剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
八十天环游世界
第一季 第六集
你只在意这个吗 一个赌注
That is all you care about - a bet?
这就是你在这里的唯一原因吗
That is the only reason you are here?
懦夫
你们记得吗 我还曾计划做这样的旅行
If you recall, I once planned such an excursion myself.
-你走到了维多利亚车站呢 -是多佛
- Made it as far as Victoria Station. - Dover, actually.
我在环游世界 就像我们计划的那样
I'm travelling the world, like we planned!
我只想让你为我骄傲 艾斯黛拉 一次就好
I just want you to be proud of me, Estella, just once.
我们来这是因为一位女人伤了他的心
We're here because a woman broke his heart.
一位善良 或许说杰出的男人 他多年前
A kind, perhaps brilliant, man who many years ago...
失去的爱和所下的赌注
福格奇特冒险背后的真♥相♥
特派记者 阿比盖尔·菲克斯
被一位年轻女人伤了心
..was disappointed by the love of a young woman,
神秘的艾斯黛拉
the mysterious Estella.
福格看到这个后 会羞愧难当
Fogg is going to blow his brains out with embarrassment
自我了断
when he reads this.
-但我写的文章句句属实啊 -每个字都是个人隐私
- But every word is true! - Every word was private!
-这是你的逮捕令 -我不是贼
- This is a warrant for your arrest. - I am not a thief!
他没偷 是我偷的
He didn't steal it. I did.
不
No!
我就要有钱了
I'm coming into money.
平安夜是吗
Christmas Eve, you say?
对 如果不提前的话 但肯定会提前
Yes, if not before, almost definitely before.
你听过这句话吗 "自己动手
Have you ever heard the expression, "if you want something doing,
丰衣足食"
"do it yourself"?
记在福格先生账上
Put the bill onto Mr Fogg's account.
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Help!
-那个持枪的男人是谁 -谁救救我们
- Who was that man with the gun? - Somebody help us!
他们应该听不到
I don't think they can hear you!
是啊 谢谢 路路通 所以我才吼呢
Yes, thank you, Passepartout, that's why I'm shouting!
我不懂 他为什么这么对我们
I don't understand, why would he do this to us?
他显然是个疯子 没有别的解释了
Clearly he's deranged - there can be no other explanation.
他似乎认识我们都是谁
He seemed to know who we all were!
是啊 没错
Yes, yes, that's true.
现在不是讨论谁 为什么的时候
Now is not the time for whos and whys.
你有更着急的事吗
Have you something more pressing to do?
我只是说 我们得先着地方登陆
I'm just saying we need to focus on finding land,
尽力而为
and make the best of the situation.
有什么可为的 我们在海上迷失了
There is no best of it, we are lost at sea,
我们只有一罐水
with one flask of water between us!
-还可能更糟呢 -怎么可能更糟
- It could be worse. - How on earth could this be any worse?
第47天
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
路路通
Passepartout?
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
福格
Fogg?
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
-福格先生 -谢天谢地你还活着
- Mr Fogg! - Thank heavens you're alive!
你看到路路通了吗
Have you seen Passepartout?
没呢
Not yet.
如果我们活下来了 他肯定也活下来了
If we have survived, he must have, too.
路路通
Passepartout?
路路通
Passepartout?
路路通
Passepartout?
路路通
Passepartout?
福格先生
Mr Fogg!
只是他的外套
It's only his jacket.
我们上次见他时 他正被大海吞没
Last time we saw him, he was being swallowed up by the sea.
我们在这里 他不在
We are here, and he's not.
那未必就表明他死了
It doesn't necessarily mean he's dead.
你真觉得他死了吗
Do you really think he's dead?!
不 我说他未必就死了
No, I said NOT necessarily dead.
或许根本没死 活得好好的呢 就在什么地方
Perhaps not even dead at all. Alive, very much alive...somewhere.
我不知道我为什么哭
I don't know why I'm crying.
路路通活着的时候我还嫌他烦
When he was alive, I found Passepartout quite irritating.
有时还特别烦人
At times, extremely irritating.
-他也特别善良 -是啊
- He was so kind, too. - Absolutely.
救命
Aidez-moi!
我觉得我仿佛还能听到他的声音
It's almost as if I can still hear his voice.
救命 救命
Aidez-moi! Aidez-moi!
看来你没死啊 路路通
So you're not dead, Passepartout!
别一副失望的语气
Don't sound so disappointed.
菲克斯就是担心你
Fix was just worried about you, that's all.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们该去看看了
I think it's time we found out.
我建议我们沿着海滩
I suggest we follow the beach
一直走到有文明迹象的地方
until we find signs of civilisation.
如果走运
With a little luck,
说不定能找到英国领♥事♥馆♥
there might be a British Consulate we can call upon.
我们被丢下船前已在海上航行了两天
Since we were nearly two days at sea before being cast adrift,
我猜测我们可能冲上了
I would estimate we've probably washed up somewhere
日本沿岸的什么地方
on the coastline of Japan,
或是菲律宾群岛或台♥湾♥
or the Philippines or Formosa.
那基本覆盖了东南亚
That's most of Southeast Asia.
对 是有点宽泛 但...
Yes, I admit it's broad, but...
等我们找到村庄
..once we find a village,
他们就能告诉我们 这里究竟是哪了
they'll be able to tell us exactly where we are.
但我曾在
Although I did read an article
《人类学研究杂♥志♥》上读到过
in The Anthropological Institute Journal
这一带可能有一些与世隔绝的部落
that there may be some isolated tribes in this region
从未遇到过外来者
who have never encountered an outsider.
那不好吗
Is that a bad thing?
英国皇家海军军官
著名航海家 探险家
在第三次探索太平洋期间
与夏威夷岛民发生打斗身亡
对于库克船长可不是好事
Well, it was for Captain Cook.
我相信我们
But I'm sure the chances of
遇到那种事的概率是很低的
that happening to us are very slim indeed...
你可够直接的 身为仆人或者侍者
You're very forward for a servant or a waiter,
-或者你今晚扮演的什么角色 -我只是个男人 小姐
- or whatever you are tonight. - I'm just a man, mademoiselle.
我在意你的生死
I would care if you lived or died...
会在意一点
..a little bit.
谢谢你给我疗伤 菲克斯小姐
Thank you for fixing me, Miss Fix.
你说呢 阿比盖尔
..wouldn't you say, Abigail?
是啊
Yes, indeed.
等我们到达文明世界后 我要做的第一件事
The first thing I'm going to do when we reach civilisation
就是好好泡个热水澡
is take a long soak in a hot bath.
我要喝啤酒
For me, beer.
好想法 泡热水澡喝冰啤酒
Good idea - a cold beer in a hot bath!
说起来 水瓶在你那里吗
Speaking of which, do you have the flask?
我们只剩这么点水了吗
Is that all the water we have left?
抱歉 我太渴了
Sorry, I was rather thirsty.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
是太阳
It's the sun.
我们出发时 它在左边 然后到了右边
When we set out, it was on our left, then it was our right...
-现在又在左边了 -脚印
- and now it is on our left again. - Footprints!
还是新鲜的 因为退潮了
And they are fresh since the tide went out!
你说得对 沿着海滩能走到文明世界
You were right! Follow the beach and we find civilisation!
-看看 会走到哪 -你不来吗
- Let's see where these lead. - Aren't you coming?
这是鞋留下的脚印
These footprints were made by shoes -
这说明这里的居民是什么样的
what do you think that says about the people who live here?
恐怕什么都无法说明
Nothing at all, I'm afraid...
因为那是我们的脚印
..because they're our footprints.
我们在一座岛上 我们走了一圈了
We're on an island, and we've walked all the way around it.
你确定吗 你会不会错了
Are you sure? Perhaps you're mistaken?
看 那就是
Look - that's the spot
我们把路路通从海里拖上来的地方
where we dragged Passepartout from the sea.
那是我们救生船的残骸
There's a piece of our lifeboat.
该死 去死吧
Damn, damn, damn you to hell!
-贝勒米先生 -怎么了
- Mr Bellamy? - What is it?
这是给您的 先生
This arrived for you, sir.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表