剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
告诉我
Tell me.
如果他不会
If he wouldn't,
我一定会开枪
I certainly will.
你不能这样做
You can't.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
这种理由什么时候阻止过你动手
When did that ever stop you?
不 我的朋友
No, my friend.
让我们公正地解决这事
Let's deal in justice...
不要报复
...not revenge.
我们得比他这种人更好
We gotta be better than his kind.
我受伤了
I'm wounded.
我要看医生
I need a doctor.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会得到应得的一切
You'll get everything you deserve.
干得好 福格先生
Nice work, Mr. Fogg.
老实说 我不确定我会...你懂的
Well, to be honest, I'm not sure I could've... you know.
你抓住了他
You got him.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我不能带把温彻斯特枪进改良俱乐部吧
Can't take a Winchester into the Reform Club, can I?
能吗 不能
Can I? No.
不可以
No.
好汉不靠枪
The gun don't make the man.
会变得越来越容易吗
Does it get any easier?
和那种人对抗
Standing up to people like that?
如果有人帮你 确实会更容易
Does if there are people who'll stand with you.
我想出发前
Reckon I've got a few things
我还要收拾几件东西
to tidy up round here now before I head out.
但是...
But, uh...
-你们不是该... -我的天啊
- Shouldn't you people be...? - Oh, my Lord!
当你骑马冲进来...
When you came in on the horse...
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
是的
True.
而我救了你们的命
And I saved yours.
我俩都很幸运
Lucky for both of us.
但这个世界充满了阿伯内西
But the world is full of Abernathys.
尼德令
And Kneedlings.
和贝勒米这样的人
And Bellamys.
也有贝斯·里夫斯
And Bass Reeves.
斐利亚·福格
And Phileas Fogg.
和让·路路通这样的人
And Jean Passepartout.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?!
我们要赶火车 要回家了 快点
We've got a train to catch! We're heading home! Come on!
只要乘一趟火车再转一次轮船
Just a train ride and a boat trip.
还能出什么岔子
What could possibly go wrong?
我们要迟到了
We're going to be late.
不着急
There's no rush.
会议5点开始 现在已经4点45分了
The meeting's at five. It's already a quarter to.
我不知道你为什么非得跟我一起去 贝勒米
I don't even know why you need to come with me, Bellamy.
我想你在一些小事上可能需要帮助
Well, I thought you might appreciate some help with the details.
遗嘱可能是很复杂的事
Wills can be complicated things.
你的电报 弗特斯克先生
Telegram for you, Mr. Fortescue.
-天啊 -谢谢
- Oh, God... - Oh, thank you.
你可以在路上看
You can read it on the way!
到底发生什么事了
What on earth is it?
报道夸大其词 所有人都活着
前往纽约的途中 很快抵达伦敦
阿比盖尔
"报道夸大其词
"Reports exaggerate.
"所有 所有人都活着"吗
"All... all are alive"?!
"前往纽约的途中 很快抵达伦敦
"En route to New York. London soon.
"阿比盖尔"
"Abigail."
他们都活着
They're alive.
全都活着
All of them!
活着
Alive!
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
还有福格
And Fogg.
他们都活着
They're alive!
正前往纽约
And heading for New York!
活着
Alive!
-三呼 -万岁
- Hip-hip! - Hooray!
-三呼 -万岁
- Hip-hip! - Hooray!
纽约
New York City!
终于到了
At last.
第一件事就是 买♥♥张最快出发的船票
First thing is to book a passage on the fastest boat possible.
-这是怎么回事 -福格先生
- What's this? - Mr. Fogg!
福格先生 你觉得你还能赢得赌注吗
Mr. Fogg! You think you can still win the wager?
他当然可以
Of course he can.
你真的仅凭一己之力抓住了一名危险的逃犯吗
And is it true you captured a dangerous fugitive single-handed?
仅凭一己之力
Single-handed?
你会在这里待多久
How long are you staying?
菲克斯小姐 你收到令尊的消息了吗
Miss Fix, have you heard from your father?
谨以怀念查尔斯·比森[本集导演]
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表