剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
You've changed your melody.
口气
Tune.
我让我的经历影响改了我的信念
I've let my experiences influence and modify what I believe.
你也该试试
You should try it.
我相信你父亲会完全按你的意思
I'm sure your father will arrange everything
安排好一切
exactly the way you want it.
你什么意思
Uh, what do you mean by that?
没什么 忘了我说过话吧
Nothing. Forget I said anything.
说啊 旅途就要结束了
Come on, this journey is nearly over,
你不如把想法说出来
you might as well say what you think.
在车站有人问你接下来的打算时
When you were asked at the station, "What will you do next?"
-我都笑出来了 -是吗
- I had to smile to myself. - Did you?
你为什么觉得好笑
And what was the source of this hilarity?
你的未来已经安排好了
Your future is already waiting for you.
你父亲会让你写写文章
Your father will let you write some articles,
然后你就会遇到个男人 有钱
then you will meet some man with a lot of money,
漂亮的房♥子 仆人 孩子...
lovely house, servants, babies...
过了这么久 我们一起经历了这么多
After all this time, all we've been through,
你实际上一点都不了解我 是不是
you actually know nothing about me, do you?
-完全不了解我 -这和我没关系
- Not a single thing. - It has nothing to do with me.
但我了解你 路路通先生
But I know something about you, Monsieur Passepartout.
我知道在内心深处 你想要个家
I know that deep, deep down you want a home,
你想要有个归宿 你想要去爱大家
you want somewhere to belong, you want people to love
你也想让大家爱你
and you want people to love you back.
-还是别指望了吧 菲克斯小姐 -我吗
- Don't hold your breath, Miss Fix. - Me?
我才不想和你可悲的生活沾边呢
I want nothing to do with your squalid little life.
你得多自恋才会认为我想啊
What extraordinary vanity to think that I might.
那我们就都开心了
Well, then we're both happy!
-欣喜若狂 -对
- Delirious. - Yes!
确定了你不会追随我后
Once it became clear that you weren't going to follow me,
我就去四处旅行了 就像我们一直说的那样
I just travelled, like we always said we would.
我看到了世界 而且相当美丽 斐利亚
I saw the world. It's a rather beautiful world, Phileas.
是啊 我现在知道了
Yes, it is. I know that now.
最后我来到了纽约 身无分文了
And then I ended up here in New York, pretty much penniless,
于是我开始在一家意大利餐馆的厨房♥打工...
so I started working in the kitchens of an Italian restaurant...
我在那里遇到了老板的儿子 法比奥·罗西
..Where I met the owner's son, Fabio Rossi.
他让我又有了笑容
He made me laugh again.
一天他向我求婚 我同意了
One day, he asked me to marry him and I said yes.
你结婚了 我很高兴
You're married. I'm glad.
法比奥四个月前去世了
Fabio died four months ago.
艾斯黛拉 我太遗憾了
Estella, I'm so sorry.
请给我讲讲他吧
Please tell me about him.
法比奥很有魅力
Fabio was charming.
风趣 热情 也很气人
He was funny, passionate, infuriating.
无论到哪 他永远是焦点 让人如沐春风
Always the light and soul of any room he'd ever walk into.
我搞不清他下一个小时
I didn't know what he was going to do
会说什么或者做什么
or say from one hour to another.
他是位很好的父亲
He was a wonderful father.
最体贴的丈夫 我...我爱他
And the most beautiful husband, and...I loved him.
-那你过得好吗 -我生活过
- You've had a good life? - Oh, I've had a life.
有时让人震惊 有时让人悲伤
Some of it was astonishing, some of it was sad.
但日月星辰 阴晴雨雪 都是生活的组成部分
But day and night, sun and rain, it all makes up a life.
你呢 斐利亚 你的生活过得如何
And you, Phileas, what have you done with yours?
-什么都没有 -没有
- Nothing. - Nothing?
多佛的那天早上 我做出懦夫之举后...
After my act of cowardice at Dover that morning...
-别再提了... -我去了改良俱乐部
- Enough of that... - I went to the Reform Club,
坐在常坐的椅子上 和我常聊的朋友们聊天
I sat in my usual chair, talked to my usual friends,
在我常坐的桌上用午餐
had lunch at my usual table
在每日电讯报上看板球的比分
and read about the cricket scores in the Telegraph.
你在看世界
You were seeing the world
坠入爱河 组建家庭
and falling in love and having a family,
而我则在看肯宁顿椭圆板球场的场地问题
and I was reading about a sticky wicket at the Oval.
一看就是20年
For 20 years.
我就知道
I knew it!
我们安葬我丈夫那天
The day we buried my husband,
安葬这个对生活无比热爱
this man who had loved life so much
并和我分享人生的人 我想到了你 斐利亚
and who had shared it with me, I thought about you, Phileas.
一个非常与众不同的人 本可以杰出...
A very different sort of man. Potentially brilliant...
但却畏惧生活
..But frightened of life.
于是我给你寄了一张明信片
So I sent you a postcard.
你真的应该上船了 小姐
You really should get on board, miss.
我在等一个朋友
I'm waiting for a friend.
他还有20分钟 亨丽埃塔号♥不等人
He's got 20 minutes. The Henrietta waits for no-one.
你面临很大压力 我知道
You were under a lot of pressure, I knew that,
尤其是你那些所谓的朋友们给你的
especially from your so-called friends.
-我的朋友们 -我觉得弗特斯克为人公正
- My friends? - I suspect Fortescue was terribly fair.
-"一方面...另一方面..." -对 他是这样
- "On the one hand, on the other hand..." - Yes, he was, yes.
但你那位贝勒米就不那样了
But your delightful Bellamy less so.
贝勒米 你还记得他
Bellamy. You remember him?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
我们要去法国的前一天晚上 他来找我
The night before we were to leave for France, he came to see me.
他告诉我你是个多么没用的人
He told me what an utterly useless man you were
你肯定没有勇气
and how you'd never have the courage
和我去旅行
to come on the journey with me,
他说我应该趁早止损
and that I should cut my losses while I still could.
我跟他说 他是嫉妒你
I told him he was just jealous of you
你比他要好上一千倍
and you were a thousand times the man he'd ever be.
-可他说对了 你说错了 -我才不信呢
- But he was right and you were wrong. - I don't believe that.
我那时候不相信 现在也不相信
I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now.
你该走了 你要...误船了
Oh, you must go, you'll...miss your sailing.
我们的生活...
What sort of a life...
如果我有勇气回到船上的话
..Do you think that we would have had together
你觉得我们的生活会是怎么样的
if I'd had the courage to get back on that ship?
我觉得我们会有一段精彩的生活
I think we would have had a wonderful life.
我一直想着我们要一起环游世界
I always thought we'd travel the world together
然后在德文郡找个小屋安顿下来
and then we'd settle down in a little cottage somewhere in Devon,
远离伦敦和你那些朋友
away from London and all your friends.
真的吗 你这么想过吗
Really? You thought that?
那你...你觉得我们可能会有孩子吗
And you...think that we might have had children?
当然了 我们会有非常出色的孩子
Oh, of course. We'd have had brilliant children.
你会是位出色的父亲
And you would have been a brilliant father.
斐利亚...
Phileas...
斐利亚
Phileas.
小小一步 一丝丝勇气
One tiny step, one shard of courage,
我们就能在一起生活了
and we would have had a life together.
现在还不算晚 斐利亚
It's not too late, Phileas.
对你和我来说 当然已经太晚了
Well, it's too late for you and I, obviously, though.
那艘船好多年前就从多佛驶走了
That ship sailed years ago from Dover.
当然了
Yes, obviously.
但对你还不算太晚 斐利亚
But it's not too late for you, Phileas.
你是个非凡的人
You are an extraordinary man
来到这个世上要去做非凡的事
who was put on this Earth to do extraordinary things.
我们遇到时你就是这么说的
That's what you said when we met.
你才刚刚开始 还没有做完呢
You've only just begun, you haven't finished yet.
最大的阻碍仍在等着你
The biggest obstacle is still waiting for you.
再坐一次船到利物浦 最后一次火车旅程
Just one more sailing to Liverpool, one last train journey.
现在对我来说已经没什么了
That's nothing to me now.
船啊火车啊都没什么
Boats and trains are all that,
但贝勒米这样的人 那是完全另外一回事
but the likes of men like Bellamy, well, it's a different story.
他会想方设法让你失败
He will try and bring you down,
他会想方设法羞辱你
he will try and humiliate you,
让你后半辈子都坐在那张可悲的椅子上
pin you to that wretched armchair for the rest of your life.
如果你让他赢了 他就永远赢了
If you let him win, he wins for ever.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-他说错了而你是对的 -没错
- He was wrong and you were right. - Exactly!
我爱过你 艾斯黛拉
I loved you, Estella.
永远不要怀疑这点
Never, never doubt that.
我从来没有怀疑过
I never have.
原谅我
Forgive me!
亨丽埃塔号♥最后一次登船通知了
Final call for the Henrietta.
对不起 我对福格先生离开我们感到难过
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表