剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
It's a new kind of rot.
我觉得你女儿的文章很不错 弗特斯克
I think your daughter's written a very fine article, Fortescue.
很浪漫
Romantic.
你对浪漫的理解 费伦廷
What you know about romance, Fellentin,
也就一粒沙那么点
could be written on a grain of sand.
谢谢你 费伦廷 你的认可意义重大
Thank you, Fellentin, that means a lot.
"拘谨和循规蹈矩背后
"Underneath that reserve and routine
是一位善良 或许说杰出的男人
is a kind, perhaps brilliant man
他多年前被一位年轻女人伤了心
who many years ago was disappointed by the love of a young woman,
神秘的艾斯黛拉
the mysterious Estella,
至今他仍对她忠贞不渝"
and has yet remained faithful to it."
你知道福格看到这个后
You do realise that Fogg is going to blow his brains out
会羞愧难当地自我了断 对吧
with embarrassment when he reads this, don't you?
希望这个能管用
I hope this is going to work,
路路通 我必须展现出最佳形象
Passepartout, I have to look at my absolute best.
你要了解 英国上层社会...
One thing you should know about the English upper classes -
如果你看着缺钱
if you look like a man who needs money,
他们不会给你一分钱
they'll never give you a penny.
如果你看着不缺钱 他们就会一掷千金
Look like a man who doesn't, and they'll throw the stuff at you.
太机智了
It is ingenious.
好了吗
Yes?
你那边怎么样了 菲克斯小姐
How are you doing in there, Miss Fix?
可不能让总督等我们
We can't keep the Governor waiting.
有点太过了吧
It's too much, isn't it?
绝对没有 告诉她 路路通
Absolutely not! No. Tell her, Passepartout.
就像猪粪前的一颗钻石
Like a diamond in front of some pigs.
是牛粪上的鲜花 路路通
Pearls before swine, Passepartout.
好了 我去换衣服 然后就去我的派对
Right. I shall get dressed and then we can go to my party.
找人借点钱
Get ourselves a loan.
看看这戒备 好像白金汉宫似的
Look at the security - it's like Buckingham Palace.
-请停下 -我们进去以后
- Stop there, please. - Now, once we're in,
我来讲话
let me do the talking.
好的 先生
你的文章让我们得以出入
Your articles certainly get us into
最高端的场所 菲克斯小姐
the best places, Miss Fix.
不过 我们还是要速战速决
Still, let's make this as quick as we can.
我们就留下喝一杯酒 好吗
Let's just stay for one drink, OK?
女士们先生们 他们来了
Ladies and gentlemen, they're here.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you so much.
福格先生 菲克斯小姐
Mr Fogg, Miss Fix.
护照
Passport.
菲克斯小姐 您看起来真是太出众了
Miss Fix, may I say how spectacular you look?
一定是那个印度村里的莎丽长巾吧
That must be one of the saris from the Indian village.
-是的 -您怎么知道...
- It is, yes. - How do you know about...?
代表女王陛下的政♥府♥
On behalf of Her Majesty's administration,
衷心欢迎你们来到我们殖民地
a wholehearted welcome to our humble colony.
天哪 亨利 这话你说过了
For God's sake, Henry, you've done that bit.
他的记性像条昏聩的比目鱼 我向你们道歉
He has the memory of a senile turbot, I do apologise.
欢迎来香港 福格先生
Welcome to Hong Kong, Mr Fogg.
我们太想听听您的故事了
We can't wait to hear your stories.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是香港警♥察♥的彼得·唐纳森
This is Peter Donaldson, of the Hong Kong police.
首席大♥法♥官克罗斯利大人
And Lord Crossley, Chief Magistrate.
谢谢 亨利爵士 您真是太客气了
Thank you, Sir Henry, this really is terribly kind of you.
恐怕您要先从男士们开始 福格先生
I'm afraid you'll have to start with the men, Mr Fogg,
也就是说你不得不
which means you'll have
听我丈夫聊那些马匹
to listen to my husband talk about horses,
沙龙 芝士之类的事
public houses and cheese.
请叫我斐利亚
Please, call me Phileas.
不过稍后要轮到我们女士们分享你了 别担心
But we ladies will get our piece of flesh later, don't you fear.
谢谢
她看过报道了 我完蛋了
She's read the article! I'm doomed.
干杯
我怎么也不会有意去伤害他
I wouldn't knowingly hurt that man for the world.
我们拿到钱
We get the money
就在福格看到你的报道之前把他弄出去
and we get Fogg out of here before he reads your article.
谢谢 路路通
Thank you, Passepartout.
然后去了印度
And then India?
没错 是的
Indeed, yes.
-据说是个荒蛮之地 -不是
- Ghastly place, so I'm told. - Oh, no.
但加尔各答的银行居然没有
But the bank in Calcutta did spectacularly fail to do what
按照我的要求去做
they said they were going to do.
说到银行...
And talking of banks...
天啊 安德森 你参加戒酒协会了吗
Good God, Anderson, have you joined the Temperance Society?
去拿酒壶回来
Come back with the jug, man.
我觉得报道非常特别的地方 菲克斯小姐
What I thought was remarkable about this piece, Miss Fix,
不在于福格先生展开
was not so much that Mr Fogg had undertaken
此次旅行是为了他的单相思...
this journey for unrequited love...
尽管我们都非常喜欢这部分内容
Although we did very much like that bit.
让我感到惊讶并且非常感动的地方
What I found astonishing, and just so moving,
是他向你袒露了心声 并允许你昭告天下
was that he entrusted you to tell his story to the world.
...日本 我非常期待
..Japan, which I'm very much looking forward to,
美国
the United States of America
然后 一切顺利的话 回伦敦过圣诞节
and then, hopefully, back to London in time for Christmas.
在伦敦过圣诞节 希望你能成功 福格
London at Christmas. I hope you do it, Fogg.
当法国人和德国人听说又让一位英国人
Imagine the faces of the French and Germans
抢先完成时 想想他们会是什么表情吧
when they hear another Briton got there first!
你在香港住在哪里 福格
Where are you staying in Hong Kong, Fogg?
路路通...
Passepartout...!
你是改良俱乐部的侍者
You were a waiter at the Reform Club!
我吗 先生 你确定吗
Me, monsieur? Are you sure?
我自己也更喜欢去怀特
More of a White's man, myself.
父亲总是说改良的人都是一帮激进分子
Father always said the Reform were a bunch of radicals.
激进分子
Radicals?
这事我们回头再说 路路通
We'll talk about this later, Passepartout.
我刚刚问你住在哪里 福格
I asked where you're staying, Fogg.
这里面有故事
Ah, therein lies a story.
我今早去了银行
I went to the bank this morning
好像和伦敦那边搞错了
and seems that there had been some sort of mix-up with London.
这句话我可以刻在我的墓碑上了
Words I could have carved on my gravestone.
所以我现在...尽管完全不是我的错
So I find myself - through no fault of my own -
财政方面有些窘迫
somewhat fiscally embarrassed.
我的仆人给我们找了
Now, my man found us some
一处非常简朴的住处 叫...
extremely modest accommodation in a place called...
叫什么来着
what's it called?
太平山 先生
Tai Ping Shan, monsieur.
太平山 我的天啊
Tai Ping Shan? Good God, man!
那就像在贝思纳尔格林地区住了一晚
That's like spending a night in Bethnal Green.
位于伦敦贫民区的东区
我会借你钱的 福格 就这样吧
I'll loan you the money, Fogg, that's all there is to it.
这怎么好意思
Oh, I couldn't possibly.
这件事就这么定了吧
You have no choice in the matter.
安德森 安德森
Anderson, Anderson!
去房♥子里拿张汇票来
Go to the house and fetch a money order.
我来帮你
I will help him.
我们去把你的福格先生救出来怎么样
Shall we go and rescue your Mr Fogg?
我想他很乐意和您丈夫聊天
I think he's more than happy talking to your husband.
恐怕从没有人这么说过
I don't think anyone has ever said that sentence before.
太刻薄了 克莱门斯[该词有仁慈宽容之意]Oh, too cruel, Clemency!
不过... 我丈夫是个好人
But... my husband is a good man.
忠诚而宽厚 表现方式和别人不同罢了
A loyal and kind man, in his own ways.
但他一点都不解风情
But he hasn't got a romantic bone in his body.
哈默史密斯地区泰晤士河畔的多弗酒吧
Now, the Dove down by the Thames in Hammersmith
酿的淡色啤酒非常棒
does an excellent ale,
维尼蓝芝士也很说得过去
a very passable bit of Blue Vinny
还有个长着酒窝的女招待叫格温
and has a barmaid called Gwen, who has dimples!
-您的汇票 先生 -什么
- Your money order, sir. - What?
一张汇票 一只笔
One money order. One pen.
效忠帝国和满足爱神伊洛斯这两件事
I don't think they can serve Empire and Eros
恐怕他们是无法兼顾了
at the same time.
-我们去和福格先生聊聊吧 -走吧
- Let's go and talk to Mr Fogg. - Shall we?
你需要多少 福格
How much do you want, Fogg?
您真是太好了 亨利爵士
This is very kind of you, Sir Henry.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表