剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
我亲爱的朋友
My dear fellow.
出什么事了吗 福格
Has something happened, Fogg?
没出什么事
Nothing's happened.
多年都没有了
Not for years.
我今天就出发
I'll start today.
一点吗
One o'clock?
运气好的话
With any luck I'll make
我能赶上从多佛前往加莱的夜船
the overnight sailing from Dover to Calais.
老天 我想他是认真的
By Jove, I think he's serious!
从没这么认真过 贝勒米
Never more so, Bellamy.
你愿意用钱对自己的话负责吗
Care to put your money where your mouth is?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
别犯傻了 你们俩都是
Stop this foolishness, both of you.
-一万英镑 -什么
- Ten thousand pounds. - What?
一万英镑
Ten thousand pounds.
你怎么说 福格
What do you say, Fogg?
还是说就像那个傻乎乎的气球 全是热气
Or are you just like that Froggy balloon - full of hot air?
两万
Twenty thousand.
说定了 先生
You have yourself a wager, sir.
那我们稍后见 不会迟于下午一点
I'll see you all back here - no later than one o'clock
在...
on...
平安夜
..Christmas Eve.
第一天
-拜托 伊蒂丝 -别烦我
- Please, Edith. - Just leave me alone!
拜托 别哭了
Please, don't cry.
你
You.
别烦她
Leave her alone.
我确实不想打扰她
That was my intention.
但这位女士在哭泣 我不能...
But the lady is crying, and I will not stand...
住手 肯尼 住手
Stop it! Kenny, stop!
伊蒂丝 等你工作结束后 我们去公园
Edith. After you have finished your shift we will go to the park
我会解释为什么...
and I will explain why...
我说了让你别烦那姑娘
I told you to leave that girl alone!
这里怎么回事
What is going on here?!
先生 我绝不会...
Sir, I'd never...
你个法国佬
You French...!
打完了吗
Are we finished?
他晕过去了 老天
He's fainted! Good God.
妈的
快报♥警♥
Call the police!
朋友们 再见
你别跑
You stay where you are!
斐利亚 斐利亚 你不能自己一个人去
Phileas! Phileas, you can't go on your own.
我不会自己去 格雷森会跟我一起
Well, I won't be on my own. Grayson will be with me.
格雷森 他20年没出过家门了
Grayson? He hasn't left the house in 20 years!
-门童 -是 先生
- Bellboy! - Yes, sir?
-帮我跑个腿 -谢谢
- Little errand for you. - Thank you.
斐利亚
Phileas!
斐利亚 别冲动
Phileas, please!
快回来
Come back.
福格
Fogg!
愿强者胜
May the best man win.
谢谢
Thank you.
明早见
See you in the morning!
-先生 冒昧打扰 -有事吗
- Allow me, Monsieur. - Can I help you?
先生 我是中介派来的 您新的佣人
I have been sent by the agency, Monsieur. Your new valet.
快报♥警♥
Call the police!
斐利亚 你不能自己一个人去
Phileas! You can't go on your own.
-门童 -是 先生
- Bellboy! - Yes, sir?
赶紧去弗里顿中介机构
Get round to Fritton's Agency quick-smart,
-让他们派最能干的人去这个地址 -好的
- have them send their finest man to this address. - Of course.
斐利亚 别冲动 快回来
Phileas, please! Come back!
罗伯茨先生急着找你 这件事我来搞定
Mr Roberts has asked for you urgently. I'll take care of this.
快去
你就是他们最能干的人吗
Ah! You're the best on their books?
靠边站
Stay back, please!
没人比我更合适了
Nobody better.
你叫什么名字
Do you have a name?
路路通 先生 我乐意为您效劳
Passepartout, Monsieur, at your service.
路 路 通 路路通
Pass-par-too. Passepartout.
好的
Right.
进来吧
Well, come inside.
能帮我...
May I...?
事先说明 我打算用80天环游地球
I should warn you, I am going around the world in 80 days.
太棒了
Splendid.
太棒了
Splendid?
你不担心吗
That doesn't worry you?
为什么要担心呢 先生
Why would it, Monsieur?
你会什么语言
Languages?
法语
French.
显而易见
意大利语 德语
Italian and German.
西班牙语 会一点粤语
Spanish, a smattering of Cantonese,
俄语 还有...
Russian, and...
我还会用斯瓦西里语说"消防出口在哪"
...And I can say, "Where is the fire escape?" in Swahili.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
我想没有
I don't think so.
别傻站在这 快去收拾我的行李
Well, don't just stand there, man, go and pack my bags!
晚礼服 家居服 格雷森会告诉你我需要什么
Evening wear, lounge wear - Grayson will show you what I need.
快去
Go on!
卢加水域高架桥 从过去到现在
纽约气动地铁 当代奇迹
致我亲爱的旅伴 你真挚的
他是最胆小 最无准备的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
He is the most timid, unprepared man in Christendom.
当然 我需要钱
I'll require expenses, of course.
我会在有空时给你发电报
And I'll telegram you whenever I can.
你在说什么
What on earth are you talking about?
我新定期专栏的合约
My contract for my new regular column.
与阿比盖尔·菲克斯环游地球
Around The World With Abigail Fix.
你真的以为我会让我唯一的孩子
If you seriously think I'm going to let my only child
参与这个闹剧 甚至到斯特兰德街都休想...
follow this charade even as far as the Strand...
我不要看
I'm not even reading it.
不知道《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》会不会对这个故事感兴趣
I wonder if The Times would be interested in this story?
得了 阿比盖尔 你对世界的了解还不如福格多
Dammit, Abigail! You know even less of the world than Fogg!
天哪 这很能说明问题了
And my God, that is saying something.
你为什么用的是娘家姓
Why your mother's maiden name?
因为我厌倦了著名的弗特斯克先生之女这个身份
Because I'm sick of being the famous Mr Fortescue's daughter.
我要当个真正的作家
I'm going to be a proper writer.
你在这也能当真正的作家
You can be a proper writer here.
不 不行 你今天就证实了
No, I can't. You proved that today.
我只出费用
Expenses only.
我专栏的名字要用阿比盖尔·菲克斯 不要用A·菲克斯
And my name on the column. Abigail Fix, not A Fix.
要用条顿字体 间距最小值为10 而且...
Teutonic Regular, 10 point minimum and...
你真是最棘手的宝贝
You really are the most impossible creature.
一定...一定要小心
Please... Please be careful.
福格的船什么时候出发
What time does Fogg sail?
六点 如果他能到码头
Six o'clock. If he gets that far.
他最好能 不然我就要收拾他了
He'd better had, or he'll have me to deal with.
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
改变主意不可耻
There's no shame in changing your mind.
我就是为此而生的
This is what I was born to do!
您真的不需要我陪您去吗 先生
Are you sure you don't want me to come with you, sir?
不用 你得待在这
No. You must stay here and make sure
保证整个家正常运转
the household runs as clockwork.
平安夜见 格雷森
See you on Christmas Eve, Grayson.
我就在这里等您 先生
I'll be waiting right here, sir.
马车不会自己跑来
A cab won't call itself.
下一站 巴黎
Next stop Paris.
-巴黎 -法国首都
- Paris? - Capital of France.
我知道它是...
I know it's...
-我不知道的是我们要去巴黎 -没错
- I didn't know we were going to Paris. - Yes.
我们得在那换火车去都灵
We have to change trains for Turin.
-只是换车吗 -对
- Just to change trains? - Yes.
有什么问题吗 我们还要赶船呢
Something the matter? We have a boat to catch!
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表