剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
总统先生 我是斐利亚·福格
Mr President! My name is Phileas Fogg.
我从英国过来 正在找一个女人
I've travelled from England, and I am looking for a woman.
我们不都是吗 先生
Aren't we all, Monsieur?
别打扰法国总统
Do not interrupt the President of France.
福格先生
Mr Fogg!
菲克斯小姐 我在到处找你
Miss Fix? I've been looking everywhere for you!
退后
我要去伦敦
I'm going to London!
我要去伦敦
I'm going to London!
福格
Fogg!
那扇窗 保护总统
快点
坚守住 射击
跟我来
射击
这边
快走 路路通
Go, Passepartout!
快走
Come on!
-跟我们一起走 -不行
- Come with us! - No!
跟我们一起走
Come with us!
快
自♥由♥万岁
路路通 快走
Passepartout! Quick!
快
Now!
还有人 去找其他人
福格 福格
Fogg! Fogg!
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
死 我从没感到这么有活力
Dead?! I've never felt so alive in my life.
你来救我们了 我就知道你会来
You came for us! I knew you would.
我们得离开巴黎 现在就走
We must leave Paris. Now!
等等
Wait, hold on!
什么事
What is it?
你知道这个地方吗
Do you know this place?
-知道 -带我去那里
- Yes. - Take me there!
-为什么 -相信我吧
- Why? - Just...trust me.
-在这里面吗 -你想要活着还是想死 先生
- In there? - Do you want to live or die, Monsieur?
-我想还是活着吧 但是... -快进去
- Well, live, I suppose. But... - Get in!
好吧
Yes, all right.
-快点 -这边
他们从这条路走了
快点
快点
-开枪 -这边
这边
This way!
那边 那边
不是这边 是这边
我们好像甩掉他们了
I think we've lost them.
-我们必须继续走 -我有点疼
- We have to keep going. - I've got a bit of a stitch.
让我喘口气歇几分钟 然后...
Just let me catch my breath for a few minutes and then...
你们能别再开枪打我吗
Will you people stop firing at me?!
快点 快点
我已经很快了
I am hurrying!
站住
开枪
这边
这边
快点 快点
上面
Up there.
这里
In here!
罗姆工程
栓上门
Bolt the door!
太美了
It's beautiful.
我才不上去
I am not going up in that!
谁也别想上去
Nobody is going up in that.
罗姆先生 我叫斐利亚·福格
Monsieur Lome? My name is Phileas Fogg.
我需要买♥♥这个壮观的飞行器
I need to purchase this magnificent flying machine
我需要你帮我驾驶它
and I need you to fly it for me.
这是非卖♥♥品
It's not for sale.
开个价吧 先生
Name your price, Monsieur.
无价之宝
There's no price.
气球叫什么名字 先生
What's the name of the balloon, Monsieur?
玛丽·萝丝
玛丽·萝丝
Marie Rose.
玛丽·萝丝是我的亡妻
Marie Rose yes. Was my wife.
我们曾经梦想着一起飞翔
We had this dream to fly together...
越过城市 越过田野和河流上空
out over the city, over the fields and rivers...
就像鸟儿和天使一样
like birds. Like angels.
她去世了 在我...
She died before I...
在我完工前
before I could complete it.
每家每户搜
这里
去他的警♥察♥
快点 福格先生
Hurry, Mr Fogg!
先生 你为了你妻子玛丽·萝丝
Monsieur. You built this machine for your wife,
造了这台机器 我明白
for Marie Rose. I understand that.
但如果它在这里积灰 有什么意义呢
But what honour does it do her gathering dust here?
它应该飞翔
It should fly.
像鸟儿
Like a bird.
像天使
Like an angel!
世上没人比我了解
No man in the world knows more
错失的机会 罗姆先生
about lost opportunity than me, Monsieur Lome.
开门
你们在等什么 开门
如果我们要走 现在就得走
If we're going to go, we need to go now!
开门
代表梯也尔总统
开门
你跟我们一起走吗
You'll come with us?
不 先生 你们去吧
No, Monsieur. You go.
把门撞开
让我妻子骄傲吧
Make my wife proud.
赶紧
所有人不许动
你确定他们在这里吗
你俩跟我来
茴香酒喝吗 先生
他们在哪里
确定不喝吗
为什么我们不能像普通人一样坐火车呢
Why can't we get a train like normal people?
你知道这东西的工作原理吗
Do you have any idea how this thing works?
我想就是基本的物理知识吧
Basic physics, I imagine.
这故事太精彩了
What a story!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
当然是意大利
Italy, of course.
一分钟也不能浪费
Not a second to lose.
我一直在想 菲克斯小姐
I've been thinking, Miss Fix.
这次冒险也许应该有个记录者
Perhaps this adventure should have a chronicler,
如果你还感兴趣的话
if you're still interested.
谢谢你 福格先生 我很荣幸
Thank you, Mr Fogg. I'd be honoured.
恐怕每人只能喝一小口
Only a sip each, I'm afraid.
"致我亲爱的旅伴 你真挚的..."
"To my darling fellow traveller. Sincerely yours..."
不管是谁给你的 它救了你一命 先生
Whoever gave you this saved your life, Monsieur.
是的 我想你也许说得对 路路通
Yes, I think you might be right, Passepartout.
谢谢
Thank you.
环游世界 朋友们
Around the world, my friends.
用八十天时间
In 80 days.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表