剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
还有可怜的老福格
What about poor old Fogg?
你不认为我们应该对他好点吗
Don't you think we ought to do right by him?
-你在说什么 -你是他的遗嘱执行人
- What are you talking about? - You're his executor.
他的事需要得到妥善处理
His affairs need to be settled.
很重要吗
What does it matter?
福格也去世了
Foggy's dead too.
还有什么重要的事吗
What does anything matter?
当然有
Oh, well, of course it matters.
这很重要
It's important.
你得帮他还赌注
You need to settle the wager.
斐利亚去世了
Phileas is dead.
你不能指望他还付你钱
You can't still expect him to pay you.
当然可以
Well, I can.
必须能行
I must.
事关荣誉
It's a matter of honour.
福格的荣誉
Of...Fogg's honour.
你不想玷污了他
You don't want to tarnish his reputation
绅士的名声吧
as a gentleman, do you?
不 当然不
Well, no, no, of course not.
听着 不如我和福格的
Look, why don't I make an appointment
事务律师见一面
with Fogg's solicitors?
我们可以一起去 着手准备
We can go together. Get the ball rolling.
-你觉得呢 -我...
- What do you say? - Well, I...
很好 完美
Good. Excellent.
看在老天的份上
And for God's sake...
收拾收拾自己 回趟家
..Pull yourself together, man, and go home.
拉什金色酒馆
谢谢
Thank you.
看上去不错
Looks lovely.
用餐愉快 先生
Bon appetit, monsieur.
你也是
And you.
你还真不着急
Took long enough.
威士忌
Whisky.
酒馆打烊了
Bar's shut.
你要用那个干什么
What you gonna do with that?
开枪
Shoot.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
为什么不
Why not?
因为那样的话 我的朋友会杀了你和后面的两个人
Cos then my friend will kill you and those two behind you.
放下武器 法警
Drop your weapon, Marshal.
自然秩序已经恢复
Natural order has been restored.
你为什么不离开 一走了之
Why don't you just go, get away?
我会离开的
Oh, I will.
但首先 要把账算清
But first, there's going to be a reckoning.
什么意思
What does that mean?
中士
Sergeant...
还带着折叠刀吗
Do you still carry that switchblade?
带了 长官
Yes, sir.
你要对我做什么
What are you going to do to me?
对你吗
To you?
什么都不做
Nothing.
问题是
The question is,
你要对他
what are you going to do
做什么
to him?
我不会这么做 我下不了手
I won't do it. I can't.
我认为你会的 福格先生
Oh, I think you will, Mr Fogg.
不然三个人都会死在这里
Otherwise three people are going to die here.
不止这两人
Not just these two.
我说了
Like I said.
你要想好站哪边
You need to work out which side you're on.
拿起刀 福格先生
Pick up the knife, Mr Fogg.
我就给你来个简单的
Now, I'm gonna make this easy.
切一根手指
Let's go for a finger.
然后你就能离开这儿了
And you can walk out of here.
这买♥♥卖♥♥不错吧
I'd say that was a generous offer.
你说呢
Wouldn't you?
动手
Do it.
-什么 -照他说的做 然后离开
- What? - Do as he says. Then get out of here.
-照顾好菲克斯 -但我不能...
- Look after Fix. - But I can't...
不怪你 只能怪他 动手
It's not you, it's him. Do it.
-动手 -那就开始吧
- Go! - Get on with it, then.
没事
It's all right.
没事 你能行
It's fine. You can do this.
住手
Stop!
什么
What?!
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
如果你要动手 确保切口干净利落
If you are going to cut, make sure it is clean.
就像斧头
You know, like an axe.
别像切牛排似的前后拉锯
Don't saw at it like you do with a steak.
-你不是在切肉 -切肉
- You're not carving a roast. - Carving a roast?!
-你在说什么 -这是个英国人
- What are you talking about? - This man is English.
他靠水煮牛肉和温莎浓汤为生
He lives on boiled beef and brown Windsor soup.
他这辈子唯一切过的就是烤吐司
He never slices anything more difficult than toast!
所以 如果他要动手的话
So, if he's going to do this,
我希望他能...做好准备
I just want him to...be prepared.
做好准备
Just be prepared.
没子弹了
Out of bullets?
趴下
Stay down.
找到你了 妹子
Oh, I got you now, girl!
让我们看看你的小脑袋
Show we that pretty little head.
给你
Here.
-你还好吗 -我很好 你呢 我以为...
- Are you all right? - I'm fine. But you? I thought...
-我知道 别担心 -阿伯内西跑了
- I know. Don't worry. - Abernathy's gone.
我必须去追他
I've got to get after him.
我们必须去追他
We've got to get after him.
你们得走了 这不是你们的战斗
You've got to go. This ain't your fight.
-是的 -也是我们的
- Yes, it is. - Ours too.
是的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
-福格先生 你跟着我 -好的
- Mr. Fogg, you're with me. - Very good.
我们走前门
We'll take the front.
你俩走后门
You two take the back.
突袭车站 如果看到他就开枪
Swoop down towards the station. Fire a shot if you see him.
不要冒险
Don't take any chances.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们走着瞧吧
Well, let's find out.
当心 别着急
Steady now. Steady.
给你
Here.
待在这里
Stay here.
看着他 守住这边这条街
Watch him. Cover the street down this way.
-我一个人吗 -看到什么就大声呼叫
- On my own? - Holler if you see anything.
我得搜查一下那边
I've got to check down here.
好吧
All right.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
连衣裙
靴子和鞋子
帽子和便帽
拉什金色酒馆
房♥间便宜 全天开放
站住
Stop.
把手♥枪♥放下 转过去
Drop the pistol and turn around.
这不是福格先生嘛
Well, if it isn't Mr. Fogg.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
我说了 放下枪
I said drop it.
否则怎样
Or what?
你要开枪打我吗
You gonna shoot me?
当面杀人
Takes guts
需要不小的胆量
to kill a man face-to-face.
你觉得自己有胆量这样做吗
You think you have the stomach for it?
是的
Yeah.
我早就觉得你是个懦夫
I had you pegged as a coward.
放下枪
Drop it.
你真的会开枪吗
Would you have done it?
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表