剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
Mr Fortescue, there's a gentleman here wishes to see you.
他想干什么
Well, what on earth does he want?
他来自外♥交♥部♥
He's from the Foreign Office.
让他进来吧
Oh, well, um, send him over.
这位是弗特斯克先生
Mr Fortescue.
弗特斯克先生 我们收到
Mr Fortescue, we have received
我国驻横滨领♥事♥馆♥关于一位先生的信件
correspondence from our Consulate in Yokohama
我们获悉那位先生是您的朋友
regarding a gentleman we are led to understand
一位叫斐利亚·福格的先生
is a friend of yours, a Mr Phileas Fogg?
对 没错
Ah, yes, yes, that is correct.
据卡尔纳蒂克号♥的船长报告
It seems the captain of the SS Carnatic
福格先生在海上失踪了
has reported Mr Fogg as missing at sea,
恐怕已经死了
and feared dead.
据说他从船上掉下去了
It is believed he fell overboard.
福格死了
Fogg is dead?
十有八♥九♥是
In all likelihood, yes.
我女儿 她跟福格先生一起旅行
My daughter, she was travelling with Mr Fogg...
在领♥事♥馆♥的信函里
There was no mention of your daughter
没提到您的女儿
in the Consulate's correspondence.
不过乘客名单上另外两名失踪者里
Although one of the other two people missing
的确有一名女性
from the ship's manifest is a woman,
但她的名字不是弗特斯克
but her name is not Fortescue.
而是...菲克斯 阿比盖尔·菲克斯小姐
It is...Fix, Miss Abigail Fix.
在人类的整个历史中
In the entire history of mankind,
恐怕没有比那个更美味的食物了
I doubt any food has ever tasted quite as delicious as that.
我说的都是认真的
I meant what I said, you know.
我知道我做错了 我真的非常抱歉
I know what I did was wrong, and I am truly sorry.
自从出了这些事后 我一直在问
Since this all happened, I keep asking
为什么这个人如此执着地要破坏我们的旅程
why this man is so intent on sabotaging the trip.
我也有这个疑问
I have wondered the same.
我记得
And I remembered that
尼德令说过他有个朋友希望我们失败
Kneedling said he had a friend who wanted us to fail.
而据我所知只有一个人
And there's only one person I know who will profit
会从福格先生无法按时完成旅程中受益
if Fogg does not complete the journey on time,
-那就是贝勒米先生 -你把那句话收回去
- and that is Mr Bellamy. - You will retract that remark!
还有谁希望你失败呢
Who else has a reason to wish failure on you?
你的背叛就已经够糟糕的了
YOUR betrayal was bad enough,
但...把它归咎于我认识最久的朋友之一
but to...to blame it on one of my oldest friends,
那太卑劣了 即便以法国人的标准
that's low, even for a Frenchman.
也许因为我是法国人
Maybe because I'm French,
我无法理解你们的英国式友谊
I don't understand how your English friendships work.
每次我在改良俱乐部见到贝勒米
Every time I saw Bellamy at the Reform Club,
他都在羞辱你
he was humiliating you!
-才不是呢 -总是拿你作为开玩笑的对象
- That's not true. - Always making you the joke of his butts.
你再说贝勒米一个字
One more word about Bellamy,
我就不会对我的行为负责了
I will not be answerable for my actions!
你对这个人非常忠诚 我只是希望他值得你这样
You are very loyal to this man. I only hope he's worthy of it.
他值得 当然了
Yes, he is, yes!
我想这伟大的友谊
I imagine this great friendship is
建立的基础不仅仅是你们上了同一所学校
built on more than you going to the same school,
或者是同一个俱乐部的会员吧
or being members of the same club?
它建立在很多事情上
It is built on many things,
很多...很多年的很多事情
many...many years of many things.
你听着不是那么确定啊
You don't sound very certain.
有一件事我非常确定
One thing I AM certain of,
我不想再和你讨论这件事以及任何其它的事了
I have no desire to discuss this or anything else with YOU!
路路通所说的贝勒米的事...
What Passepartout said about Bellamy...
他说得有道理
..it does make sense.
贝勒米绝不会在我们背后搞阴谋
Bellamy would never conspire against us.
永远不会 他从小就和我
Never! He has been friends with me
还有你父亲是朋友了
and your father since we were boys.
相信他会对我们做这种事简直太过分了
It is too much to believe he would do this to us.
那会是谁呢
Then, who?
我不知道 但绝不会是贝勒米
I don't know, but not Bellamy.
贝勒米比那个路路通要好上十倍
Bellamy is ten times the man that Passepartout is.
-你在生路路通的气 -有充分的理由
- You are angry with Passepartout. - With excellent reason.
我们对待他也并不总是
Our treatment of him has not always
无可指摘的吧
been without reproach, either.
我雇了他 我付钱给他
I employed him, I paid him,
我信任他 还要我怎么样
I trusted him, what more could I have done?
路路通在巴黎亲眼看到他弟弟被杀死
Passepartout saw his brother killed in Paris,
他连参加他葬礼的机会都没有
and he didn't even have the opportunity to attend the funeral.
在沙漠里为了救我们 他枪杀了一个人
He shot a man in the desert to save us,
而我们提都几乎没提这件事
and we barely acknowledged it.
他为了协助我们做出了很多牺牲
He has made many sacrifices to help us,
而我们觉得那都是理所应当的
and we have taken that for granted.
我们都犯过错误
We have all made our mistakes.
我不应该写那篇关于你的报道
I should never have written that article about you.
我现在意识到那辜负了我们的友谊
I can see now that it was a breach of our friendship.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你扎好了木筏
You've finished the raft!
不是我 一定是路路通
Not me, it must have been Passepartout.
我不知道他从哪儿弄来的这些藤条
I don't know where he got these vines,
但起到了作用
but they have done the job.
差不多完工了
It's practically finished!
我们可以收集食物和水 然后出发
We can gather food and water for the trip and launch.
你是说今天就走 今天早上吗
You mean go today, this morning?
有何不可呢 并非没有可能
Well, I don't see why not, it's not impossible.
我刚见到路路通时 我对他一点都不信任
When I first met Passepartout, I didn't trust him one bit.
我觉得一有机会他就会弃我们而去
I thought he'd abandon us at the very first opportunity,
如果那时候你告诉我
and if you'd told me then
他会为我们做这样的事
he would do something like this for us,
我根本不会相信你 但他变了
I wouldn't have believed you. But he has changed.
多亏了路路通 我们的境遇也变好了
Thanks to Passepartout, so has our situation.
倒不是高兴得太早
And without wishing to get ahead of ourselves,
但如果我们能迅速到达陆地...
if we were to reach landfall quickly...
和贝勒米的赌不一定会输呢
..the wager with Bellamy may not yet be lost.
英格兰失去了一位英雄
斐利亚·福格先生和
阿比盖尔·菲克斯小姐
在海上失踪
可怕的消息
Terrible news.
给您先生
There you are, sir.
快来看啊
Read all about it.
我看了你写的关于福格和阿比盖尔的社论了
Read your editorial about Fogg and Abigail.
写得非常好 你让他们走得很体面
Damned fine piece, you did them proud.
谢谢你这么说 老贝
That's very kind of you to say, Bellars.
贝勒米
Bellamy?
俱乐部想在上午十点整纪念福格
The club wants to commemorate Foggy at precisely 10am,
他总是在这个时间来俱乐部
the time he always arrived at the club.
我们觉得要是有人能讲几句会比较好
We also thought it would be nice if someone said a few words?
对
Yes.
-怎么 你们是要我讲吗 -毕竟...
- What, you mean me? - Well, er...
以目前的情况 我们觉得最好是你来讲
..under the circumstances, we thought that would be for the best.
你跟我们一样了解福格
Well, you knew Foggy as well as any of us.
你知道他是个好人
You know what a good egg he was.
你看见路路通了吗
Have you seen Passepartout?
没有 昨晚后就没见到
No, not since last night.
路路通
Passepartout?
路路通
Passepartout?
路路通
Passepartout?
-在这 -路路通
- Here! - Passepartout?
不 我感觉...
No, I feel...
路路通病了
Passepartout's unwell!
-我没觉得烫 -我没发热
- I don't feel a fever. - I'm not hot.
我们扶你去遮蔽处 来吧
Let's get you in the shelter, come on.
我觉得他整宿都在外面干
I think he's been up there all night!
-好样的 -我去打点干净的水...
- Good chap. - I'll get fresh water -
-他要不断地喝水 -对
- he needs to keep drinking. - Yes.
路路通 我要搓你的脚
Passepartout, I'm going to rub your feet
让血液循环起来 把体温升上来 好吗
to get the blood moving, keep your temperature up. Yes?
我的天 你身上冰凉啊 凉透了
Good God, you're freezing, absolutely freezing.
好的 阿比盖尔 我要你让他暖和
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表