剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
路路通
Passepartout!
路路通
Passepartout!
懦夫
路路通
Passepartout.
路路通 路路通
Passepartout, Passepartout.
路路通
Passepartout!
你挺过来了
You made it!
我太高兴了
I'm so pleased.
我太...
I'm so...
好样的
Well done.
好样的
Well done.
慢慢喝 先生
Drink it slowly, Monsieur.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
慢一点
Slowly.
比香槟好喝
Better than champagne.
先生 您是位高尚...
You, sir, are a gracious...
而崇高的英雄
..And noble hero.
男人中的真男人
A man amongst men.
而先生您呢 是个笨蛋
And you, sir, are an imbecile.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我本想扔下你不管
I would have left you there.
是她救了你的命
SHE saved your life.
你好 福格先生
Hello, Mr Fogg.
菲克斯小姐
Oh, Miss Fix...
伯纳德 该你打了
Bernard, your shot.
您的电报 弗特斯克先生
Telegram for you, Mr Fortescue.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
是阿比盖尔寄来的
It's from Abigail.
他们离开了荷台达
They've left Al Hudaydah
现在正在穿越沙漠前往亚丁
and are heading across the desert to Aden.
那个傻瓜福格在搞什么 要带着阿比盖尔进沙漠
What is that fool, Fogg, doing, taking Abigail into the desert?
怎么了
What is it?
她有位旅伴...
She has a travelling companion...
简·狄格比
..Jane Digby.
换男人如换衣服的那位
The Bedouin bed-hopper.
你把她的事用那样的方式公之于众
I'm surprised she has the audacity to leave the tent,
我很吃惊她还有脸走出帐篷
after the way that you exposed her to the world.
像扔一件不想要的行李那样把我扔下
To leave me behind like I was a piece of unwanted luggage!
我还能怎么办
What else was I to do?
我向你父亲保证说要照顾你
I gave your father my word I'd look after you.
太鲁莽了 菲克斯小姐 你太鲁莽了
Reckless, Miss Fix. You're reckless.
而你呢 福格先生 是个可怜虫
And you, Mr Fogg, are pathetic
你能活下来多亏了我说服那两位来找你
and only alive because I persuaded these people to look for you.
好好想想吧
Think about that.
别大喊大叫了
Enough with the shouting.
昨天你们还彼此致意 说我们是多好的团队呢
Yesterday, you were telling each other what a fine team we are.
别以为我把你忘了
And don't think I've forgotten about you,
"我们在法国就是这样道晚安的"先生 路路通
Monsieur "That's how we say goodnight in France" Passepartout!
连个招呼都不打
Sneaking off in the middle of the night
半夜偷偷溜掉
with not so much as a goodbye
这不是在照顾我 而是羞辱我
is not looking after me, it is humiliating me!
看看我们 我们差点死了
Look at us, we nearly died!
因为你们轻信了一个大骗子
Because you trusted a complete crook.
如果你有礼貌 明事理地来讨论...
If you'd had the courtesy and sense to discuss...
像路路通指出的 这地方不适合女人
As Passepartout pointed out, this is no place for a woman.
我谢谢你了
Well, thank you very much.
等我们到了亚丁
When we get to Aden,
不管你愿不愿意 我都会把你送回家去
I'm sending you home whether you like it or not.
你休想
You most certainly are not!
谁也不会去亚丁
Nobody's going to Aden.
等太阳下去 我们会带你们回荷台达
When the sun goes down, we'll take you back to Al Hudaydah.
-不不不 我还要去赶船呢 -我也是
- Oh, no, no, no. No, I have a boat to catch. - So do I.
对 我查过地图了
Yes, I've looked at it on a map,
只要穿过一小片沙漠
just a little piece of desert to cross.
那一小片沙漠是苏贝希部落的领地
That little piece of desert is inhabited by the Subayhi tribe.
就算是我们带路 你们也过不去
Even if we took you, you'd never make it...
再说我们不会带你们去
..And we're not taking you.
如果你带我亚丁 我父亲会给你们很多钱
My father will pay you handsomely if you take me to Aden.
你可以把福格先生留下喂兀鹫 我不在乎
You can leave Mr Fogg to the vultures for all I care.
你竟敢这样说 没有我就没有这场旅行
How dare you! There is no trip without me.
胡说
Nonsense.
我将代表我的读者接受80天环游地球的挑战
I will take up the 80-day challenge on behalf of my readers.
我觉得你非常疯狂
I'm beginning to think you're quite mad.
你觉得我父亲会刊登谁的故事 你还是我
Who do you think my father would print, me or you?
-疯子 -其实 我跟你可以来场比赛
- As a hatter. - In fact, we could have a race, me against you.
-我想我们都清楚谁会获胜 -你们想听我的意见吗
- I think we both know who'd win that. - If you want my opinion...
-我们不想 -闭嘴 路路通
- Which we do not! - Just shut up, Passepartout!
你觉得呢 埃伦伯勒夫人
What do you say, Lady Ellenborough?
-开个价吧 -你的宝贝父亲是哪位
- Name your price. - Who is this precious father of yours?
伯纳德·弗特斯克 《每日电讯报》的主编
Bernard Fortescue, editor of the Daily Telegraph.
菲克斯是我的娘家姓
Fix was my mother's maiden name.
你父亲曾经在大马士革居住过 你知道吗
Your father lived in Damascus, did you know that?
当然知道 他经常跟我提起
Yes, of course. He talked of it often.
那就是他作为记者的成名地
It's where he made his reputation as a journalist.
他的成名地是酒吧和妓院
A reputation forged in the bars and brothels...
不是战场
..Never the battlefields.
他剽窃了其他更勇敢的记者的报道
He'd steal braver journalists' reports...
把其润色 发到了伦敦
..Embellish them and send them to London.
这不是真的
That is not true!
我绝对不相信
I absolutely refuse to believe that.
-你们都知道 我不按规则生活 -是啊
- I've led an unconventional life, as you know. - Yes.
这招来了不少非议
It has attracted a lot of criticism,
有些合理 大部分则充满恶意且不真实
some of it justified, most of it horrid and untrue.
但我从没见过比你父亲更可耻的人
But I have never met a more disgraceful man than your father.
你竟敢这样说
How dare you!
他让我跟他一起私奔
He asked me to run away with him.
他告诉你这点了吗 你亲爱的父亲
Did he tell you that, your beloved father?
叫我这个婊♥子♥和冒牌货跟他走
The whore and the charlatan.
你撒谎
You're a liar!
她越抗拒 他就越迷恋她
The more she resisted, the more obsessed with her he became.
她最终拒绝他时
And when she finally refused him,
他就在伦敦的报纸上写了一则卑鄙的报道
he wrote a vile piece in his London newspaper.
那篇报道使她的孩子与她反♥目♥
The piece that turned her own children against her.
简·狄格比成了国家的耻辱
Jane Digby was a disgrace to her country.
成了女性的耻辱
A disgrace to her sex.
谁能证明她不是呢
Who's to say she's not?
他报道里写着她和一位赶骆驼的人私奔了
He wrote that she had run off with a camel driver.
我是梅德韦尔·梅兹拉布酋长
My name is Sheik Medjuel el Mezrab
来自伟大的阿尼扎部落
from the great tribe of Anizzah.
我从没赶过骆驼
I have never driven camels
就算是有 这又有什么关系
and why would it matter if I had?
不管你怎么看我
Whatever you think of me,
我会一直陪着那个女人 直到死亡将我们分离
I will be with that woman until the day that death parts us.
太阳下山时 我们要动身回荷台达 做好准备
When the sun goes down, we leave for Al Hudaydah. Be ready.
看来打赌要输了
Then the wager is lost.
去他的赌约
Damn the wager.
你相信他们说的关于他的那些事吗
Do you believe the things they said about him?
-阿比盖尔 -我要听实话
- Abigail... - The truth.
我...
I...
一周前 我会说"不可能 这完全是胡说"
A week ago, I'd have said, "No, absolute rot."
但那时世界黑白分明
But that was when the world was black and white
饮水间歇时英格兰队三局得了270分
and England were 270 for 3 at tea
每个问题都有它的答案
and every question had its answer.
那现在呢
And now?
我为法国总统挡下了致命的子弹
I stopped a bullet meant for the President of France.
我在热气球上俯瞰巴黎
I looked down on Paris from a balloon.
驾驶蒸汽火车穿越了意大利河谷
Manoeuvred a steam train over an Italian ravine.
今天 我的命被一位阿♥拉♥伯人救了
Today, my life is saved by an Arab...
还有一位不光彩的英国女人
..And a disgraced Englishwoman.
现在
And now...
我发现我认识最久最亲的朋友
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表