剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
He only stole it to get money for the trip.
他不会知道你会为此背锅 还进了监狱
He wasn't to know you'd get the blame and end up in prison.
什么
What?
不是这事的话 那是什么事
If it wasn't that, what is it?
我做过一些很可怕的事 一些我后悔做过的事
I have done something terrible, something I regret,
如果我能回到过去
and if I could go back in time,
我会改变我的决定 我会...
I would change my decision. I can...
强迫我们上救生船的人
The man who ordered us into the lifeboat
叫做尼德令 对吗
was called Kneedling, yes?
路路通接受了他的收买♥♥来搞砸我们的旅程
Passepartout took a bribe from him to sabotage our journey.
我有没有说这是个天大的错误
Did I mention this was a terrible mistake?
-你为什么做这种事 -为了钱
- Why would you do such a thing? - For money!
他被收买♥♥来出♥卖♥♥♥我们 就像犹大一样
He was paid to betray us - like Judas!
但我意识到了我做了错事
But I realised what I'd done was wrong,
于是我把钱还回去了
and I gave the money back!
是啊 不幸的是 他在用这个叫尼德令的家伙
Yes, unfortunately this epiphany only came after
给他的毒药对我下毒后
he'd poisoned me with drugs given to him by this...
才幡然醒悟
this odious Kneedling fellow!
你在纳鲁帕尼的病吗
Your illness in Narupani?
是的 没错 那几乎要夺取我性命的经历
Oh, yes, yes, that near-death experience was courtesy
全拜我忠心耿耿的贴身男仆路路通先生所赐
of my ever-loyal valet, Monsieur Passepartout.
我还为我们被困于此而自责
To think I blamed myself for us being stranded here,
可这全都是他的错
when it was entirely his fault!
我昨晚甚至还向他道歉 你还接受了
I even apologised to him last night, and you accepted it!
我说过你不必道歉
I did say there was no need.
你可真体贴啊
How very considerate of you!
你的背叛不可原谅 我无法容忍♥
Your betrayal is unforgivable, I will not tolerate it.
我不会与你这样的人为伍
I will not share the company of a man who has behaved as you have.
我命令你现在离开这
I am ordering you to leave here now.
真的有必要这样吗
Is that really necessary?
有 有必要
Yes, I'm afraid so, yes.
现在 请你离开
Now, please go.
路路通 快走
Passepartout, go!
快走
Go!
我知道路路通犯错了
I know what Passepartout did was wrong.
比犯错更糟 他的行为不可原谅
Worse than wrong. Unforgivable.
不可原谅
Unforgivable!
我不会再在那个人身上浪费时间了
Well, I shan't waste another moment on that man,
我还有更重要的事
I've more pressing matters.
我要造一艘木筏 带我们离开这个岛
I am going to build a raft to get us off this island.
但我们可能远在
But we could be hundreds of miles away
人类文明千里之外
from any sort of civilisation.
我会造一艘足够结实的木筏
Then, I shall build a raft strong enough
能承受航行的木筏
to withstand such a journey.
用什么造
Build it with what?
漂流木
Driftwood.
还有决心和智慧
And determination and ingenuity.
我知道这不容易 但我保证 我一定能做到
It will not be easy, I know, but I will do it, I promise you.
然后我和你将驶离这个破地方
And then you and I will sail away from this wretched place,
把路路通一个人留在这
and leave Passepartout ALL ALONE!
怎么这里才这点木头 这里肯定有木头
How can there be so little wood? There must be wood somewhere.
你说是不是路路通把所有木头都占为己有了
Do you think Passepartout has taken all the wood for himself?
不是 他为什么要这么做
No. Why would he do that?
谁又能明白他的动机呢
Well, who can even begin to comprehend the motives of a man
一个撒谎又行窃
who would lie and steal
还让朋友承担责任的人
and allow his friend to take the blame?
我知道你不愿接受
I know you don't want to accept it,
但路路通是出于好心
but Passepartout acted with good intentions.
他的好心让我挨了鞭子
Well, his good intentions got me the lash.
他偷白龙玉佩只是为了给我们弄旅费
He only stole the White Dragon to get money for our trip,
他是为了帮我们
he did it to help us.
我宁愿不要路路通这种人的帮助
I'd rather not have the help of a man like Passepartout.
他朝这边来了
He's coming this way.
就算他生了救世主我也不在乎 别理他
I don't care if he's giving birth to the Messiah, ignore him!
我觉得他有话想跟我们说
I think he wants to speak to us.
你走得够近了 别再往前了
That's far enough, that's far enough! You come no further.
海滩属于我们所有人
This beach belongs to all of us.
很好
Very well.
这条线那边是你的 这边是我的
That side of the line is yours, this side is mine,
我这边不欢迎你
you're not welcome on my side.
对不起
I am sorry.
我也是 很抱歉我雇了你 信任了你
Well, as am I, taking you into my employment, into my trust.
不用说了 别白费口舌了
No, save your breath, save your breath.
阿比盖尔已经把你在香港的所作所为告诉我了
Abigail has told me exactly what you did in Hong Kong.
尽管你说你很懊悔
And despite your claims of contrition,
可我只看到骗子和小偷
all I see is a liar and a thief.
如果能回到过去 撤销这一切 我会的
If I could go back and undo what I did, I would.
你不能 所以说这个也没什么用
Well, you can't, so that's of little use to us now.
那时我没真正了解你
I didn't really know you then.
说实话 我之前觉得这场旅行很荒谬
And if I am honest, I thought this trip of yours was ridiculous.
你到底为什么会这样想
Why on earth would you think that?
你和贝勒米先生 在你能否80天环游地球
You and Mr Bellamy betting more money than
所下的赌注
most people have in a lifetime
比大部分人一生的钱还要多
on whether you can travel around the world in 80 days.
我那时认为这就是有钱人干蠢事
I believed it was a gentleman's folly.
是啊 你错了 你错得很离谱
Yes, well, you were wrong, you were very wrong.
这场旅行远不止如此
It's SO much more than that.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我看得出这场旅行对你有多重要
I can see how much this trip means to you,
如果这对你很重要 对我也很重要
and if it is important to you, it is important to me.
但你的行为毁了一切
And yet your behaviour has sabotaged everything.
我知道我做错了
I know what I did was wrong,
我决心赔罪
and I am determined to make amends for that.
我不想要你赔罪 我想要你离开我们
I don't want your amends, I want you to leave us alone.
你不是认真的
You don't mean that.
我说真的 我想他离开 离开沙滩 离开我的生活
Yes, I do. I want him to go, off my beach, gone from my life.
我拒绝离开
Well, I refuse to go.
我跟你和菲克斯的友情太重要了
My friendship with you and Fix is too important
不能被这种分歧毁了
to be ruined by this disagreement.
我们没有友情 已经结束了 玩完了
There is no friendship. It is over, finished!
-对我而言还没有 -结束了
- Not for me. - C'est fini!
友情还在 我想为之努力
It is still alive, and I intend to fight for it.
是吗 不 我看过一个说法
Oh, yeah, no, I've read about this.
太阳晒多了会伤脑子
Yes, too much exposure to the sun affects the brain.
他精神错乱了 你精神错乱了
He's delirious. You're delirious!
路路通在生火
Passepartout's lit a fire.
我觉得他是在煮东西
I think he's cooking something.
他是在刺♥激♥我们 别理他
He's goading us, ignore him.
你的木筏进展挺顺利
Your raft is progressing well.
看起来可能还不错 但我恐怕被难住了
It may look that way, but I'm afraid I'm stumped.
没有锤子和钉子
Without a hammer or nails,
就没法把木头固定在一起
no way to fasten the wood together.
它不足以承受海浪的冲击
Well, not securely enough to withstand thrashing waves.
我可以帮你造木筏
I can help you with the raft.
我不需要你的帮忙 谢谢
I don't need your help, thank you very much.
-如果你们饿了 我这有龙虾 -一点也不饿
- If you're hungry, I have lobsters. - Absolutely not.
那闻起来很美味
It does smell delicious!
你忘了他做过的事吗
Have you forgotten what he did?
他在努力赔罪
He is trying to make amends.
而且我现在很饿 路路通可能绑♥架♥了我
And right now I'm so hungry, Passepartout could have kidnapped me
把我带到这
and brought me here
只为了把我卖♥♥给奴隶主
with the sole intention of selling me to slave traders,
但我还是会因为他的一口龙虾原谅他
and I'd still forgive him for a piece of lobster.
我们自己也有食物
We have our own food.
抱歉 那个可怕的水果我一口也吃不下了
I'm sorry, I cannot eat another mouthful of that awful fruit.
跟福格赢得赌注相比
There is more chance of me riding up The Mall
我穿着婚纱在林荫大道骑马的几率更大
in a wedding gown than of Fogg winning our bet.
你怎么这么确定
How can you be so certain?
他已经动身去美洲了
He's already made his way to the Americas.
赌徒的直觉
Call it gambler's intuition.
弗特斯克先生 有位先生想见您
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表