剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
不
Oh, no!
不要啊
No!
妈的
我的外套
Oh, my jacket!
我的手表
My watch.
他偷走了我父亲的手表
He's stolen my father's watch.
至少他没有拿走我们的钱
Well, at least he didn't get our money.
那我们先去哪家商店
What shop shall we go to first?
空白之地
贝勒米先生
Mr Bellamy...
我们刚才在核对各位先生的账单 然后...
..We were just tidying up the gentlemen's bar bills and we...
我们发现您的账单自夏天起就没付过
We noticed that your own bill has not been paid since the summer.
夏天 胡说什么
The summer? What nonsense.
确实如此 先生
Apparently so, sir.
我把钱包留在家里了 罗伯茨
I seem to have left my wallet at home, Roberts,
明早我来处理
I'll sort you out in the morning.
问题是 先生 上次您也这么说
The thing is, sir, I do believe you said that the last time.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying, man?
他只是尽职而已 老伙计
He's only doing his job, old chap.
没必要吵闹
No need for a scene.
我来吧
Let me take care of it.
不 这怎么可以
Oh, no, I couldn't possibly.
我明天还给你
I'll reimburse you tomorrow.
当然 别客气
Of course. Don't mention it.
你干嘛要这么做
Why are you doing all this?
为一个愚蠢的赌注拿生命冒险
Risking your life for a stupid wager.
人对钱的欲望能有多大
How much money can one man want?
-不是钱的问题 -那是自尊吗
- It's not about money. - Pride?
谁在乎那些人怎么看你
Who cares what those men think about you.
现在不是讨论这件事的时间 也不是地方
This is neither the time nor the place for this discussion.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
绿洲
To the oasis.
你怎么知道这附近有绿洲
How do you know there is an oasis?
那个男人之前说的
The man said there was.
那个把我们扔在这里等死的疯子吗
The crazy man who left us out here to die?
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
有 我们回去
Yes, we go back.
没有水我们肯定回不去
We'll never make it back without water.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
那好 拿你自己的命冒险 随便
Well, risk your life, be my guest,
但别拿我的命冒险
but stop risking mine.
你必须有信心 路路通
You must have faith, Passepartout.
我会带你穿越沙漠
I will get us through this.
您想念英格兰的什么 埃伦伯勒夫人
What do you miss about England, Lady Ellenborough?
什么也不想
Nothing.
别叫我埃伦伯勒夫人
Don't call me Lady Ellenborough.
那您希望我怎么称呼您
What would you like me to call you?
您肯定有所想念
You must miss something.
皇家骑兵卫队阅兵场的骑兵
The cavalry jingling down Horse Guards Parade?
雪花飘落在汉普斯特德希思酒店
Snow falling on Hampstead Heath?
孩子们在海德公园溜冰
Children skating on Hyde Park?
您在伦敦有孩子吧
You have children in London, I believe.
您与他们经常见面吗
Do you get to see much of them?
肯定不容易
Must be difficult.
抱歉 我只是问问
I'm sorry, I was only asking!
谢谢
Thank you.
这是只好骆驼
It's a good camel.
有三只骆驼的痕迹
Tracks of three camels...
回荷台达了
..Going back to Al Hudaydah.
他们掉头了
They've turned around.
也许你的朋友也没有蠢到家
Perhaps your friends aren't quite so stupid after all.
只有一只骆驼上坐了人
Only one of the camels is carrying a man.
另外两只足迹更浅
The other tracks are lighter.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
三个人出去 只有一人回来
Three people went out, only one is returning.
我们现在回去
We go back now.
在这种温度下 没有交通工具
In this heat, without transportation,
他们不死也得死
they're as good as dead.
我就该听自己的话 我为什么还在这里
该死的湿木头 我就该听自己的话
从没想过我会这么说 我很想念菲克斯小姐
Never thought I'd say this - I rather miss Miss Fix.
但我们做了正确的事
Absolutely did the right thing.
这不是女人该来的地方
This is no place for a woman.
对男人来说也没多大意思
It's not a lot of fun for a man.
她确实很享受...生活乐趣
She did have a certain...joie de vivre.
我知道
I know.
是热爱生活的那类人
Certainly one of life's enthusiasts.
能让人开怀大笑
A very pleasant laugh.
-有勇气 -没错
- Courage. - Indeed.
聪明
Intelligence.
坚定
Determination.
适应力强
Resilience.
漂亮
Pretty.
说话注意点
Steady on!
至少她安全了
Well, at least she's safe.
坐着船回伦敦 回到她父亲的怀抱...
Sailing home to London and her father's embrace...
那才是她应该待的地方
..Where she should be.
第18天
先生 起来
Monsieur, get up.
我说了 起来
I said, get up!
就休息一下
Just a little rest.
如果你在这停下 你就会死
If you stop here, you will die.
你是个英雄...
You are a hero...
记得吗
..Remember?
每日电讯报 10月11日 星期五
斐利亚·福格 毫不顾及自己的安全
英勇挺身挡在了法国总统和欲行不轨的刺客之间
那不过是说说而已
That's just words.
菲克斯小姐愚蠢的话
Miss Fix's stupid words.
我说了 起来
I said, get up, man!
对不起了 路路通 为这一切
I'm sorry, Passepartout, for all of this.
不管发生什么 我想告诉你...
Whatever happens, I want you to know...
你是我有过最好的贴身男仆
..You're the best valet I've ever had.
真的吗
Really?
其实我不是个男仆
You know, I'm not actually a valet.
不是吗
You're not?
那你是干什么的
What are you, then?
你想让我是什么就是什么
Anything you want me to be.
看 看
Look, look.
那是...
Is that...
一个人吗
A man?
一个人
..A man?
很多的人
A lot of men.
他们朝我们走过来了
They are coming towards us!
这边
Over here!
喂
Hey!
喂 在这呢
Hey! Over here!
这边
Over here!
我们得救了
We're saved!
我们得救了
We're saved!
我们得救了
We're saved!
那不是人
That's not people.
什么 当然是了
What? Of course it is.
我们的大脑想让它是人
Our brains wanted it to be people.
那到底是什么
What the hell is it, then?
那...
That's...
那是沙尘暴
..That's a sandstorm.
用这个...
Use this...
呼吸
..To breathe.
抓住我的手
Hold my hand.
我们必须尽量待在一起
We must try and stay together.
抓紧我
Hold on to me!
别松手
Don't let go!
路路通
Passepartout!
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表