剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
我又没不讲理 这是你的工作
I'm hardly being unreasonable, it's your job.
难道差点死在法国和意大利也是我的工作吗
还有沙漠
有你在 我可能要死在印度
为了什么呢 一个赌吗
听好了 路路通
Now listen here, Passepartout...
我不在乎你是赢是输
我只是想照顾好自己 因为别人不会这么做
你更不会
你自己泡茶去吧
我希望上面会漂浮着你讨厌的茶叶渣
蠢货
我很想你 格雷森
I miss you, Grayson.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
没什么
Nothing.
我过去写的每个文字 我都想象我父亲在看
Every word I used to write I'd imagine my father reading.
曾经我活着是为了取悦他 我现在明白了
I lived to impress him, I see that now.
你不再为了取悦他了
No longer?
不再了
No longer.
把你的衣服脱下来
Take your clothes off.
你说什么
I beg your pardon!
你穿着...这是什么 我没办法帮你更衣
I can't dress you wearing that... What is this?
胸衣
A corset.
看起来很不舒服
It looks very uncomfortable.
把它脱掉吧
Take it off.
这块地方没法遮起来吗
Does this bit not get covered up?
当然不能
Of course not.
我没在偷看
I wasn't looking.
通常这些庆典要进行多长时间
How long do these ceremonies normally take?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我从没想过这会发生在我这样的人身上
You know, I never thought that could happen to such as me.
我知道我条件不好
I know I'm not a catch.
我很穷 没有工作
I'm poor, I've got no work.
但萨曼娜兹说我是个真诚的人
But Samanaz says I'm genuine in my heart.
她似乎是个不错的女人
Well, she seems like a fine woman
我也相信她会成为你的好妻子
and I'm sure she will make you a fine wife.
因为你对女人和爱情了如指掌
Because you have such knowledge of women and love.
你结婚了吗 福格先生
Are you married, Mr Fogg?
这位女士为你做了她最爱的菜肴 烧茄子咖喱
This lady has made her favourite dish for you. Khatte Chole.
太棒了 谢谢
How splendid. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
用餐具 还是...
A utensil or...?
我们直接用手 福格先生
Oh, we use our fingers, Mr Fogg.
当然了
Of course we do.
够辣吗 先生
Hot enough, Monsieur?
再吃点吗 先生
Some more, Monsieur?
好吃吗
Good?
他很喜欢
先生们 女士们到了
Gentlemen. The ladies are here.
-菲克斯小姐 -路路通
- Miss Fix. - Passepartout.
她们俩都很漂亮
Beautiful. Both of them.
他看上去人还不错
He seems a fine fellow.
确实
He is.
你究竟是为什么
Why exactly are you attempting
要试着在80天内环游世界呢
to travel around the world in 80 days?
我想是为了去看这是否可以实现
To see if it's possible, I suppose.
如果可以实现 你能从中学到什么
And if it is, what will you learn?
你能进行一次绝妙的旅行
That you can go on a great journey
然后回到你的出发地
and arrive back in exactly the same place that you began?
但是在80天内
But in 80 days.
但这有什么意义
But what is the point?
你开始了这段绝妙的旅行
You've undertaken this great journey
但你不知道是为什么
and you don't even know why.
去找他
Find him.
搜遍整个村子
Search the whole village.
我们英国人对于探索新疆土有很悠长的历史了
We British have a long tradition of exploring new frontiers.
是啊 你们总是在
Yes. You are always looking
找新地方种茶叶 这话不假
for new places to grow your tea, that is true.
我觉得印度的茶 英国已给够了回馈
I think Britain has more than repaid India for the tea.
把这事了结了 伙计
Let's get this done, mate.
用什么回馈
With what?
-大学 -我们大学已经有2000年的历史了
- Universities. - Which we have had for 2,000 years.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 那么...
Really? Well, then...
铁路
..Railways.
铁路真是上好的 让你来了我的村子
Which are so good you are here in my village
还问我借向导
asking to borrow my guide.
我们已经搜了所有房♥子 长官
We've checked every house, sir.
他们在这
They're here.
阿杰
Arjan!
阿杰
Arjan?
阿杰
Arjan!
祝你旅途顺利
To bless you on your journey.
这是三道圣纹
This is the tripundra.
很抱歉 你是希望我不...
I am so sorry. If you would prefer me not to...
不不 请继续
No, no. Go on.
这三条纹路代表意志 知识和行动
The three lines represent will, knowledge and action.
印度兵阿杰·阿南德
Sepoy Arjan Anand.
你们到底在这里做什么
What on earth are you people doing here?
反正看上去比你们要更得体
Behaving rather better than you by the looks of it.
有什么问题吗
Is there some sort of problem?
印度兵阿杰·阿南德 请出来
Sepoy Arjan Anand, show yourself.
这里没有这个人
There is no-one here by that name.
他们要是发现我
他们会在军事法庭上审判我
那我们就再也见不到对方了
他在哪
Where is he?
但是为什么
你为我们的婚礼请了假
他给我们送了祝福
我再问你一遍
I will ask you one more time.
他在哪
Where is he?
萨曼娜兹
Samanaz...
安静
Silence!
阿杰
Arjan.
印度兵阿南德
Sepoy Anand,
你因擅离印度部队而被捕
you are under arrest for desertion of the Indian Army.
别用那个指着她 求你了 吉姆
Don't point that at her. Please, Jim.
该死的 阿杰 你做了什么
Bleedin' hell, Arjan, what have you done?
阿杰得到了他指挥官的批准离开部队
Arjan had permission to leave from his Commanding Officer.
我就是他的指挥官
I am his Commanding Officer
我没给过这样的批假 印度兵 立正
and I gave no such permission. Sepoy, ten-shun.
不 求你了 我们明天就要结婚了
No! Please. We're getting married tomorrow.
不能嫁给这个逃兵
Not to this deserter, you're not.
很抱歉 萨曼娜兹
你骗了我
我警告过你他这个人
中尉 我叫斐利亚·福格
Lieutenant, my name is Phileas Fogg.
这肯定是搞错了
There must be some sort of mistake here.
他是个逃兵 先生 没有搞错
He is a deserter, sir. No mistake.
明天他将接受军事法庭的审判
He'll be court-martialled tomorrow.
-不 -他会怎么样
- No! - What will happen to him?
如果他被判有罪 会被运送至海外的马六甲
If he's found guilty, he'll be transported overseas to Malacca.
不不
No, no, no...
回军营
Back to camp!
不 阿杰 不
No. Arjan, no!
阿杰 不
Arjan, no!
不 阿杰
No! Arjan!
阿杰
Arjan...
-先生 -你在这啊 收拾所有东西 我们走了
- Monsieur? - There you are. Pack everything up, we're leaving.
-我们才刚到 -婚礼取消了
- We just got here. - The wedding is off,
他们能给我们向导了
they can release the guide,
我们还能赶上早上7点从阿♥拉♥哈巴德出发的火车
we can still make the 7am from Allahabad.
你看到刚刚发生的事了吗
Did you see what just happened?
新娘和新郎被迫分开
The bride and groom were pulled apart on
就在两人婚礼的前一天
the day before their wedding.
别搞的那么感伤 那么法国气
Don't be so soppy and French.
难怪你们没有帝国呢
No wonder you chaps don't have an empire.
对你来说重要的只有那个赌注 对吗
This really is just about a bet to you, isn't it?
对
Yes.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表