剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
我们要在乡下造一栋河畔的房♥子
厉害 厉害
Bravo, bravo!
你的福格先生让莫雷蒂先生很生气啊
Your Mr Fogg is annoying Signor Moretti.
他很擅长惹别人生气
He is very good at annoying people.
但那英国女人很漂亮 对吧
她喜欢面朝黄土的男人吗
不会是你这样面朝黄土的 朋友
她是单身吗
她喜欢意大利人吗
她喜欢报纸
She likes newspapers.
坐下
听我说
我知道我们彼此不非常熟悉 儿子
还有你很想念妈妈
我是你父亲 你要对我表示尊重
明白吗
都还好吧
Everything all right?
我在和儿子讲话 别因为我们耽误了你的晚餐
I am talking to my son. Don't let us keep you from your dinner.
不 你说得完全正确 莫雷蒂
No, you're absolutely right, Moretti,
都怪我鼓动了他
it was all my fault for encouraging him.
没必要惩罚孩子
No need to punish the lad.
你是在教育我如何抚养我自己的儿子吗
Are you telling me how to raise my own son?
不...完全不是
No, no...not at all.
那... 那是个意外...
It's...it was an accident, so, you know...
你一辈子都在绅士们的俱乐部里
You spend your life in gentlemen's clubs...
乘气球飞来飞去 单身 没有孩子
..Flying about in balloons, single, childless,
而你居然敢来教育我
and you dare lecture me?
不 不是教育 我...
No, it's not a lecture. I...
我一辈子都在努力让自己成功
I have spent my life making something of myself.
别以为我会让自以为是 手无缚鸡之力的
If you think I'm now going to be told how to raise my son
英国佬教育我如何抚养我儿子
by some preposterous, effete Englishman,
你这辈子根本就是一事无成
who has achieved precisely nothing with his life!
求你了 爸爸
去睡觉吧 福格先生
Go to bed, Signor Fogg!
否则我会当着我儿子的面抽你
Before I thrash you in front of my boy!
别和他嚷嚷了
你怎么敢站在这个蠢货一边
你应该忠诚于我
到底出什么事了
What on earth is going on here?
福格先生要去睡了
Mr Fogg was about to go to bed.
没错吧
Isn't that right?
福格先生...
Mr Fogg...
他是个骗子 菲克斯小姐
He is a fraud, Miss Fix.
跟你环游世界的人...
You are travelling around the world...
是个骗子
..With a fraud.
法国佬
你最好在输光一切之前收手
我是个骗术高手
我让你们都产生了一种虚假的安全感
现在我要出击了
原来你在这里 路路通
There you are, Passepartout.
是我的问题还是她越到晚上
就越漂亮
是酒精作怪 虽然你的确变漂亮了
你想喝杯酒吗 小姐
Would you like a glass of wine, signorina?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
你死了以后可以尽情睡觉
You can sleep when you're dead.
-你喝醉了吗 -是的 谢谢关心
- Are you drunk? - Yes, I am. Thank you for asking.
我们玩牌吧
我20分钟后要去值班
法国佬 我们要把你剩下的钱都赢过来
开始吧
当福格在巴黎和罗姆谈话时
When Fogg talked to Lome in Paris,
充满了激♥情♥和信念
he had such passion, such belief.
我真的相信他能
I honestly believed he could
带我们环游世界 赢下他的赌注
get us around the world and win his wager.
他有一种能量 眼中...充满了光
A certain energy, a certain... light in his eyes.
我原以为英国女人不善言谈
但今晚
But tonight?
他又做了什么
What's he done now?
用错了叉子吗
Use the wrong fork?
他不是我想象中的那个人
He's not the man I thought he was.
事实上 我不确定他是否算得上一个真正的男人
In fact, I'm not sure he's much of a man at all.
做女人不总是那么容易 马可
It's not always easy being a woman, Marco.
她们身上被寄予了太多期望
It's all about expectations.
我父亲希望我写些关于小马的事
My father expects me to write about ponies,
找个好男人 安定下来 给他生外孙
meet a nice man, settle down and give him grandchildren,
但那不适合我
but that's not for me.
没错 女士
No, madame.
我再也不会嫌我老婆唠叨了
头等舱的目的不是让他们都
待在一个地方吗
菲克斯小姐 你太小看现实生活了
Miss Fix, you are naive to the ways of the real world.
如果你父亲想让你结婚 你就会结婚
If your father wants you married, you will be married.
别可怜我 法国人
Don't patronise me...French person!
而且 你对我一无所知
Besides, you know nothing about me.
我们都不了解任何人
None of us know anything about any of us.
你到底玩不玩
-我值班时间就快... -玩吧
我是个作家 马可 一个好作家
I am a writer, Marco. A good one.
我还说不准有多好 但我迟早会知道的
I'm not sure how good yet, but I'm going to find out.
如果这意味着没有丈夫和孩子
And if that means no husband and no children,
那就这样吧
then so be it.
你说得非常有趣 小姐
Very interesting, signorina.
但是我现在必须出牌...
But now I must play my...
让他玩牌
这位女士在说话呢
你还会说意大利语吗
You speak Italian?!
你还会多少我不知道的技能
Are there no ends to your talent?
我的语言天赋一直很糟糕
I was always dreadful at languages.
我学校的老师曾经说...
I had this teacher at school, who once said...
这位女士一直说个不停
她就是个话匣子
冷静点
别打了
Oh, stop fighting now!
放开他
Get off him!
放开
Get off!
你真的认为福格有这个本事吗
Did you really think Fogg had it in him?
说实话 我不确定自己是否认真考虑过
I'm not sure I really considered it, if I'm honest.
我只看到了荣耀
I just saw glory.
我走进改良俱乐部
Me walking back into the Reform Club,
每个人都会挥舞着《每日电讯报》
and everyone would be waving their copies of the Telegraph,
我的父亲会为我欢呼 不可思议地为我骄傲
and there would be my cheering father, ridiculously proud of me.
对不起
Sorry.
你在乎什么
What do you care?
我们一到布林迪西 你就会离开我们 不是吗
You're going to leave us when we get to Brindisi, aren't you?
你怎么会那么说
What makes you say that?
因为我觉得你是那种遇到困难
Because I think you're the sort of man who runs away
就会逃跑的人
when things get difficult.
好吧 你说是就是吧
Well ..if you say so.
你父亲死后 你逃离了法国
When your father died, you ran away from France.
我觉得伦敦发生了什么事
I think something happened in London,
而你在逃避那个
and you're running away from that.
现在你又觉得离开我们更好
And now you think you'd be better off without us.
没错...
It is true that...
每当生活变得复杂
when life gets complicated...
我就会换个地方...
...I find somewhere where it is,
更简单的地方
a little simpler.
通过逃跑
By running away.
你觉得自己很聪明
You think you're very wise.
比你聪明
Wiser than you.
现在我要去睡觉了
Now I'm going to bed.
谢谢你给我疗伤 菲克斯小姐
Thank you for fixing me... Miss Fix.
我知道你在为你弟弟哀悼 我深表遗憾
I know you're grieving for your brother, and I'm really sorry.
但我认为最好还是和人谈谈
But I think it's much better to talk about it
而不是去挑衅意大利人 自找挨揍
than goad some Italians into beating you up.
菲克斯小姐
Miss Fix...
别担心福格
...don't worry about Fogg.
明天早上我跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him in the morning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在这呢 先生
Here you are, sir.
你想在这刮胡子吗 还是回包厢
Will you shave here or shall we return to your carriage?
走开 路路通
Go away, Passepartout.
菲克斯小姐很担心你
Miss Fix is worried about you.
我才不在乎
It is of no interest to me
菲克斯小姐担心什么
what Miss Fix does or does not worry about.
刮完胡子会感觉更好
Monsieur will feel better after his shave.
走开
Go away.
先生
Monsieur.
给你 小姐
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表