剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
我想我明白了
I think I can see what's happened,
大家都会犯这种错
it's an easy mistake to make.
你们不停地向西旅行
You were travelling constantly eastwards,
也就是说你们在朝太阳的方向走
which means you were constantly travelling towards the sun,
因此 白天缩短了四分钟
and the days were therefore diminished by four minutes.
地球的周长是360度
The circumference of the Earth is 360 degrees.
360度乘以4分钟
Those 360 degrees multiplied by four minutes
刚好等于24小时
gives precisely 24 hours.
换句话说 格雷森 我们向东走
In other words, Grayson, while we, travelling eastward,
看到太阳升起了80次
saw the sun pass the meridian 80 times,
而你在伦敦只看到太阳升起了
you here in London only saw it pass the meridian...
79次吗
..79 times?
一点没错 先生
Precisely, sir.
今天是平安夜
It's Christmas Eve.
第81天
第80天
我不想说我早跟你说过了 弗特斯克
Well, I hate to say I told you so, Fortescue,
但我早告诉过你
but I told you so.
他还有时间
He still has time.
先生 是福格先生 他来了
It's Mr. Fogg, sir. He's coming!
他来了 他来了
He's coming! He's coming!
快点 斐利亚 加油
Come on, Phileas! Come on!
他在哪里
Where is he, then?
-他停了下来 -停下来了吗
- He's stopped. - Stopped?
但他为什么要停下来
But why has he stopped?
福格先生
Mr. Fogg!
如果他赢了 你就永远输了 斐利亚
If he wins, you lose, Phileas, for ever.
艾斯黛拉也这么说
That's what Estella said.
她是对的
And she was right.
她一直以来都是对的
She was right all along.
-他在来的路上 -他到了
- He's on his way! - Here he is!
九
Nine...
八
...eight...
七
...seven...
六
...six...
五
...five...
四
...four...
三
...three...
二
...two...
一
...one.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你做到了 斐利亚
You did it, Phileas.
你真得做到了
You actually did it.
毋庸置疑 伯纳德
Never in doubt, Bernard.
没有你优秀的女儿从旁协助 我办不到
Not with your remarkable daughter at my side.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
我真为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
就像我曾为你感到骄傲一样 父亲
Like I used to be proud of you, Father.
你这个愚蠢的傻瓜
You foolish, foolish man.
非常精彩的表演 老伙计 欢迎回来
Jolly good show, old boy. Welcome back.
祝贺这位战胜万难的英雄
All hail the conquering hero!
父亲 我想让你见个人
Father, there's someone I'd like you to meet.
路路通
Passepartout?
路路通
Passepartout?
蓓尔梅尔街
干得好 福格 强者已获胜
Well done, Foggy. The best man won.
让我们看看你的钱吧 贝勒米 愿赌服输
Let's see the colour of your money, Bellamy.
我们现在该告诉他们吗 老朋友
Shall we tell them now, old fellow?
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
我们的赌注不是钱
We were never doing it for the money.
我们不是庸俗的暴发户
We're not vulgarians.
我们这么说只是为了刺♥激♥你们
We just said that to rile all you fellows up,
看起来这很有效 你们全盘接受
and it seems it works, you've swallowed it all
毫不怀疑 对吗 斐利亚
hook, line and sinker, haven't they, Phileas?
认同我的话 否则我杀了你
Agree with me or I'll destroy you.
是真的吗 斐利亚 你们的赌注与钱无关吗
Is this true, Phileas? Was there never any money involved?
我知道自己对这次旅途准备有欠
I knew I was ill-equipped to make this journey.
你之前说得很清楚 贝勒米
You made that quite clear, Bellamy.
那只是开玩笑 调侃而已
Oh, that was just fun. Just banter!
我甚至知道自己可能再也回不来
I even knew there was a chance I wouldn't come back at all.
想到贝勒米无法拿到
The thought of Bellamy not getting the money
他正大光明公平赢来的钱 我就忍♥不了
that he won fair and square, I couldn't abide it.
所以在前往法国的那一天 我让家仆格雷森
So the day I left for France, I ordered my man Grayson
送了张支票来俱乐部
to bring a cheque to the club.
所以赌注就是钱
So there was a bet for money?
我想福格先生搞错了
I think Mr. Fogg is mistaken -
除非他想为了自己获利
unless he is trying to manipulate the situation
而操控局势 如果真是如此
for his own financial gain, which I, for one,
我绝不相信
refuse to believe.
罗伯茨先生 劳驾
Mr. Roberts, if you please.
什么事 先生
Sir?
告诉各位先生那晚发生的事
Tell the gentlemen what happened that night.
福格先生出发那晚
The night Mr. Fogg left,
他的男仆来俱乐部给了我这个
his servant came to the club and gave me this.
这是...一张支付给贝勒米的2万英镑支票
It's...it's a cheque, made payable to Bellamy for £20,000.
他说让我把支票保留到平安夜
He said I was to keep it until Christmas Eve,
如果那时福格先生还没回来
and if Mr. Fogg wasn't back by then,
我就把支票交给贝勒米先生
I was to give the cheque to Mr. Bellamy.
这是最无♥耻♥的指控 我想...
This is the most outrageous accusation. I have a mind to...
这将足够让你免于破产
This will cover your bankruptcy.
破产
Bankrupt?!
你和人打赌 却无钱支付赌注吗
You made a wager without having the funds to cover it?
他不能接受 斐利亚 否则会名誉扫地
He can't accept it, Phileas, or he'll lose all honour.
他本就没有名誉 何谈失去
He can't lose what he never had.
你真是个了不起的家伙 福格
You really are the most tremendous fellow, Foggy.
天啊 快走吧 贝勒米
For God's sake, go, Bellamy.
你让我们所有人蒙羞
You shame us all.
圣诞快乐 先生们
Merry Christmas, gentlemen.
你最终的酒吧账单 贝勒米先生
Your final bar bill, Mr. Bellamy.
滚出去
Get out.
菲克斯小姐 这里
Miss Fix, in here.
路路通 我找不到他
Passepartout. I can't find him.
-路路通吗 -他之前在这里 但是...
- Passepartout? - He was here but...
他答应过我 不会逃走的
He promised me he wouldn't run away.
他就在这里 在你旁边
He's right there, beside you.
我想是时候小酌一杯
I think it's time for a little tipple.
菲克斯小姐
Miss Fix.
你一直都在我身边吗
You were beside me all the time?
一直都在 阿比盖尔
Always, Abigail.
我们喝点什么 阿比盖尔
What shall we have, Abigail?
让 白兰地怎么样
Jean? Brandy?
-有何不可 -很好
- Why not? - Perfect.
拜托 把门打开 老伙计
Come on! Open the door, old chap!
谢谢
Thank you.
请让我来 先生
Allow me, sir.
-好了 先生 -谢谢
- Very good, sir. - Thank you.
敬友谊
To friendship.
-敬友谊 -敬友谊
- To friendship. - To friendship.
真不敢相信我居然漏了一整天
I can't believe I mislaid an entire day.
把门打开
Open the door!
我永远不会忘记你俩
I'll never forget you, either of you.
-这是场伟大的冒险 先生 -最伟大的
- It was a great adventure, monsieur. - The greatest.
最伟大的
The greatest.
福格 福格 福格 福格 福格
Fogg! Fogg! Fogg! Fogg! Fogg!
快看 有什么一直在攻击航运
Look, something has been attacking shipping
造成了各种各样的问题
and causing all sorts of bother.
英国人认为可能是只巨大的独角鲸
The British think it might be a giant narwhal.
胡说 看在上帝的份上 独角鲸是种鼠海豚
What nonsense. A narwhal's a porpoise, for goodness' sake.
连一品脱啤酒都击不沉
That couldn't sink a pint of beer.
美国人认为是只大乌贼
The Americans think it's a giant squid.
法国人认为是某种机械化战争机器
And the French think it's some sort of mechanical war machine.
那就这样吧
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表