剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
I don't say I'm a journalist, I am a journalist.
那我给你讲个千载难逢的故事怎么样
Then how about I give you the story of a lifetime?
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
拜托 我有头等车厢的票
Please! I have a first-class ticket!
放下它
Leave that!
放下它
Leave that!
那是我的东西 不是你们的
That belongs to me! It is not yours!
拜托 求你们了
Please, please!
你为什么不去找福格 这不关你的事
Why don't you go and find Fogg? This is not your business.
一切都跟我有关
Everything is my business.
我发现了
So I'm starting to see.
你说"偏偏是今天"是什么意思
You said "today of all days". What did you mean?
一年前 梯也尔总统下令
A year ago, President Thiers ordered
让军队摧毁公社
the army to destroy the commune.
他们用大炮对准我们
They turned their cannons on us,
就在巴黎的市中心
here in the heart of Paris.
我们要去抗♥议♥游♥行♥吗
Are we going on a protest march?
我的读者肯定会很喜欢
My readers would absolutely love that.
抗♥议♥ 小姐 千真万确
A protest, Mademoiselle, that much is certainly true.
我是英国人
I am the English man!
这是什么情况
这是什么情况
把东西还给他
菲克斯小姐的包
Oh, Miss Fix's bag!
快走开 走开
您别往心里去 先生
You must not judge us unkindly, Monsieur.
饿肚子的人
People with empty bellies
总容易忘记教养
have been known to forget their manners.
当然了
Yes, of course.
但您看起来不像是穷♥人♥
But you appear to be a man who is a stranger to poverty.
好的
Oh, yes.
当然了
Certainly. Of course.
我相信主不介意来点英镑
I'm sure the Lord won't mind some English pounds.
谢谢
Thank you.
一路顺风 主准许了您的旅程
Go in peace. Your journey has the Lord's approval.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Right.
你这蠢蛋 福格
You're an idiot, Fogg.
你这蠢蛋 你天生不是这块料
You're an idiot. You were never made for this.
我很抱歉 先生
谢谢
Thank you. Merci.
抱歉 伯纳德
I'm sorry, Bernard.
我不知道我是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking of.
我马上就带她回家
I'll bring her home at once.
杰哈
我们来这里干什么
看见那栋楼了吗
那是新的宪兵队
一小时后 我们伟大的总统
阿道夫·梯也尔
要亲自给这些禽兽颁奖
你不是认真的吧
路路通
Passepartout?
我疯狂的弟弟和他有自毁倾向的朋友
My insane brother and his suicidal friends
准备暗♥杀♥法国总统
are going to assassinate the President of France.
这作为头条新闻如何 菲克斯小姐
How's that for a headline, Miss Fix?
让她走吧 杰哈
看着他们俩
你知道我父亲对路路通说了什么吗
Do you know what my father said to Passepartout,
就在行刑队把他带走之前
the moment before the firing squad took him away from us?
我不知道
No, I don't.
他说"照顾好你弟弟"
He said, "Look after your brother."
你知道我哥哥怎么跟我父亲说的吗
And do you know what my brother said to my father?
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't know and I don't care.
你为什么要想这些
Why are you even contemplating this?
-我建议你放下... -"我保证 爸爸"
- I suggest that you put down your... - "I promise, Papa."
我是这么跟他说的
That's what I said to him.
他要你做这一件事 你却背叛了他
He asked one thing of you and you betrayed him.
我当时还年轻
I was young.
我见到自己父亲被杀害
I'd seen my own father killed.
我只想离开这座城市 这些政♥治♥斗争
I just wanted to get away from this city, these politics.
我只想忘记
I just wanted to forget.
忘记是谁杀了你父亲吗
Forget who murdered your own father?
对 我需要离开这里
Yes! I needed to be away from here.
你还有个弟弟
You had a brother!
你想让我说什么 杰哈
What do you want me to say, Gerard?
说我是个不合格的哥哥
That I was a bad brother?
我承认 我是世界上最差劲的哥哥
I freely admit it, I am the worst brother a man could ever have.
我很抱歉
I am sorry...
抱歉至极
...as any man can be.
我也很抱歉 哥哥
我们一起牺牲
做永远的兄弟
打扰一下
Excusez-moi.
打扰一下
Excusez-moi?
打扰一下
Excusez-moi.
你见过这个女人吗
Have you seen this woman?
英国人
Anglaise.
很顽固
Stubborn.
话很多
Talks a lot.
我们会怎么样
What will happen to us?
如果他杀了总统 巴黎所有宪兵
If he kills the President, every gendarme in Paris
不到一分钟就会冲进这栋楼
will be inside this building in less than a minute.
他们会逮捕我们吗
Will they arrest us?
他们会杀了我们
They will kill us.
会有人来救我们的
Someone will rescue us.
-福格先生 -他是个连洗澡水都不会放的傻子
- Mr Fogg! - He's a fool who cannot run his own bath.
菲克斯小姐 菲克斯小姐
Miss Fix, Miss Fix, Miss Fix, Miss Fix.
就算他已经踏上了
I wouldn't be surprised
回英国的路 我也不惊讶
if he's already on his way back to England.
我父亲是个有权势的人...
My father is a powerful man...
他正在改良俱乐部的图书馆里睡着呢
And is currently asleep in the library of the Reform Club.
真希望你听我的话离开了
I wish you had left when I told you to.
我很抱歉 菲克斯小姐 没人会来救我们
I'm sorry, Miss Fix. Nobody is going to rescue us.
你有见过这个女人吗 打扰一下
Have you seen this woman? Excusez-moi?
有人看到过吗 抱歉 肯...肯定有人见过她
Anyone? Sorry. Someone... Someone must have seen her.
她头发很浓密 我想还有双蓝眼睛
She has big hair. Blue eyes. I think.
警♥察♥在哪 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥[法语]
Where might I find a policeman? Gendarme? Gendarme?
那边
好的 谢谢
Oui! Yes, thanks!
-谢谢 -不客气
你要是有幸逃出去 而我没有
If you get out of this and I don't,
请转告我父亲 我很爱他
tell my father I love him very much
还有让他别感到愧疚
and that he's not to feel guilty.
我在做我一直想做的事
I was doing what I've always wanted to do.
你有什么话要我转达给谁吗
Is there anybody you want me to speak to?
你肯定有牵挂的人
There must be someone.
你这辈子活得真惨澹 哥哥
Not much to show for a life, brother.
没有妻子
No wife.
没有子女 没有朋友
No children. No friends.
没有信仰
No beliefs.
也没有祖国
No country.
没人会在意你是死是活
Nobody cares if you live or die.
我在意
I would.
我在意你的生死
Care if you lived or died.
会在意一点
A little bit.
梯也尔到了
他总是很准时
He always is punctual.
总统先生
典礼马上开始了
他要给那些凶手授予勋章
杰哈 听我说 梯也尔没有杀父亲
Gerard. Listen to me. Thiers didn't kill Father.
他背叛了巴黎公社运动 一回事
He betrayed the movement. Same thing.
没办法瞄准目标
等他出来再开枪
更多的杀戮可以拯救法国吗
How can more killing help France?
可以拯救我
It helps me.
走开
谢谢 借过 借过
Thank you. Excusez-moi. Coming through.
谢谢 借过
Thank you. Excusez-moi.
在见到警♥察♥局长本人前
I am not going anywhere
我哪也不会去
until I have seen the Chief of Police himself.
他和法国总统在里面
He is inside with the President of France.
她是《每日电讯报》编辑的女儿
She is the daughter of the editor of the Daily Telegraph.
退后
就是现在
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表