剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
Pay up, or you'll be seeing me again.
很快就来
Very soon.
如果你想就好好看看吧
Take a GOOD look, if you like.
真抱歉 请原谅
I'm so sorry. Forgive me.
这是打仗时留下的吗
Did you get that in the war?
是我做奴隶的时候
From when I was a slave.
你当过奴隶
You were a slave?
那你怎么做上美国法警的呢
So how did you end up a US Marshal?
战争开始后我从得克萨斯州逃了出来
Escaped from Texas when the war started.
往北到了俄克拉荷马州
North into Oklahoma.
藏在印第安人的领地 一直等到安全后才出来
Hid out in the Indian Territories till it was safe.
开始种地
Took to farming.
但政♥府♥认为从南方逃出来
But the Government thought escaping from the South
并且和切罗基人住在一起说明了我可能是有用之才
and living with the Cherokee meant that I might be useful.
让我成为密西西比河以西第一个有此警徽的黑人
Made me the first black man west of Mississippi with this badge.
我们现在离俄克拉荷马州很远了
We're a long way from Oklahoma.
特别追踪任务
Special tracking job.
追捕这个逃犯
Recovering this fugitive.
他是个大人物吗
Is he important?
不再是了
Not any more.
一个人骑马 一个人徒步
One on horseback, one on foot now.
看来里夫斯让上校步行
Looks like Reeves got the Colonel walking.
这样追上他倒是变得容易了
Just going to make him easier to catch.
我们走
Now, let's go.
为什么停下了
Why have we stopped?
水 马匹需要饮水
Water. Horses need a drink.
要很久吗
Will it take long?
你懂的 福格先生
You know how these things are, Mr Fogg.
有些事得慢慢来
Some things just can't be rushed.
好了 大家来舒展舒展吧
All right, time to stretch your legs, folks.
好嘞
All righty.
你的手下 福格先生
Your associate, Mr Fogg.
-是法国人吗 -路路通 对
- French? - Passepartout? Yes.
英国人不是瞧不上法国人吗
I thought the English despised the French.
对某个人就不会
Well, not individually.
我非常尊敬你的国家
I'm a great admirer of your country.
我认为我们的价值观相同
We share the same values, I think.
荣誉
Honour.
秩序
Order.
-秩序 -每个人有各自的位置
- Order? - A place for everyone.
各司其位
Everyone in their place.
萨莉小姐
So, Miss Sally,
你考虑过给自己找个丈夫吗
have you ever thought about finding yourself a husband?
当然 只要我能给自己找到个允许我
Course. Soon as I can find myself a man who'll let me
接着干我喜欢干的事的男人
carry on doing whatever the hell I like.
但我可并不指望能找到
But I ain't holding my breath!
阿伯内西...他真的很危险吗
Abernathy - is he actually dangerous?
田纳西州有些白人...
Some white folks down in Tennessee...
建立了一个秘密组织
..Formed a secret society.
穿着袍子和头罩
Dressed up with robes and hoods.
他们自称为3K党
Called themselves the Klan.
什么党
The what?
不是开玩笑
No joke.
他们戴上头罩...
They put their masks on...
然后出去谋杀黑人
..And they go out murdering black folk.
阿伯内西吗
Abernathy?
其中一个团伙的头目
One of the ringleaders.
大家都愿意相信战争已经把事情都解决了
People like to think that the war settled all this.
但那种人不会改变
But men like that don't change.
只不过现在他们躲在暗处
Only, now, they work in the shadows.
戴着头罩
Wear hoods.
但哪怕有半点机会...
But given half the chance...
快点吧 我们要误火车了
Come on, come on, we're going to miss this blasted train.
好 水来了
Right, here we go.
那年轻小姐 你认识她父亲吗
The young lady. You know her father?
弗特斯克 对 我们是同学
Fortescue? Yes. We were at school together.
好朋友
Yeah, good friend.
那你应该更认真地承担你的责任
Then, you should be more mindful of your duty.
-我的责任 -维护她的声誉不被玷污
- My duty? - To protect her reputation.
-谁去玷污 -那个法国小子
- From what? - The French boy.
你说什么
Pardon?
难道你看不出他们有多亲密吗
Can't you see how intimate they are?
什么 不会吧
What?! No.
他们...
I mean, they...
等等 亲密 什么
Hold on. Intimate? What?
你太疏忽了 先生
You've been negligent, sir.
-疏忽 -那你把这称为什么
- Negligent?! - What would YOU call it?
你觉得菲克斯和路路通...
You think Fix and Passepartout...
-很明显 -是吗
- It's obvious. - Really?
弗特斯克会怎么说...
And what would Fortescue say -
他的女儿 和那样的人在一起
his daughter, with a man like that?
不 我...
Well, yeah, no, I...
我是说...
I mean, um...
路路通 太难以置信了
Passepartout - it's hard to believe.
相信吧 福格先生
Believe it, Mr Fogg.
然后采取措施
Then do something about it.
有任何情况 你自己躲远点
Anything happens, get yourself out of the way.
你和你的朋友们
You AND your friends.
那你呢
What about you?
我曾为获得做自♥由♥人的机会奋战
I had to fight for the chance to live as a free man.
如果像阿伯内西这样的人想夺走我的自♥由♥...
If people like Abernathy want to take that away...
我随时准备再次战斗
..I'm ready to fight again.
你听着就像我弟弟
You sound like my brother.
他为了自己的信仰而战死了
He died fighting for his cause.
如果事情足够重要...
If something matters enough...
我不确定会有什么事值得我愿意付出生命
I'm not sure there's anything I'd be willing to die for.
那可说不准
You can't say.
时候到了 你就知道了
Moment comes and you just know.
但不是那里告诉你
But not up here.
是这里
In here.
好了 各位
All right, folks.
坐回车里吧
Back on board.
总算要走了
Finally.
如果没有耽搁 我们应该还是能及时赶到
So, if there are no delays, we should still arrive in time.
快点 福格先生
Hurry up, Mr Fogg.
-别拖我们的后腿 -我 你什么...
- Don't be slowing us down, now. - Me?! What do you...?
快点 不要和那女人争辩
Come on. Don't argue with the woman.
她有来♥福♥枪♥
She's got a rifle.
而且她的准星可能瞄着你
And her sights might be set on YOU.
-看来他们搭上了载客马车 -我们缩短距离了
- Looks like they hooked up with a stage. - We're gaining on 'em.
往巴特山方向去了
Headed for Battle Mountain.
一定是去赶向东的火车
Must be fixing to catch a train east. Ya!
单动左轮手♥枪♥
Single Action Colt?
没错
It is.
和平使者款
The Peacemaker.
我能看看吗
May I?
非常棒
It's very nice.
12岁时父亲教我用他那把旧的陆军手♥枪♥打过枪
My father taught me to shoot his old Army pistol when I was 12.
不知道他是为了什么
Don't know what prompted him.
父亲们总会为自己的女儿担心
Fathers always worry about their little girls.
知道女儿可以射响尾蛇的眼睛可以让他们放心些
Makes it easier knowing they can shoot the eyes of a rattlesnake.
我不确定他该担心的是不是响尾蛇
I'm not sure it's the rattlesnakes he needs to be worrying about.
给你
Here.
试试这支
Try this one.
柯尔特.22口径袖珍手♥枪♥
Colt .22 Pocket pistol.
很精致
It's very elegant.
因为这枪是我的
That's because it's mine.
看着花哨
LOOKS fancy.
但也能打死人
But kills people.
留着吧
Keep it.
你拿着比他拿着更安全
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表