剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
写出国歌♥《大英帝国》的家伙以前也去多弗喝酒
The chap who wrote Rule Britannia used to drink in The Dove,
知道这个的人可不多
not a lot of people know that.
是啊 在一家说得过去的酒店住一晚
No, well, a night in a half-decent hotel,
三张去日本的船票 我想...
three onward tickets to Japan, I suppose...
笔应该是有墨水的吧 先生
I trust the pen has ink, monsieur?
对 对
Yes, yes!
福格先生 女士们请您一叙
Mr Fogg? The ladies require your presence.
当然
Yes, of course.
美极了 克莱门斯夫人
It's absolutely superb, Lady Clemency.
他们在为这所房♥子挖地基时
When they were digging the foundations for this house,
在一个坟墓里发现了它
they found it in a grave.
这是香港的白龙玉佩
It's the White Dragon of Hong Kong.
这一季你支持谁 老伙计
So, who are you backing this season, old chap?
你肯定着急知道 克罗斯利
Wouldn't you like to know, Crossley.
跟我聊聊你刚买♥♥的那匹小马吧
Tell me about that young colt you've just bought.
我本来希望我们能在今年春天把它驯服
Well, I was hoping we might break it in this spring,
但后来驯兽师告诉我这头野兽是只温血怪物
but then the trainer tells me the beast is a warm blighter.
当他们打开坟墓时
When they opened up the grave,
发现了一男一女的骸骨
they found the skeletons of a man and a woman.
即使过了几个世纪
Even after all these centuries,
他们的手仍然紧紧相握
they were still holding hands.
太令人震惊了
How extraordinary.
可以帮我戴上吗 福格先生
Would you mind, Mr Fogg?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
这让你的忠贞不渝都相形见绌了 斐利亚
That puts even your fidelity into perspective, Phileas.
我带你去看看绿廊
Let me show you the pergola.
请您签了这个 亨利爵士
If you could just sign this, Sir Henry,
我们马上就走 不会再打扰您了
we will be on our way and out of your hair.
天哪 你听听这个
God! You listen to this.
这里的每个女人此刻都想成为我
Every woman here would love to be me at this moment,
挽着一个懂得爱情力量的男人
on the arm of a man who knows the power of love.
"起初 我以为福格先生是个
"At first I believed Mr Fogg to be
维多利亚时代的新一代冒险家
a new kind of Victorian adventurer,
迫切追求功成名就
"Grasping at achievement.
然而 真正驱使
The truth, however, is that what drives
福格先生前进的不是野心 而是伤心"
"Mr Fogg is less ambition than heartbreak."
但这里的每个女人都知道自己没有机会
But every woman here knows she doesn't stand a chance,
你的心永远都在别处
that your heart is elsewhere and it always will be.
伤心
Heartbreak?
让我看看 唐纳森
Let me see that, Donaldson.
是吗 在谁那里
Indeed? Where would that be?
当然是艾斯黛拉了
With Estella, of course.
她告诉他了 我完了
She's told him - I'm lost.
请您签个字 先生
If you could just sign this, sir.
你能走开吗
Would you go away?!
您是怎么知道的 夫人
How do you know about that...lady?
我读了菲克斯小姐的文章
I read Miss Fix's article,
和这里所有人一样
like everyone else here.
我觉得我们该走了
I suppose we really should think of making a move -
毕竟明天是个大日子
big day tomorrow.
什么文章
What article?
你真的不知道吗
You really don't know?
你想听听吗 福格
Would you care to hear it, Fogg?
我打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
这只是纸上的文字 先生 仅此而已
It's just words on a page, monsieur, nothing more.
"拘谨和循规蹈矩背后 是一位善良
"Underneath that reserve and routine is a kind,
或许说杰出的男人 他多年前
"perhaps brilliant man who many years ago
被一位年轻女人伤了心
"was disappointed by the love of a young woman,
神秘的艾斯黛拉
the mysterious Estella...
至今他仍对她忠贞不渝"
"..And has yet remained faithful to it."
我可以看看吗
May I?
她可是把你扒得一♥丝♥不♥挂♥啊 福格
She stitched you up like a kipper, Fogg.
说得没错
Indeed she has.
菲克斯小姐说得很对
Miss Fix is quite right,
在我们明天早上出发去横滨之前还有很多事要做
we have a lot to do before we sail for Yokohama in the morning.
谢谢您的盛情款待
Thank you for your hospitality.
-路路通人呢 -他刚刚还在的 路路通
- Where is Passepartout? - He was just here. Passepartout?
这件事他也知道吗
Does he know about this too?
那他可以走回家了
Then he can walk home.
我们冒犯了你 我很羞愧
We have offended you. I'm mortified!
保重 福格 好久没见过这么有意思的事了
Cheerio, Fogg. Haven't enjoyed one of these so much in ages.
闭嘴 亨利
Oh, shut up, Henry!
斐利亚 求你了 别就这么走了
Phileas, please, don't go like this!
再见 克莱门斯夫人
Goodbye, Lady Clemency.
拜托了 听我解释
Please, let me explain.
我曾被各行各业的高手羞辱过 菲克斯小姐
I have been humiliated by masters of their trade, Miss Fix,
但你的背叛却是另一个级别的
yours are the dizzy, dizzy heights of betrayal.
但我写的文章句句属实啊
But every word is true!
每个字都是个人隐私
Every word is private!
你夺走了我内心深处的感情
You took my innermost feelings,
用欺骗的方式偷走
feelings you tricked and stole from me...
我没偷
I didn't steal! ..
而且公然昭告天下
And you offer them up to the world
却没有先知会我一声
without having the decency to even tell me first.
我在等正确的时机
I was waiting for the right moment.
是吗 香港总督府你来说合适吗
Oh, is Government House in Hong Kong right enough for you?
我们在也门和印度经历了那么多事
After what we'd been through in Yemen and India,
-我以为你是我的朋友 -我就是你的朋友
- I thought you were my friend. - I AM your friend!
你知道你父亲和贝勒米
You do know your father and Bellamy
还有其他人会为此大笑的吧
and the rest will be having a jolly good laugh about this?
我相信他们不会这么做
I am sure they will do no such thing.
那你对这个世界的了解
Well, then you know even less about the world
比我想的还要少
than I thought you did.
克莱门斯夫人读过这篇文章
Lady Clemency read it and she...
别跟我说话 别看我
Don't speak to me, don't even look at me.
你在哪儿呢 路路通
一品脱老古怪啤酒和一个腌核桃
Pint of Old Peculier and a pickled walnut.
谢谢你 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
-是你啊 -当然了 不然你以为是谁
- Oh, it's you. - Of course, who did you think it was?
路路通 我没想到还能见到你
Passepartout. I didn't think I'd be seeing you again.
白龙玉佩
The White Dragon.
一日是贼 终生是贼
Once a thief, always a thief.
谢天谢地
再见 雷江
Goodbye, Jiang Lei.
路路通
Passepartout...
离开香港
..Leave Hong Kong.
他是个骗子 而且据说还是个小偷
A fraudster and, by all accounts, a thief to boot.
一想到这样一个人
Just the thought of such a man
到您家里来作客 亨利爵士
being a guest in your house, Sir Henry.
我知道我向警探保证过 但是...
I know I gave the detective my word but...
这个警探在哪里
Where is this detective?
肯定是在躲着等逮捕令吧
Lying low and waiting for his arrest warrant, no doubt.
福格想尽办法也没有从我这弄到一分钱
Well, Fogg got no money out of me, though he tried hard enough.
亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry!
到底发生了什么事
What on Earth's the matter?
白龙玉佩 不见了
The White Dragon. It's gone!
我说几次你才满意
How many times do I have to say it?
我应该在发这篇文章之前征求你的意见
I should have consulted you before I sent the article...
路路通 把我们的行李放到卡尔纳蒂克号♥上去
Stow our bags on the Carnatic, Passepartout.
我去银行取钱买♥♥票
I'll go to the bank and get the money and buy the tickets.
但真♥相♥伤人又不是我的错
..But it's not MY fault if the truth hurts.
运气好的话 他们就只剩下两个铺位了
With a bit of luck, they'll only have two berths left.
如果你给我签个单 先生 我就能去银行
If you sign me a chit, monsieur, I can go to the bank
帮你取钱
and get your money.
没错 但你值得我信任吗 路路通
Oh, yes, but can you be trusted, Passepartout?
我在伦敦面试你时
When I interviewed you in London,
我清楚地记得问过你我们以前是否见过面
I distinctly remember asking if we'd met before.
那就是个小小的谎言 先生
It was a just little lie, monsieur.
是的 但问题是
Yes, well, the trouble with little lies is
小谎很快会变成大谎
that they rapidly become bigger lies...
唐纳森 这到底是什么意思
Donaldson? What on Earth is the meaning of this?
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表