剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
Safer with you than with him.
巴特山快到了
Battle Mountain up ahead.
但愿之前有关断轴的计算是准确的
Let's pray the calculations about the broken axle were accurate.
大家准备好了吗 我们到了
Everybody ready? We're here.
跨大♥陆♥列车 我们还来得及吗
The Transcontinental - are we on time?
-跨大♥陆♥列车吗 -我们错过了吗
- The Transcontinental? - Have we missed it?
应该是5点半到 先生
It's due half past five, sir.
成功了
It worked!
我们赶上了 太棒了
We made it! Well done!
太好了
Good!
我们还挺吸引眼球的
Causing quite a stir.
是的 也许他们从没见过法国人
Yeah. Maybe they've never seen a Frenchman before.
也许是衣服的问题
Maybe it's the suit.
我们赶上了 我告诉过你的
We've made it! I told you.
我想你会发现我也告诉过你
Think you'll find I told YOU.
还有30分钟 我们还有时间吃饭 谢天谢地
Ah, we still have 30 minutes. We have time to eat. Thank God.
如果你不太挑剔的话
Oh, um, saloon along the street'll do you something
-你可以去街边的酒馆用餐 -太棒了
- if you ain't too fussy. - Tres bien.
-我们等什么呢 -我要回米尔城了
- What are we waiting for? - Oh, I'll be heading back to Mill City.
-那么 该说再见了 谢谢你 -我的荣幸
- Then, time to say goodbye. Thank you. - My pleasure.
你的手真软 福格先生
You got real soft hands, Mr Fogg.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
电报局
内华达电报和邮政线路
再见
Au revoir.
持枪黑人
Black man with a gun.
你把大家都吓坏了 法警
You're scaring people, Marshal.
走你的路 少说话
Less talkin', more walkin'.
有没有再想过你那个法国仆人的问题
Thought any more about your French problem?
说实话我想过
Yes, I have, as a matter of fact.
所以你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我打算顺其自然
I'm going to leave them alone.
你说什么
Pardon?
有我这个电灯泡 对他们来说很不容易
Can't be easy for them, with me constantly playing gooseberry.
你开什么玩笑 你要做的是制止他们而不是鼓励
Are you joking? You need to end it, not encourage it.
路路通是个很不错的小伙子
Passepartout is a fine young man.
菲克斯小姐是个优秀的白人姑娘
Miss Fix is a fine young white woman.
聊了这么多共同价值观的话题
All this talk of shared values.
原来这才是你的重点
This is what you meant.
这是南部邦联的价值观 先生
Confederate values, sir.
在那里每个人都清楚自己的位置
Where everyone knows their place.
你们的价值观就是侵犯公民权利吗
Violation of civil rights?
是谋杀和恐吓
Murder and intimidation.
我以为你是个有远见的人 福格
Had you as a man of vision, Fogg.
但你的环球旅行让你堕落了
But your globe-trotting has corrupted you.
你见识了这个世界 却什么都不懂
You've seen the world but you've understood nothing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
散了吧兄弟们 酒馆打烊了
Break up, boys. Bar's closed.
我不想惹麻烦
Don't want no trouble.
阿伯内西认为你和我
Abernathy thinks you and I...
他觉得我们在一起太...随意了
He thinks we're too...comfortable with each other.
你怎么知道
How do YOU know?
我们停下给马喝水时 我听见他跟福格说话
I heard him talking to Fogg at the water stop.
说我们吗
About us?
他叫福格把我们俩分开
He told Fogg to keep us apart.
福格先生
Mr Fogg...
你和阿伯内西在停车补水时聊了什么
..What were you discussing with Abernathy at the water hole?
什么
Pardon?
-我都听到了 -我们就是随便聊聊
- I heard you. - We were just talking.
-聊我吗 不只是你 -还有我
- About me? Not just you. - Me too.
-是这样的 我没意识到... -你怎么敢
- The thing is, I hadn't realised... - How dare you?
听着 阿伯内西问我你们俩怎么了
Look, Abernathy asked me what was going on with you two...
-我俩什么都没有 -不关他的事
- There is nothing going on. - It's none of his business.
-有吗 -你似乎很确定
- IS there? - YOU seem pretty certain.
-阿伯内西说这是显而易见的 -很明显吗
- Abernathy said it was obvious. - Obvious?
我以为他在担心弗特斯克 但实际上
I thought he was worried about Fortescue but really...
-我父亲吗 -结果他只是想
- My father? - Turns out he was only trying to...
你在和一个罪犯讨论我和我父亲吗
You were discussing me AND my father with a criminal?
不 不是的
No, no. No.
不 那个...那个...
No... That...that...
不 他在讨论你跟我的事
No, he was discussing YOU with ME.
-怎么明显了 -我不知道 我又没看出来
- How was it obvious? - I don't know. It wasn't to me.
显然你也没感觉到
Or to you, apparently.
-但我以为... -所以你们俩有点什么吗
- But I thought... - So there IS something?
-我... -当然没有
- I... - No!
-为什么每个人都... -人们应该管好自己的事
- Why is everyone being...? - People should mind their own business.
你是个记者
You're a journalist.
行了 就这样吧
Right, that's it.
-你要去哪里 -我不知道
- Where are you going? - I don't know.
也许我会去坐公共马车的副驾驶位
Maybe I'll go ride shotgun on a stagecoach.
-阿比盖尔 -别管我的私事
- Abigail? - Keep your nose out of my affairs.
affairs有风流韵事的意思
她说的这个"私事"
When she says "Affairs"...
在我的家乡
Where I come from,
你这种人会被绞死
look like that gets a boy like you hung.
在我的家乡
And where I come from,
这么嘴欠 一张嘴就会挨揍
a mouth like that gets a man like you punched.
别激动
Don't rise to it.
那样他就得逞了
It's what he wants.
还有你 先生
And you, sir,
你得弄清楚自己站在哪一边
you need to work out which side you're on.
我知道自己站哪边
I know which side I'M on.
一个敢于面对你这种人的人
The one that stands up to people like you.
请给我们看看菜单好吗
Could we see the menu, please?
培根
Bacon.
豆子
Beans.
或者培根加豆子
Or bacon and beans.
你还要问他要酒单吗
Are you going to ask him for the wine list too?
那就 培根加豆
Then, bacon and beans.
五份 谢谢
For five. Thank you.
我们赶时间
We are in something of a hurry.
大家都赶时间
Everybody's in a hurry.
好吧
Right.
很好
Very good.
那边 在车站等我们
That way. Meet us back at the station.
搞定
All done.
伦敦 英格兰
London, England.
我之前发过最远的信息是到芝加哥
Furthest I ever sent before is Chicago.
我还要发其他的
I have something else too.
当然 我这就告诉他们还有其他信息
Oh, sure. I'll tell them there's more coming.
走开 别挡我的路
Hey, move. Out of my way.
镇上有陌生人来吗
Seen any strangers in town?
去酒馆看看
Try the saloon.
-他完事了吗 -嗯
- Is he done? - Yeah.
喝一杯去
Let's get ourselves a drink.
有什么不对吗
Something wrong?
线路断了
I've lost the line.
现在不能收发了
Can't send or receive now.
第一条信息帮你发出去了
I got your first message out,
然后就死机了
and then everything just went dead.
有人剪掉了电线
Someone's cut the wire.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
意思是 要么有人要抢银行
Means either the bank's about to get robbed
或有人要丧命了
or somebody's about to get killed.
弗特斯克
Fortescue?
你到底在做什么
What on earth are you doing?
知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
弗特斯克
Fortescue.
看在老天的份上 你太可悲了
For God's sake, man. This is pathetic.
你认为阿比盖尔希望看到你现在这样吗
Do you think Abigail would want to see you like this?
阿比盖尔去世了
Abigail's gone.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表