剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
八十天环游世界
第一季 第八集 [本季终]
那我们稍后见
I'll see you all back here
不会迟于下午一点 在平安夜
no later than one o'clock, Christmas Eve.
嗯
Yeah.
有人企图杀你们
Someone tried to kill you?
-对 -没有
- Yes. - No!
就是个误会 他其实是个老朋友
It was a misunderstanding. He's actually an old friend.
等我回去 再解决一切
I'll sort it out when I get back.
当面解决
Man to man.
贝勒米先生 这是法庭收账的令状
Mr Bellamy, that is a court warrant for debt.
报道夸大其词 所有人都活着
Reports exaggerate. All alive.
报道夸大其词 所有人都活着
前往纽约的途中 很快抵达伦敦
阿比盖尔
他们都活着 正前往纽约
They're alive! And heading for New York!
你对这个人非常忠诚
You are very loyal to this man.
每次我在改良俱乐部见到贝勒米
Every time I saw Bellamy at the Reform Club,
他都在羞辱你
he was humiliating you!
我不能带把温彻斯特枪进改良俱乐部吧
I can't take a Winchester into the Reform Club, can I?
能吗
Can I?
这是哪来的 格雷森 上面没邮戳
Where did this come from, Grayson? There's no postmark.
抛下艾斯黛拉
Abandoning Estella like that is the thing
是我感到最羞耻 最后悔的事
that I'm most ashamed of and that I most regret.
她四处旅行 过着自己生活 我再也没见过她
She travelled and lived her life, and I never saw her again.
-我这辈子一事无成 -这不真的
- I did nothing with my life. - That's not true.
你是知名的冒险家
You're a famous adventurer.
死而复生是什么感觉 福格先生
What's it like being brought back from the dead, Mr Fogg?
-这个... -格外令人兴奋
- Well... - Oddly exhilarating, actually.
你关于印度的新报道真不错 菲克斯小姐
Loved your new piece on India, Miss Fix.
我们报社的人都没读过这样的报道
None of us at the paper have ever read anything quite like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来呢 据说您曾说
What next? I understand you once said you need a man
您完全不需要男人
like a fish needs a penny farthing.
我不会把我的私人计划
I'm not going to share my private plans
纽约欢迎斐利亚·福格
告诉一位美国记者的 先生
with an American journalist, no siree!
纽约欢迎斐利亚·福格
你呢 路路通
And you, Passepartout?
我是块滚石 先生 我会继续移♥动♥
I am a rolling stone, monsieur. I will roll.
你真的...
You really...?
城里所有人都知道我来了吗
Is it true that everyone in the city knows I'm here?
整个曼哈顿岛上没有一个人
There's not a man or woman on the island of Manhattan
不知道伟大的斐利亚·福格
who doesn't know that the great Phileas Fogg
今天会到这座车站
is going to be in this very station today.
我们很乐意站在这里跟你们聊一整天
Now, we'd love to stand here talking with you all day,
但你们还要赶船吧
but don't you folks have a boat to catch?
我要那个
I want that one!
纽约 我好喜欢这里
New York! I love this place.
第70天
*乘坐一匹马拉的敞篷雪橇是多么有趣*
*Oh ,what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, hey!*
*叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当*
*Oh, Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way.*
你还好吗 先生
Is everything all right, monsieur?
当然好 怎么会不好呢
Yes, of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?
就是它 亨丽埃塔号♥ 我们快到了
There she is. The Henrietta. We've almost made it.
别往后看了 先生
Don't look back, monsieur.
-我们回家吧 -一路顺风 各位
- Let's go home. - Safe travels, folks.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentleman.
欢迎登上亨丽埃塔号♥
Welcome aboard Henrietta,
-这里是我们的大舞会厅 -这里真堂皇
- to our grand ballroom. - Well, this is pretty spectacular!
只能将就一下了
I suppose it will have to do.
茶
Tea!
我真的好想喝杯好茶
I have a strong and barely controllable desire
简直要忍♥不住了
for a decent cup of tea.
我好想喝杯酒 简直要忍♥不住了
跟我们一起来吗 福格先生
You'll join us, Mr Fogg?
稍后吧
Erm... Later.
福格先生
Mr Fogg?
我觉得他是
I think now he's nearly home,
近乡情怯
it's all getting a bit much for him.
致我亲爱的旅伴 你真挚的
送你这个的人救了你一命 先生
Whoever gave you this saved your life, monsieur.
致我亲爱的旅伴 你真挚的
你可能说对了 路路通
I think you might be right, Passepartout.
-有人能做到 -那也不会是你
- Well, someone will achieve this. - Well, it won't be you.
抛下艾斯黛拉是我感到
Abandoning Estella like that is the thing
最羞耻最后悔的事
that I'm most ashamed of and that I most regret,
我再没对任何人生出这样亲密的感情
and I've never felt that same close bond with anyone again.
有些人天生就是冒险家
There's some who are born to adventure
也有些人天生就不是
and others, frankly, are not.
那我们稍后见
I'll see you all back here,
不会迟于下午一点 在平安夜
no later than one o'clock, Christmas Eve.
当你找到爱
When you have found love,
真爱 没有它生活就没有意义
real love, life without it has no purpose.
你会不惜一切代价抓住它
You will do whatever it takes to hold on to it,
如果你没有 那么...
and if you do not, then,
那样你才是懦夫
THEN you're a coward.
懦夫
你改主意了 太好了
You've changed your mind, excellent!
容我推荐这份大吉岭茶
May I recommend this Darjeeling tea?
我要上岸去
I'm going ashore.
上岸 就快启航了啊
Ashore? But it's nearly time to set sail.
您就差一步了 先生
You are so close, monsieur.
如果我没能及时赶回来 就自己走吧
If I'm not back in time, just leave without me.
福格先生 发生什么了 他要去哪
Mr Fogg? What's happening? Where's he going?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
去站在一座钟下 等一个女人
To stand under a clock and wait for a woman.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
都走到这里了
To get this far,
就差一步了 却要抛弃一切
to be this close and to throw it all away.
他能赶回来的 我确定
He'll make it back, I know he will.
福格先生不会让我们失望
Mr Fogg won't let us down.
福格先生让所有人失望
Mr Fogg lets everyone down.
得了 这不公平
Come on, that's not fair.
他不是我们刚出发时的那个人了
He's not the same man we started out with,
你跟我一样清楚
you know that as well as I.
你是说那个在同一把椅子里坐着
You mean the man who sat in the same chair
等着有什么事发生等了20年的人吗
waiting for something to happen for 20 years?
真蠢
Bloody idiot...
你要去哪
And where do you think you're going?
你怎么能就把我丢在那艘船上
How dare you leave me on that ship
话不说一句 甚至不回头看一眼
without so much as a word or a backward glance!
你伤透了我的心
You broke my heart.
我知道 艾斯黛拉 我毁了你的人生
I know what I did, Estella, I ruined your life.
我不会求你原谅的
I won't ask for your forgiveness
因为我做的事不值得被原谅
because what I did was unforgivable.
但如果能让你感到安慰 我同时也毁了自己的人生
But if it's any consolation, I ruined mine at the same time.
你有时间听我说我的这些年的人生多糟糕吗
Do you have time for me to tell you how terrible my life has been?
有的是时间
All the time in the world.
回去吧 他不会来了
Go inside. He's not coming.
如果这才是福格先生应有的结局呢
What if this was how it was meant to end for Mr Fogg?
不是回到改良俱乐部 而是回到爱人怀里
Not back in the Reform Club, but in the arms of his lover?
爱人
His lover?
被他丢在船上的女人
A woman he left on a ship
就因为他没勇气跟她在一起
because he didn't have the courage to be with her.
如果这就是世上
What if this is simply the most gigantic,
最了不起的爱情故事呢
astonishing love story?
只是跟我们想的不一样
It's just not the story we thought it was.
如果他是拿这当借口呢
And what if he's using this as an excuse?
害怕获胜
A fear of winning,
害怕回伦敦面对那男人
a fear of facing that man waiting for him in London?
你忘记在印度 他把我当成艾斯黛拉时
You forget how he looked at me in India
他看我的眼神了
when he thought I was Estella.
那不是借口
That was no excuse.
真希望有天也会有男人那么看我
I hope one day a man will look at me like that.
你的音调变了
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表