剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
我要在八十天内环游地球
I'm going to circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
有人能做到
Someone will achieve this.
那也不会是你
Well, it won't be you.
会是的
It will, actually.
说定了 先生
You have yourself a wager, sir.
出什么事了吗 福格
Has something happened, Fogg?
懦夫
没出什么事
Nothing's happened.
多年都没有了
Not for years.
-我今天就出发 -斐利亚
- I'll start today. - Phileas!
斐利亚 你不能自己一个人去
Phileas, you can't go on your own!
我不会自己去
Well, I won't be on my own.
路路通 先生 我乐意为您效劳
Passepartout, monsieur, at your service.
-弗特斯克小姐 -是菲克斯小姐
- Miss Fortiscue? - Miss Fix, actually.
我是来为《每日电讯报》采访你的进度
I'm here to cover your progress for the Daily Telegraph.
什么 不
What? No.
下一站 巴黎
Next stop, Paris.
巴黎
公社万岁
哥哥 欢迎回家
我疯狂的弟弟和他的朋友准备暗♥杀♥
My insane brother and his friends are going to assassinate
法国总统
the president of France.
国家宪兵
-自♥由♥万岁 -杰哈
- Liberte! - Gerard!
不管是谁给你的 它救了你一命 先生
Whoever gave you this saved your life, monsieur.
致我亲爱的旅伴 你真挚的
-我们得离开巴黎 -你知道这个地方吗
- We must leave Paris. - Do you know this place?
-为什么 -相信我吧
- Why? - Just trust me!
铆钉和钢 朋友们 铆钉和钢
我对会长说
我们的新意大利不能光靠诗歌♥和理想运转
它需要铆钉
爸爸 看
一个热气球
抱歉 这孩子就爱胡思乱想
说到哪了
爸爸
Papa!
-铆钉 莫雷蒂先生 -没错
这才是旅行的好方式
This really is the only way to travel!
-我们差点都没命 -但我们没事
- We could have all died! - But we didn't.
我怎么知道哪个是上哪个是下
How was I to know which way was up and which was down?
拉杆上都写了
It said so on the lever!
谁会拿法语标注表盘
What sort of man marks the dials in French?
法国人
A Frenchman!
根据我的计算 我们不会在这里耽搁太久
According to my calculations, we won't be here long.
第三天
拜托 福格先生 说几句吧
Please, Mr Fogg, just a few words.
首先 你为什么认为自己
Firstly, what makes you think you are capable
有能力在仅仅80天内环游地球
of going around the world in a mere 80 days?
这...
Ah, well...
火车和轮船在速度和可靠性方面的提升
Improvements in speed and reliability of trains and boats,
应该足以扭转乾坤
that should make an enormous difference.
我还希望有更生动的原因
I was hoping for a little more colour.
你小时候常去旅行吗
Did you travel a lot as a boy?
所以你才喜欢上了旅行吗
Is that where you got your travel bug?
科技创新 新的旅行形式
Technological innovation and new forms of travel.
比如说 你知道吗
Did you know, for instance,
罗姆先生的气球刚刚以
Mr Lome's balloon just navigated the Alps
比任何火车都快的速度穿越了阿尔卑斯山
faster than any train could have done?
田里那个坠毁的气球吗
The crashed balloon that is lying in the field?
福格先生 你为什么认为你有能力
Mr Fogg, what makes you think YOU are capable
在仅仅80天内环游地球
of going around the world in a mere 80 days?
快点 快点 快点 快点来啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on...
八十天环游世界
第一季 第二集
是谁激励了你
Who has inspired you?
亚历山大大帝吗 狮心王理查吗
Alexander the Great? Richard the Lionheart?
你认为定义了你的特点 驱动你的力量是什么
What qualities would you say define you and will drive you on?
回答问题吧 好让她闭嘴
Answer the questions. Make her stop.
勇气 坚定决心 对女王和国家的爱
Courage? Square-jawed determination? Love of Queen and country?
别问了 菲克斯小姐
Oh, enough questions, please, Miss Fix!
如果你不再这么回避 我就不问了
I'll stop asking them when you stop being so evasive.
我没...回避
I'm not being...evasive.
有天我向
店主要份洗盘子的工作 不要施舍 只要辛苦工作
他拒绝了
他不希望我这样的人碰餐盘餐具
我就在那时下定决心 今后要让他们刮目相看
知道我做了什么吗
我买♥♥下了那家餐馆
好样的
我是对的
I was right!
-保佑意大利人 -为什么
- Bless the Italians! - For what?
三点到布林迪西的火车 时间正好
For the three o'clock to Brindisi... bang on time!
喂
Hello!
停车
Stop!
停车 停住
Stop there! Halt!
停车
Halt! Desist!
你疯了吗 你没脑子吗
太好了
Excellent!
他真这么做了吗
He's done that?
这么不惜血本真是荒唐 是吧
Seems a ridiculous expense to go to, don't you think?
他周末就会夹着尾巴溜回来了
He'll be home by the weekend, with his tail between his legs.
希望如此
Well, let's hope so.
为了你
For your sake.
说真的
Seriously...
他绝对不可能
..There's not a snowball's hope in hell
在80天内环游地球
of making it around the world in 80 days.
可能吧 但是...
Uh, probably not. But, uh...
阿比盖尔也跟他在一起
..He has Abigail at his side.
她可不容小觑 难说啊
She's a force of nature, so who knows?
看啊
这机器多了不起
这车在哪停吗
Do we stop anywhere?
直达布林迪西
Straight through to Brindisi.
很好 我们能从那里搭轮船去苏伊士运河
Splendid. We can catch a steamer from there to the Suez Canal.
很好 这是您的车厢 福格先生
Great. Your compartment, Mr Fogg.
太好了 谢谢你
Ah, excellent. Thank you.
还有您的车厢 菲克斯小姐
And yours, Miss Fix.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能马上准备些热水和肥皂吗
You couldn't rustle up some hot water and soap, could you?
离开伦敦后我都没洗过澡
I haven't washed since London.
没问题
Certo.
三等舱在火车的最后面
Third class is at the very rear of the train.
我们几个今晚要在守卫的车厢里打牌
A few of us are playing cards tonight in the guard's van,
就在火车头后面
behind the engine.
欢迎你加入我们
You're welcome to join us.
不用了
Not for me.
真遗憾
Ah, shame.
我听说法国人留不住钱
I heard a Frenchman and his money are easily parted.
福格先生 菲克斯小姐
Mr Fogg, Miss Fix,
你们想见见同行的旅客吗
would you like to meet your fellow travellers?
-当然 -当然
- Certainly. - Of course.
请吧
Please.
有人知道什么好歌♥吗
Anyone know any good songs?
女士们先生们 我们今天的主角...
这是福格先生 一位飞行员兼冒险家
This is Mr Fogg, pilot and adventurer.
从巴黎一路乘热气球而来
Flew all the way from Paris under a bag of air.
这是他的同伴 菲克斯小姐
And this is his companion, Miss Fix.
-其实我是记者 -好的
- Uh, journalist, actually. - Si.
-这是法兹先生 -欢迎 福格先生
- This is Signor Fazi. - Welcome, Mr Fogg.
幸会
Pleasure.
-我的妻子 伊娃 -福格先生
- My wife, Eva. - Mr Fogg.
你真的是坐那玩意飞到意大利的吗
Did you really fly to Italy in that contraption?
真是英勇无比 技艺高超
Such valour and skill.
好吧 您...您真是过奖了 夫人
Oh, well, you're... you're far too kind, signora.
不过是我的日常罢了
Just a man going about his business.
英勇无比 技艺高超
Valour and skill.
菲克斯小姐 把这话记下来
Write that down, Miss Fix.
我是记者 不是记录员
Journalist. Not note taker.
我要肥皂 麻烦你了 还有毛巾
And soap, if you could be so kind, and towels.
当然 女士
Certo, signorina.
抱歉 我们肯定闻起来就像
Sorry, we must both smell
八月份的史密斯菲尔德市场臭气冲天
like August in Smithfield Market.
我们非要在别人面前一直提到体味吗
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表