剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
阿比盖尔·弗特斯克小姐
Miss Abigail Fortescue.
-欢迎回家 弗特斯克小姐 -谢谢
- Welcome home, Miss Fortescue. - Thank you.
福格 斐利亚 是你 先生 对吧
Fogg. Phileas. That's you, sir, is it?
没错 是的
It is, yes.
是的 如果你能让我们过去
Yes. If you could just let us get on,
-就再好不过了 -这儿写了 先生
- I'd be incredibly obliged... - It says here, sir,
你有一张仍然生效的逮捕令
there's an outstanding warrant for your arrest.
我的逮捕...太荒谬了
For my arr...? That's pr-preposterous.
-哪儿发出的逮捕令 -香港
- An arrest warrant from where? - Hong Kong.
那是个误会
That was a misunderstanding.
当然 小姐 但这里写了
I'm sure it was, miss. Still, there it is.
仍然生效的逮捕令
An outstanding warrant of arrest.
好好 给香港总督办公室
Yes. Yes. Send a telegram
发一封电报
to the governor's office in Hong Kong,
他们会说明一切
they'll explain everything.
发电报不是我的工作
It's not my job to send telegrams.
太荒谬了 我环游了世界
This is ridiculous. I have circumnavigated the world and...
谁负责发电报 警官
Who does send the telegrams, Officer?
-巴里 -去哪儿可以找到巴里
- Barry. - And where might we find Barry?
我想在他床上吧
In his bed, I should think.
-他几点上班 -早上八点
- When does he start work? - 8 am.
太晚了 我们会错过火车
That's too late. We'd miss the train,
最终会输掉赌注
we'd lose the wager.
先生 你应该在被捕前
You should have thought about that
就想到这一点
before you got yourself arrested, sir.
这个愚蠢的国家到底什么毛病
What is wrong with this stupid country?!
这个男人是英雄
This man is a hero.
这个愚蠢的国家非常乐意驱逐你 先生
This stupid country will happily deport you, sir,
要是你再这么激动的话 下一个
if you don't calm down. Next!
我父亲是《每日电讯报》的总编
My father is the editor of the Daily Telegraph.
真不错 小姐
That's nice for him, miss.
站过去 先生
Stand aside, sir,
你耽误后面人的行程了
you're making these people late for their connections.
我们正处于历史的转折点 警官
We are on the cusp of history, Officer.
你可以成为其中微小但光荣的一部分
You could be a small but glorious part of it.
我真幸运 站过去
Lucky old me, sir. Stand aside.
不 我不会输的
No. I will not fail.
下一个
Next!
福格先生
Mr Fogg!
放开他
Get off him!
-冷静 -80天了
- Calm down. - 80 days...
-起来 快点 -80天了
- Get him up. Come on. - 80 days...
进去吧 先生
In you go, sir.
对 我五点就走了
Yeah, I'll be gone by five,
这周就三个小时
so that's three hours this week.
谢谢告知 先生
Thanks for noting that, sir.
在你提问之前 我先告诉你
Before you ask, nothing has changed
从上次你问我到现在还是老样子
since the last time you asked me.
为什么我们的朋友还被关着 太过分了
Why is our friend still incarcerated? It's outrageous.
巴里说到香港的线路还是不通
Barry says the line to Hong Kong is still down.
线路一通 巴里会问明情况
When the line is up, Barry will make his enquiries.
-那是什么时候 -静待时机吧
- When will that be? - All in good time.
我们没时间了 都说好多遍了
We don't have time. That is what we keep telling you.
如果你们还继续骚扰我
If you two don't stop harassing me,
你们都会被关进去
you'll both have your own cells -
就过不了圣诞节了
and that's no way to spend Christmas.
差不多结束了
It's nearly over.
我们输了
We've failed.
可怜的福格先生
Poor Mr Fogg.
这会让他崩溃的
This will devastate him.
圣诞快乐 英国官僚
Merry Christmas, British bureaucracy.
你要去哪过圣诞节
Where will you spend Christmas?
你不用再担心我了
You don't have to worry about me any more.
要是我就想担心你呢
What if I want to worry about you?
你有大好生活等着你 菲克斯小姐
Your life is waiting for you, Miss Fix.
你的父亲 一份重要的职业
Your father, an important career.
你是说如果你继续待在伦敦
Are you saying that if you were to stay in London,
我们的友谊会阻碍我的事业
our friendship would be some sort of brake on my career,
或是我的幸福吗
my happiness?
所以你打算离开 伟大的路路通
So on you'll roll, the great Passepartout,
就这么高尚地留我一人面对我的命运吗
nobly leaving me behind to my fate?
万一你这种勇敢 无私 高尚的举动
What if this courageous, selfless, noble act of yours
其实一点不勇敢呢
isn't courageous at all?
万一这是懦夫之举呢
What if it's cowardice?
如果真♥相♥是你不敢关心他人
What if you're frightened of caring for someone
因为一旦这么做了 自己就可能会受伤
because if you care for someone, you might just get hurt?
我认为我们之间的友谊
I think that what we had can only truly make sense
只有在这次伟大的冒险中才能被人理解
in the middle of this great adventure.
那我们必须继续冒险
Then we must find another adventure.
我不知道未来有什么 没人知道
I don't know what the future holds, nobody does.
答应我一件事 路路通
Promise me one thing, Passepartout.
别再这么无私了
Don't try and be noble.
别离我而去
Don't slip away
以为这样我会过得更轻松
and think you'll be making my life easier.
向我保证
Promise me that.
路路通
Passepartout?
我保证
I promise.
第81天
抱歉等了这么久 先生
Sorry about the delay, sir.
不是巴里的错 香港的线路坏了
It wasn't Barry's fault. The line to Hong Kong was down.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
我知道你的身份 福格先生
I did know who you were, Mr Fogg,
但希望你能明白 这是我的工作
but I have a job to do, I'm sure you understand.
事情总会这样结束
It was always going to end this way.
我不该以为会有别的可能
Foolish to think otherwise.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 先生
Merry Christmas, sir.
你还好吗 先生
How are you, monsieur?
想回家
Looking forward to getting home.
-这不是你的错 这是... -别
- It wasn't your fault. It was... - No.
如果你不介意的话 不说这个了 菲克斯小姐
I'd rather not talk about it, Miss Fix, if you don't mind.
我想这一次我们真的完了
I think this time we are finally finished.
你差点就成功了 其他人也做不到更好了
You... You nearly made it. No-one could have done more.
利物浦轮船站
其他的不好说 但这一点他说得对
He's not right about much, but he's right about this.
这是次惊人的尝试
It was the most astonishing attempt.
你们很善良
You're both very kind.
不知道火车上有没有餐车
I wonder if there's a dining car on the train.
来了 来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
福格先生
Mr Fogg!
抱歉 格雷森 我把钥匙落在意大利了
Sorry, Grayson, lost my key somewhere over Italy.
你回来了 快进来
You're home! Come in, come in!
-你好 格雷森 -这是菲克斯小姐
- Hello, Grayson. - You know Miss Fix.
-和路路通 -你好 格雷森
- And Passepartout. - Bonjour, Grayson.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我们在《每日电讯报》上看到了你的冒险之旅
We've read all about your adventures in the Telegraph.
我们都以你为傲 先生
We're all very proud of you here, sir.
谢谢你 格雷森
Thank you, Grayson.
我不知道他们
I don't know about anyone else,
但我想喝一杯雪利酒
but I'm ready for a glass of sherry.
但这样时间不会太赶吗 先生
Aren't you cutting it a bit fine, sir?
什么赶时间
Cutting what a bit fine?
如果你要赢下赌注
Well, if you're to win the wager,
就得赶到改良俱乐部
you have to be at the Reform Club...
在15分钟内
..in 15 minutes.
亲爱的朋友 我们已经输了
My dear fellow, we have lost the wager.
我们必须在平安夜
We had to be back in London
一点前赶到伦敦
by one o'clock on Christmas Eve.
今天已经是圣诞节了
Today is Christmas Day.
抱歉 先生 但今天并不是圣诞节
I'm sorry, sir, but today is not Christmas Day.
先来杯雪利酒吧 好伙计
How about that glass of sherry? There's a good chap.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表