剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
完全没用问题 先生
Everything is perfect, Monsieur.
那就开始我们的探险吧
Then let the adventure begin.
我觉得我要死了
I think I'm dying.
你好
Hello.
-弗特斯克小姐 -其实我工作时是菲克斯小姐
- Miss Fortescue. - Miss Fix, actually. When I'm working.
先生有些晕船
Monsieur is just getting his sea legs.
你来干什么
What on earth are you doing here?
我是来为《每日电讯报》采访你的进度
I'm here to cover your progress for The Daily Telegraph.
什么 不 不
What? No. Oh, no.
不 不 我才不想
No, no, no. No. The last thing I want
什么记者跟着我呢
is some journalist coming with me.
想想关注度吧
Think of the publicity.
我就是想到了这个
That's exactly what I am thinking about.
不行 绝对不行 没有可能性
No. Absolutely not. That's out of the question.
太遗憾了 小姐
Such a shame, Mademoiselle.
要成了我们还能互相做个伴
I think we would have enjoyed each other's company.
你不是改良俱乐部的男侍者吗
Aren't you the waiter from the Reform Club?
正如先生说的 祝你返程一路平安
As the gentleman said. Have a safe trip back.
你的帽子 先生...
Your hat, Monsieur...
它回家去了
It has gone home.
"巴黎 动荡之城"
"Paris: The Turbulent City."
真不客气啊
Do you mind?
看书无法让你了解一个城市
You can't learn about a city from reading a book.
你可够直接的 身为仆人或者侍者
You're very forward for a servant, or a waiter,
或者你今晚扮演的什么角色
or whatever you are tonight.
我只是个男人 小姐
I'm just a man, Mademoiselle.
福格先生呢
Where's Mr Fogg?
还在回味他的温莎浓汤和水煮牛肉
Still revisiting his brown Windsor soup and boiled beef.
你觉得他能够在80天内环绕世界吗
Do you think he's going to make it around the world in 80 days?
我希望并坚信他会证明你错了
I hope and believe he'll prove you wrong.
你觉得他为什么不希望身边有个记者
Why do you think he doesn't want a journalist with him?
因为内心深处他知道自己注定会失败...
Because deep down he knows he will fail...
他不想你把他的失败告知天下
..and he doesn't want you telling the world when he does.
-你有什么喝的吗 -没有
- Have you got anything to drink? - No!
那我就祝你晚安吧 小姐
Then I will bid you goodnight, Mademoiselle.
巴黎
公社万岁
自♥由♥
第二天
警♥察♥关闭了所有火车站
The police are closing all the railway stations?
-怎么会有这种事 -直到这些抗♥议♥结束
- You can't be serious! - Until all this is over.
那要到什么时候
When will that be?
这是法国 先生 可能要几十年呢
This is France, Monsieur. It could be decades.
打倒梯也尔
-你待在这 我去叫个马车 -你要多久
- You stay here, I'll get a cab. - How long will you be?
别担心 他们不再砍有钱人的脑袋了
Don't worry, they don't behead rich people any more.
我觉得不会了
I don't think!
打倒梯也尔
对不起
Oh, sorry.
帮帮我
你这个粗鲁的家伙
You rude man!
自♥由♥
光荣时刻来到了
菲克斯小姐 福格先生不会高兴的
Miss Fix. Mr Fogg is not going to like it.
那他就忍♥忍♥吧
Then he will have to lump it.
撞倒我的人是谁
Who was that man who knocked me over?
无名小卒
Nobody.
你最好跟我们走
You'd better come with us.
去大饭店
Le Grand Hotel.
还有一个人
这边来 先生
This way, Monsieur!
躲开
-法国总是这样吗 -总是
- Is it always like this in France? - Always!
菲克斯小姐 我的态度已经够清楚的了吧
Miss Fix! I thought I made my position perfectly clear.
的确 我决定不听你的
You did, and I've decided to ignore you.
这都是干什么呢
What is this all about?
政♥府♥欺骗了巴黎公社
The government crossed the Paris Commune.
现在群众抗♥议♥我们可憎的总统
Now the people protest against our glorious president,
马里·约瑟夫·路易·阿道夫·梯也尔
Marie Joseph Louis Adolphe Thiers.
看来是个不太受欢迎的家伙
Not a popular chap, I take it?
他曾颁布一条法律 规定赤贫阶层不再有投票权
He once passed a law that said the poorest could no longer vote.
我相信他一定有他的道理
Well, I'm sure he had his reasons.
好了吗 先生
坐不住了吗
Ants in your pants?
一小时后我去大饭店的前厅找你 先生
I will meet you in the foyer of Le Grand Hotel in an hour, Monsieur.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要过一阵才能回来
This is going to take some time.
我要安排租一辆马车
I'll organise the hire of a carriage
去接意大利的火车
to pick up the train in Italy.
你这个男仆还真是直白啊
车厢里只能坐两个人
There will only be room for two people in the carriage.
你是我的贴身男仆 你不能...
You're my valet! You can't...
我不能在第一站就失败 那太可笑了
I can't fall at the first hurdle, that'd be ridiculous.
那我就再也没脸在改良俱乐部露面了
Never be able to show my face in the Reform Club again.
侍者 男仆
Waiter, valet...
关于我们的路路通先生你都了解些什么
what do you know about our Mr Passepartout?
-你真的了解他吗 -我不想和你说话 菲克斯小姐
- I mean, really know? - I'm not talking to you, Miss Fix,
因为你现在正在回多佛的渡轮上
as you are currently on the ferry sailing back to Dover.
怎么还不走啊
Why aren't we moving?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
如果我要环游世界
If I'm going around the world,
我想了解和我同行的是谁
I want to know who I'm going around it with.
你不是要环游世界
You're not going around the world,
你是要回伦敦 菲克斯小姐
you are going back to London! Miss Fix...!
"烦人"用英语怎么说
What is the English word for fatigante?
烦人
"Tiresome."
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是我父亲生命终结的地方
This is where my father's life ended.
他被杀的地方
Where he was killed.
是谁杀了他
Who killed him?
法国政♥府♥
The government of France.
为什么
Why?
因为他坚强勇敢
Because he was strong and brave...
又善良
..and kind.
因为他相信世界会更美好
Because he believed in a better world.
你一定很为他骄傲
You must be very proud of him.
我不要一个死去的英雄 菲克斯小姐
I didn't want a dead hero, Miss Fix.
我只想要父亲
I wanted a father.
是的 没错女士 我们以他为傲
Yes. Yes, we are, Madame. Very proud of him.
杰哈
Gerard?
哥哥 欢迎回家
打倒梯也尔 打倒梯也尔
走 走 看在上帝的份上 快走
Go, go! For goodness' sake, go!
这跟我一点关系都没有
None of this has anything to do with me!
把包给我
不
Non!
不 不 不行
Non! Non! No!
我是英国人 我是英国人
I am English! I am English!
十年很漫长
但我知道你会回来 我就知道
偏偏是今天
今天怎么了
车站那个人是你 对吧
That was you at the station, wasn't it?!
什么
你把我撞倒了 然后扬长而去
You knocked me over and left me there.
这个尖酸刻薄的英国女人是谁 你妻子吗
不是
天哪 当然不是了
Good God, no!
我在工作 如果你非要知道的话 我是一名记者
I'm working, if you must know. A journalist.
-这些年你都去哪儿了 -英国 西班牙
俄♥罗♥斯♥
-你在这些地方做什么工作 -侍者 水手
赌徒
现在
男仆
A manservant.
男仆
Manservant?
而且是个非常不称职的男仆
A spectacularly bad one, as it turns out.
你怎么样
我当然是继承了父亲的事业
如他所愿 我们创立了公社
被梯也尔毁了
-几乎毁了 -好吧
让这个女人离开
她对这些都不感兴趣
打扰一下 我能听明白你说什么
Excuse me, I can understand what you're saying
你口中说的"女人"自己会决定去哪里 而不是你
and "the woman" will be the judge of where she goes, not you.
你声称你是记者 菲克斯小姐
You say you're a journalist, Mademoiselle Fix.
我不是声称是记者 而是我就是一名记者
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表