作者
你觉得未来人类能去月球旅行吗
Do you think that one day man will be able to travel to the moon?
这是个好问题
Well, now, that's quite a question.
你不必回答这个问题
Don't feel you have to answer it.
我知道你们英国人把工会合法化了 福格
I see you British have legalised the trade unions, Fogg,
你们会自食其果的
that will come back to bite you.
我有个朋友 过去有个朋友常说
I have a friend - had a friend - who always said,
"任何人都能做成任何事"
"Any one of us can achieve anything."
-他叫什么名字 -其实是她
- What was his name? - Hers, actually.
她叫什么名字 她就是那位神秘的女人吗
What was her name? Is this the mysterious woman?
为什么不能去月球呢
So why not the moon?
我做了一个火箭模型
I have made a model of a rocket
我相信它能带我们去月球 福格先生
that I believe could get us to the moon, Mr Fogg.
你想看看吗
Would you like to see it?
好啊 我很乐意
Yes, I'd like that very much.
谢谢你
Thank you!
别乱跑
我觉得他很喜欢你 福格先生
I think he likes you, Mr Fogg.
真奇怪
Odd.
他通常更喜欢女人的陪伴
He generally prefers the company of women.
别踢我
我没踢你
是你在踢我
能不能别踢了
我说了别踢了
够了
别打你弟弟了
别打了
你学会打架了
来啊
我恨你
去和外面的世界打 别打自己人
睡觉吧
听着 重点不在于我们是否能去月球
Look, the point is not if we can go to the moon or not.
而是为什么要费那个劲
It's why bother in the first place?
即便是工业家也有梦想吧 莫雷蒂先生
Surely even industrialists can dream, Mr Moretti?
如果你问我的话 梦想是给那些
If you ask me, dreams are for people
现实生活失败的人准备的
who have failed with their real lives.
难道你不同意吗 福格先生
Wouldn't you agree, Mr Fogg?
看
Look!
你在干什么
没事 只是一点点水 没关系
No, just a drop of water. No harm done.
对不起 先生
你怎么搞的
我说"对不起"了
把它给我
不 不
No. No!
松手
把它给我
不 不
No, no!
松手
回来 否则我给你好看的
都是你的错 福格 是你鼓动了他
This is your fault, Fogg. You encouraged him.
你从哪里来 法国佬
巴黎
家人呢
一个弟弟
这是我最后一次做贴身男仆了
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表