剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
否则车轮会切断铁轨 就像刀切黄油一般
or the wheels will shear through the rails like butter.
一切都会好的
快点 走啊
Come on. Come on!
-准备好了 福格先生 -好
- Ready, Mr Fogg. - Good.
我已经计算出了精准的承重
Now, I've worked out the load exactly.
最关键的是 过桥之前大家谁都不能动
It is imperative nobody moves until we're over the bridge.
等准备好出发后 我会拉汽笛
When we're ready to leave, I'll sound the whistle!
准备好了吗 路路通
Ready, Passepartout?
好了 先生
Ready, monsieur!
我们要出发了
Here we go.
保持不动
Stay still!
慢慢地
Slowly.
前面慢点 慢慢推
Ease ahead. Gently now.
祝你好运 福格先生
Good luck, Mr Fogg!
祝好运
Buona fortuna!
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
撒沙子
Start to drop the sand!
我们要过去了
We're going over.
我觉得有用
I think it's working.
福格先生
Monsieur Fogg!
轮子开始转了 我还把桶掉了
The wheels are spinning and I've dropped the bucket!
停停停
Stop, stop, stop!
怎么停了
What is happening?
怎么停了
What is happening?!
我们在坍塌缺口上方
We're over the gap.
别突然移♥动♥
No sudden movements!
赶紧
Come on.
走啊
Come on!
现在该怎么办 天才
你去哪里
Where are you going?!
我早说这是疯了
给我一点时间思考
Just give me a second to think.
我们得让轮子更有抓地力
We need more grip on the wheels.
菲克斯小姐 我说了让你原地不动
Miss Fix? I told you to stay in position!
不 绝对不行
No, no! Absolutely not!
我向你父亲保证过
I promised your father...!
你不说我也不说
I won't tell him if you won't.
不行 阿比盖尔
No, Abigail!
你只有一个工作
You had one job.
再次尝试 先生
We go again, monsieur!
准备好了吗
Ready?
我不想死
慢
Slowly.
慢 慢 很好
Slowly, slowly. Good.
就这样 往前走
That's it, keep going.
加快速度
Faster.
让火车开过去
Let's push her through.
我们开过来了
干得漂亮 菲克斯小姐
Good job, Miss Fix.
我从没怀疑过自己 路路通先生
Never in doubt, Monsieur Passepartout.
别现在停啊
Don't stop here!
我们得继续往前开
We have to keep going!
没那么简单 没有煤了
Not that simple. We have no coal.
-我早说了 福格先生 -不不
- I told you, Mr Fogg. - No, no, no.
带着那么多煤 我们绝对过不来
We would never have made it over with that load of coal.
但煤不是唯一的燃料
But coal is not the only fuel.
来吧 砍木头了
Come on, chop chop.
我会死吗 爸爸
不会
你不会死
你的朋友福格先生会送我们去布林迪西
出什么事了
What's the matter?
你做过计算
You did your calculations.
-计算正确吗 -是的
- Were they right? - Yes.
那就相信计算结果
Then believe in them!
听着 我之前从未做过这样的事
Look, I've never done anything like this before.
你千万别现在放弃 福格先生
Don't you dare give up now, Mr. Fogg.
我们都需要你
We all need you.
好的
Yes.
睡吧 阿尔贝托 我在这里
别让他睡着 先生
Don't let him sleep, monsieur.
相信我 把他叫醒
Wake him up! Trust me.
醒醒 我有东西给你
你说 人类终有一天将乘坐这个
登上月球吗
是的 我们会的
不可能
没什么是不可能的
告诉我
如果你这么聪明 这要怎么做
凡尔纳先生说你必须建造...
一枚巨型大炮
大炮必须装填有...
122吨♥的...
火棉
那是很多棉花
这将推动...
直径2.74米的炮弹...
以每秒16.5千米的速度前进
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
甚至是上月球
Even to the Moon.
路路通 我们的木头不够用了
Passepartout, we are getting low on wood!
司机认为他能做到
The driver thinks he can make it.
别让他睡着了
Do not let him sleep.
但儿子
这么高的速度
对人类来说不会太危险了吗
布林迪西
我们做到了 了不起
Ce l'abbiamo fatta. Bravo!
我们做到了
去找医生 我儿子需要看医生
医生
慢点 慢点
我们走
快点
瞧着吧 等我父亲从报纸上知道这件事
Wait until my father reads about this.
等等 爸爸
等等
福格
Fogg!
他临走前想对你说句话
He won't leave until he says something to you.
福格先生
Mr. Fogg...
怎么了 阿尔贝托
What is it, Alberto?
我觉得你...
...I think you are...
正是完成这项挑战的人
...exactly the man for the job.
谢谢你 福格 谢谢
走吧
真是个疯子
Crazy man.
但很聪明
But brilliant.
但很疯狂
But crazy.
但很聪明
But brilliant!
你接下来打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
我想是搞清他到底是疯子还是天才吧
Find out which one he is, I suppose.
你呢
And you?
我差点害死所有人
I nearly got us all killed.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你救了那个男孩的命
You saved a boy's life.
很容易就变成相反的情况
It could so easily have gone the other way.
但并没有
But it didn't!
区区男仆能打断您 提个建议吗 先生
If a mere valet could interrupt and make a suggestion, sir?
如果我们要继续
If we are going,
只有十分钟时间
we only have ten minutes
前往苏伊士的轮船
to make the connection for the steamer to Suez.
你真觉得我们该继续吗
You really think we should?
是的 先生
我觉得我们该继续
I think we should.
我也是
So do I.
-阿♥拉♥伯半岛 -继续前进
- Arabia. - Onwards.
我们走吧 先生
埃及 塞得港
愿阿♥拉♥赐你平安
Assalaamu Alaikum.
伦敦贝勒米先生寄来的 先生
From a Mr. Bellamy, sir, in London.
500英镑 拦下福格
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表