剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
Right, Abigail, I want you to keep him warm,
让他多喝水 抱住那条腿
keep him drinking water. Take that leg.
不能让血液循环慢下来
Can't allow the circulation to drop.
喝点水 喝吧 好样的
Drink some of this. Drink this. Good man.
好样的 很好 很好
Good man. Good, good.
我来抱着腿吧
Right, let me take the legs.
用体温来让他暖和一点
Use body temperature to keep him warm.
抱着他 别不好意思 阿比盖尔
Hold him. Don't be coy, Abigail!
他怎么还这么冰凉呢
How can he still be this cold?
这是遮蔽处的最后一点木材了
That is the last of the shelter.
那烧不了多久
That won't keep it going for long.
我们必须让他保持温暖 你说过的
We have to keep him warm, you said that,
而天越来越冷了 我们不能坐视不管
and it's getting chilly, we can't just do nothing.
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
-我们不能坐视不管 -对 我们不能坐视不管
- We can't just do nothing. - No, we can't just do nothing.
搭把手
Give me a hand.
我第一次见到斐利亚·福格
The first time I laid eyes on Phileas Fogg,
他还是个穿着短裤的六岁男孩
he was a six-year-old boy in short pants
努力把一个巨大的旅行箱
trying to push an extremely large trunk
搬上学校的三层楼梯
up three flights of school stairs.
那甚至不是他的行李箱
And it wasn't even his trunk.
福格就是这样的人
That's the kind of chap Foggy was,
总是愿意帮助别人
always willing to lend a chap a hand.
总是愿意帮助...有需要的人
Always willing to...help a chap in need.
他还是个乐天派
And he was an optimist, too,
因为他根本不可能
cos there wasn't a damned chance in hell
凭一己之力把那个行李箱搬上三层楼梯
he was getting that trunk up three flights on his own.
他甚至都没法搬到二楼
He hadn't even made it to the first floor
我和弗特斯克不得不一起帮忙搬
when Fortescue and I had to lend our shoulders to the task.
在那一刻
And in that moment,
我们开启了长达40年的友谊
a friendship that was forged that lasted for 40 years.
我不需要告诉在座各位
I don't need to tell anybody here
斐利亚·福格是什么样的人
what kind of man Phileas Fogg was,
因为你们都认识他
because you all knew him.
所有认识福格的人
And anyone who knew Foggy
都知道他是个极好的人
knew he was the very best kind of man.
你什么时候醒的
When did you wake?
我就离开了5分钟
I've only been gone five minutes.
至少你现在暖和多了 太好了
Ah, well, you're warmer at least, that's something.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
-我想好多了 -再喝点水
- Better, I think. - Keep drinking.
你醒了
You're back with us!
木筏怎么了
What happened to the raft?
福格为了帮你取暖把木筏烧了
Fogg burned it to keep you warm.
但你得用它离开这座岛
But that was your way off the island.
我们必须让你的体温升上来
We had to keep your temperature up.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是个艰难的决定
It wasn't a difficult decision.
无论如何 我不会忘记
Regardless, I will not forget.
早餐吃龙虾 真奢华
Lobster for breakfast, how very grand!
关于贝勒米 你说得对 路路通
You were right about Bellamy, Passepartout.
还有谁有动机阻挠我们的旅行呢
Who else has a motive to sabotage our trip?
他其实不是坏人
He's not a bad sort, really.
我不相信他希望我们
I don't believe that he'd wish us
像这样被困 甚至受伤
marooned like this, or even hurt.
我猜想
I imagine...
是这位尼德令
...that this man Kneedling
在执行任务时过度热情了
was overzealous in carrying out his task.
并且你说得对 关于我羞辱我的事
And you were right, too, about him undermining me,
很长时间以来他一直在这么做
he has been doing that for a very long time.
我在你这么大时
When I was around your age...
曾计划来一场类似于这次的旅行
...I had planned on making a trip a lot like this one.
显然不是在80天内 那时太荒唐了
Not in 80 days, obviously, that would have been ridiculous then,
是在我空闲的时候
but at my leisure...
和我心爱的女人一起去
...and with a woman I loved.
她叫艾斯黛拉 我说起过她吗
Her name was Estella, did I mentioned her?
是的 我们打算在巴黎结婚 一起周游世界
Yes, we planned to marry in Paris, travel the world together.
但贝勒米反对这样做
But Bellamy was against it, of course.
他孜孜不倦地告诉我 我配不上艾斯黛拉
Never tired of telling me that I wasn't worthy of Estella,
无法胜任这样的旅行
and I wasn't up to a journey like that.
这太过分了
That's reprehensible.
不 恐怕在这种情况下 责任在我
Well, no, I'm afraid in this instance the blame lies with me.
我本应有勇气不理贝勒米
I should have had the courage to ignore Bellamy
做我想做的事 但相反...
and do as I wished, but instead...
还没等上多佛的火车
...I was barely on the train to Dover
我就已经想直接调头回伦敦
when I wanted to turn around and go straight back to London
回俱乐部 以及我熟悉的一切
and the club and everything I knew.
然后 我们刚一上船
And then, by the time that we'd boarded the ship,
因为太害怕
I was so filled with dread...
我撒谎了
...that I lied.
我告诉艾斯黛拉 我把一个箱子落在了车站
Told Estella I'd left a case at the station
必须去取回来
and I had to retrieve it.
我想我希望她跟我下船
I think that I hoped that she'd follow me off the ship, you know,
我们一起回伦敦 但她没有
we'd return to London together. But she didn't.
相反 她乘船离开
And instead she sailed away...
四处旅行 过着自己生活
...and travelled and lived her life,
我再也没见过她
and I never saw her again.
我这辈子一事无成
I did nothing with MY life.
从未好好活过
It has remained unlived.
这不真的 你是知名的冒险家
That's not true. You're a famous adventurer.
抛下艾斯黛拉
Abandoning Estella like that's the thing
是我感到最羞耻
that I'm most ashamed of...
最后悔的事
...and that I most regret.
我再没对任何人生出这样亲密的感情
And I've never felt that same close bond with anyone again.
直到这次旅行 遇到了你俩
Not until this trip, with you two.
我没料到福格刚才会说那些
What Fogg said earlier, it was not what I was expecting.
我也是
Nor I.
但解释了他为什么对我写的文章
It certainly explains why he got so angry
那么大为光火
about the article I wrote.
我完全弄错了
I got it all wrong.
在真正了解他人前
It's easy to misjudge people
很容易对他们做出错误的判断
before you get to know them properly.
是的
It is.
我第一次遇到福格时
When I first met Fogg,
以为他是个自以为是的英国蠢货 是我错了
I thought he was a pompous English fool. That was my mistake.
你第一次遇到我时 觉得我如何
And what did you think of me when we first met?
你专横 顽固 很难相处
That you were bossy and opinionated and impossible.
并且聪明 有主见
And also clever and independent-minded
美丽动人
and very beautiful.
我也不是全错
I wasn't completely wrong -
你确实既专横又顽固
you ARE bossy and opinionated.
别破坏气氛
Don't ruin it!
-看 快看 看那里 -他们看到我们了吗
- Look! Look! Look out there! - Have they seen us yet?
这会让烟大一点
This will help it smoke!
喂
Hello!
喂
Hey!
这里 在这里 喂
Here! Over here! Hello!
-喂 -这里 喂
- Hey! - Here! Hello!
这里
Here!
在这里 这里
Over here! Here!
我想他们看到我们了
I think they've seen us!
我想船转向了
I think it's turning!
这里 这里
Here! Here!
你看起来对获救不太高兴呀
You don't look very pleased to be rescued.
我高兴
I am.
我只是希望他们能晚来半小时
I just wish they could have arrived half an hour later.
我也是
Me too.
看起来他们看到我们篝火的烟雾
Well, it seems they saw the smoke from our bonfire
决定来一探究竟
and decided to investigate.
真是太幸运了
That is fortuitous!
是的 那位大副塔尔认为 我们会比
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表