剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
这是你的逮捕令
This is a warrant for your arrest.
逮捕我
My arrest?
你敢
How dare you!
我要告诉总督 这太不像话了
I will speak to the Governor about this! It's an outrage!
我要把此事写在《每日电讯报》上
And I will write about it in the Telegraph!
我这辈子从未被如此羞辱过
I have never been so humiliated in my life.
东西在哪
Where is it?
什么东西
Where is what?
白龙玉佩
The White Dragon.
-我不知道 -长官...
- I have no idea! - Sir...
你昨天还说你没钱
Yesterday, you said you had no money.
我是没钱 现在也没有
I didn't! I don't!
你已经把白龙玉佩卖♥♥掉了吗
You've sold the White Dragon already?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
天啊 罗伯瑟姆 我什么都没偷
For God's sake, Rowbotham! I haven't stolen anything!
你会后悔让我妻子哭泣的 先生
You will rue the day you made my wife cry, sir.
我不是贼
I am not a thief!
-你犯了个弥天大错 -你听到我说的了吗
- You are making the most terrible mistake! - Do you hear me?
我不在乎输了打赌 但我不是贼
I don't care about losing the wager but I AM NOT A THIEF!
我们会救你出来 福格先生 我保证
We'll get you out, Mr. Fogg! I promise!
路路通
Passepartout...
告诉我 发生了什么事
What is going on? Tell me!
我要见雷江
I want to see Jiang Liei, now!
-这有什么关系... -雷江
- What has this got to do with...? - JIANG LIEI!
告诉我到底发生了什么 现在就说
You will tell me what is going on, and you will tell me now.
站起来
On your feet.
我想见律师
I want to see a lawyer.
再问一遍 福格 你把白龙玉佩卖♥♥给谁了
One more time, Fogg - who did you sell it to?
我告诉过你
I have told you.
我上次见到白龙玉佩时
The last time I saw the White Dragon,
是在克莱门斯夫人的脖子上
it was around Lady Clemency's neck.
如果你以为我不会鞭笞你 就大错特错了
If you think I won't flog you, you are very much mistaken.
-鞭笞我吗 -鞭笞
- Flog me? - Flog.
我有权接受审判 我是英国人
I am entitled to a trial. I am an Englishman.
这里不是英国
This is not England.
是香港
This is Hong Kong.
你偷了白龙玉佩吗
You stole the White Dragon?
小点声
Keep your voice down.
你偷了白龙玉佩却让福格先生背锅
You stole it and let Mr. Fogg take the blame?
不是看起来那样
It's not what it seems.
你听到他们说的了 他会坐牢的
You heard what they said! He's going to prison!
你为什么要干这么可耻的事
Why would you do such a shameful thing?
因为我们需要钱 购买♥♥前往日本的船票
Because we needed money to buy the tickets to get to Japan.
-因为我是个盗窃高手 -我不信你的话
- And because I am a great thief. - I don't believe you.
雷江说他会给我钱
Jiang Liei said he would give me money
如果我替他偷出坠饰
if I stole the pendant for him.
我以为在有人注意到它不翼而飞前
I thought we would be on the ship and away from here
我们已经坐在船上 远走高飞了
before anybody even noticed it had gone missing.
他们不会让他坐牢
They're not going to send him to prison.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
他们会在正午时分鞭笞他
They are going to flog him at noon.
中午12点 鞭打12下
12 strokes at 12 noon.
我去银行 他的钱现在可能到账了
I'll go to the bank, his money might be here by now.
钱不会到账 即使到账 他们也不会给你
It won't be there and, if it was, they wouldn't give it to you.
-那我就给我父亲发电报 -没时间了
- Then I'll wire my father. - There isn't time.
那你有什么建议 是你害我们陷入这种麻烦
Then what do you suggest? You got us into this mess!
我会告诉亨利爵士是我偷了白龙玉佩
I'll tell Sir Henry I stole the White Dragon,
这事与福格无关
it had nothing to do with Fogg.
然后呢
And then what?
他们会逮捕你 以儆效尤
They'll arrest you and make an example of you.
并且不会是简单打几鞭子
And it won't be a few lashes.
福格先生现在非常讨厌我
Mr. Fogg hates me at the moment,
我猜可能会永远讨厌我
and for all I know may hate me forever.
但在我见过的人中 他绝不会是小偷
But he is as far from being a thief as any man I have ever met.
让他因为没做过的事被鞭笞 简直太野蛮了
To have him flogged for something he didn't do would be barbaric.
他是英雄 无论你会怎么想
He is a hero, whatever you may think,
他不该
and he does not deserve
因为他没做过也永远不会做的事被鞭打
to be beaten for something he did not do and would never do.
你说完了吗
Have you finished?
很好 现在请出去
Good. Now, get out.
继续说 菲克斯小姐
Go on, Miss Fix.
克莱门斯 你没有必要让自己更难过
Clemency. There's no need to upset yourself further...
许多年前 斐利亚·福格犯了个错
Many years ago, Phileas Fogg made a mistake.
在本该追随爱情的时候
He followed duty and expectation,
他却遵从了责任和前程
when he should have followed love.
但他有勇气认识到那个错误有多愚蠢
But he had the courage to realise the folly of that mistake,
有勇气开启这次非凡之旅
to undertake this extraordinary journey,
向自己证明 梦想有时能打败期望
to prove to himself that dreams can sometimes defeat expectations.
他还是偷了白龙玉佩 这个谈话到此为止
He still stole the White Dragon, and that's the end of it.
他没偷 是我偷的
He didn't steal it. I did.
路路通
Passepartout...
我没准备让他的梦想终结于此
I wasn't prepared to let his dream end here.
是我偷走并卖♥♥了白龙玉佩
I stole it and sold it.
卖♥♥给了它曾经的主人
Sold it to the family it once belonged to.
对不起 夫人
I'm sorry, madame.
那你会把牢底坐穿
Then you will rot in prison.
不 求求你 他犯了错 但这只是...
No, I beg you! He made a mistake, but only...
我把白龙玉佩送给我妻子
I gave the White Dragon to my wife
作为我对她深爱与尊重的象征
as a token of my deep love and respect for her.
你进到我家...
And you come into my house...
亨利
Henry...
我知道你无怨无悔地跟着我满世界跑
I know you follow me around the world without complaint.
我知道这是个只有禁锢和责任的生活
I know it's a life of restraint and duty.
我不知道怎么对你甜言蜜语 克莱米
I never had much in the way of words to give you, Clemmie...
但我有白龙玉佩
...but I had the White Dragon.
放了斐利亚·福格吧 亨利
Let Phileas Fogg go, Henry.
但你的龙...
But your dragon...
我不想让你伤心
I never wanted to hurt your feelings,
但我戴着它一直觉得不舒服
but I've never really felt comfortable wearing it.
那不是我的爱情故事
It wasn't my love story.
更何况
And besides...
我有自己的爱情故事
...I have my own.
让开
Out of the way!
美丽的清晨却要执行非法鞭笞 唐纳森
Beautiful morning for an illegal flogging, Donaldson.
尽量保持这个折痕 好小伙
Try to keep the crease, there's a good chap.
你觉得这很有趣吗 福格
You think this is funny, Fogg?
一点也不
Not in the slightest.
为明知自己没做过的事被鞭打
There is nothing funny about being flogged
一点都不有趣
for something you know you didn't do.
住手
Stop!
我们拿到了总督的特赦
We have a pardon from the Governor.
求你
Please!
给 给你 快拿着
Here, here, take it!
-求你了 -放了他
- Please. - Release him!
请快送去
Go, please.
不
No!
停 别打了
Stop! Stop!
放了他
Release him.
会没事的
会没事的 先生
It's going to be all right, monsieur.
好吧...
All right...
欢迎乘坐卡尔纳蒂克号♥ 先生
Welcome aboard the Carnatic, sir.
谢谢 我要去我的船舱
Thank you. I'm going to my cabin.
我帮你开箱整理 先生
I'll unpack for you, monsieur.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
来杯提神的饮料吗
A refreshing drink?
我不需要你们 直至另行通知
I won't need either of you until further notice.
我想一个人待会
I want to be on my own.
我该道歉的
I should have said I was sorry.
我该告诉他事实的
I should have told him the truth.
现在不那么神秘了 艾斯黛拉
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表