剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
对 别再去找其他的神秘动机了
Yes! Stop looking for ulterior motives.
一位朋友赌我完不成这件事
A friend bet me I couldn't do this thing,
-我要证明我能完成 -不管代价如何吗
- I'm going to prove that I can. - No matter what it costs?
那男孩对她撒了谎 伤了她的心
The boy lied to her and broke her heart.
无论我们是否赶上了火车
If we catch the train or miss the train,
她的心已经被伤了
her heart remains broken.
今晚会是个漫漫长夜 先生
It is going to be a long night, Monsieur.
我们出发前要喝点茶吗
Some tea before we go?
谢天谢地 好主意
Finally, a good idea.
你要我的向导做好准备带你们去阿♥拉♥哈巴德
You told my guide to get ready to take you to Allahabad?
对
Yes.
你太唐突了吧
A little forward of you.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们要赶时间 我没有失礼的意思
We are in a hurry, I meant no disrespect.
当然我要收费
I will, of course, expect payment.
那是自然
Yes, of course.
我不想要你的钱
I do not want your money.
我要你去说服中尉
I want you to talk to the Lieutenant and persuade him
把阿杰放了 那就算是付我的费用了
to release Arjan. That will be my payment.
这我做不到
I can't do that.
他会听你的
He will listen to you.
他是军官
He's an officer in the army,
他不会也不应听我的
he will not and should not listen to me.
他的一名士兵做了逃兵
One of his soldiers deserted,
他会上军事法庭受到惩罚
he will be court-martialled and punished.
让他把阿杰放了 否则就没有向导
Get him to release Arjan, or no guide.
没有向导 就完不成80天
No guide, no 80 days.
人可以轻易失去对一个国家的爱 谢谢
You can fall out of love with a country. Thank you.
这下我不得不去和那讨厌的军官谈话了
I suppose I'll have to talk to the wretched man.
说是"军官" 其实他看着也就12岁
I say "Man", he looked about 12.
对不起我可能有点冷酷 路路通
Forgive me if I seem a little callous, Passepartout,
这不关我们的事 我们不能卷进去
this is not our business, we must not get embroiled in this.
把我的名片给中尉 请他和我一起吃晚餐吧
Give the Lieutenant my card, ask him to join me for supper.
我会替那小子求情 然后我们上路
I'll speak up for the lad and we'll be on our way.
真解渴
That hit the spot.
他怎么能这样对我
How could he have done this to me?
他告诉我他得到了指挥官的批准
He told me he had permission from his Commanding Officer.
也许他的申请被拒绝了
Maybe he was refused permission
但他一心想和你在一起
but just wanted to be with you.
想娶你
To marry you.
我要见他
I need to see him.
现在 会有人拿枪看着他的
Now? He'll be under armed guard.
我不管 我要和阿杰谈谈
I don't care, I need to speak to Arjan.
这是军队 萨曼娜兹 他们不会让你见他
This is the army, Samanaz, they won't let you see him.
战友们想给你这个
The boys wanted you to have this.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果结果不好 阿杰
If it turns out bad, Arjan,
我会替你照顾她
I'll keep an eye on her for you.
尽量睡会儿吧
Try and get some sleep.
百炖百炼酱
Patum Peperium.
绅士至味
The Gentleman's Relish.
我一直省着到特殊场合才拿出来呢
I've been saving it for a special occasion.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
你来印度多久了
How long have you been out here in India?
六个月了
Six months.
入伍呢
And in the army?
六个月
Six months.
你坠入过爱河吗 中尉
Have you ever been in love, Lieutenant?
这问题太私人了吧 福格先生
That's a bit of a personal question, Mr Fogg.
我也可以这么问你啊
I could ask you the same question.
我先问的 所以...
Well, I asked it first, so...
说起来 我未婚妻在英格兰
Actually, I have a fiancee back in England.
你想看看她的照片吗
Would you care to see a photograph of her?
非常想
Oh, very much, yes.
她叫佩内洛普
Her name is Penelope.
你觉得我未婚妻长得好笑吗
You find my fiancee's face amusing?
当然不是 她非常美丽
Oh, no, of course not. She is extremely beautiful.
听着 巴瑟斯特...
Listen, Bathurst...
巴瑟斯特
Bathurst.
我想和你聊聊印度兵阿杰
I want to talk to you about Sepoy Arjan.
他是个年轻人 犯了个错误
He's a young man, and he's made a mistake.
你能否帮忙...
Could you see to it...
把指控撤销掉...
..To drop the charges...
仅此一次
..Just this once?
你要求印度陆军的一位英国♥军♥官
You are asking a British officer in the Indian Army
放他一马
to look the other way?
是的
Yes, I am.
不行
No.
你看着很累了 先生 今天够辛苦的了
You look tired, Monsieur. It's been a long day.
路路通 实际上我感觉好极了
Actually, Passepartout, I feel absolutely tiptop.
小心
Careful.
阿杰
Arjan?
萨曼娜兹
Samanaz?
你来做什么
如果被他们抓住 你会被捕的
我不在乎
求你了 如果他们伤害了你
我无法原谅自己
首先你告诉我 为什么要骗我
我的确请求了中尉批准我娶你
但他拒绝了
难道你不知道他们会来抓你吗
我就是想见到你
我想要拥有你
他们会怎么处理你
他们会把我送去马六甲
在锡矿里干活
要多久
我爱你
我也爱你
坚强点 亲爱的
福格先生在和中尉求情呢
他会知道该怎么说的
只有我觉得特别热吗
Is it me or is it getting awfully hot?
也许该去睡觉了
Perhaps it is time to go to sleep.
别再让我去睡觉了
Stop telling me to go to sleep.
我自己也该休息了 明天会很忙
I should retire myself, a busy day tomorrow.
明天会从...
And it starts with...
年轻的阿杰上军事法庭开始
..The court martial of young Arjan.
-对 -对
- Yes. - Yes.
你监督过次多少...
How many courts martial...
多少次的...
..Martial courts have you...
军事法庭
..Overseen?
一次都没有
None!
这完全...
That is completely...
完全不重要 他会受到公正地审判
That is completely immaterial. The man will get a fair hearing.
如果你母亲现在在这里
If your mother was here now,
她会希望你怎么做呢
how would she want you to behave?
怀着...
With...
怀着善良
With kindness
和同情的心情
and empathy,
还是墨守成规
or with by-the-book rigidity?!
我母亲已经去世了 先生
My mother is dead, sir.
她在我五岁那年就死了
She died when I was five years old.
够了
Right.
中尉 请原谅我
Lieutenant, please forgive me.
你实在太不像话了
You are a disgrace!
拜托 中尉 原谅我
Oh, please, Lieutenant, forgive me.
我为什么会笑 路路通
Why did I laugh, Passepartout?
因为你累了 需要睡觉
Because you are tired and you need to sleep...
先生
Monsieur!
你上哪去了 菲克斯小姐
Where are you, Miss Fix?
卡帕斯
要我帮您叫辆马车吗 弗特斯克先生
Would you like me to get you a cab, Mr Fortescue?
不用 罗伯茨 我不需要
No, Roberts, I would not like that.
你有孩子吗 罗伯茨
Do you have children, Roberts?
没有 先生
No, sir.
能被自己的孩子爱着
To be loved by your own child...
是件极好的事
..Is a fine thing.
也许这是一个男人一生中最好的事
Perhaps the very finest thing that can ever happen to a man.
我曾经有个女儿
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表