剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
..I discover that my oldest and dearest friend
可能并不是英雄
may not be a hero after all.
他只是个凡人
Just a man...
犯了错的凡人
..Who made some mistakes.
很抱歉你打赌赢不了
I'm sorry you won't win your bet.
抱歉我低估了你 阿比盖尔
I apologise for underestimating you, Abigail.
我希望你能有肚量原谅我
I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
不只是原谅我
And not just me.
他的工作就是记录真♥相♥
His job was to write the truth...
而他选择了记录谎言
..And he chose to write lies.
这种事无法原谅
There can be no forgiveness.
你现在要怎么办
What will you do now?
我要回伦敦
I'll go back to London,
跟我父亲大吵一架
have a furious row with my father
然后回去报道狗和花之类的琐事
and then go back to reporting on dogs and flowers.
听起来很无聊
Sounds dull.
我注定只能干这些
It's what I was meant to do.
我以为能做到别的是在犯傻
I'm a fool for thinking anything different.
我嫁给埃伦伯勒勋爵时才18岁
I was 18 years old when I was married to Lord Ellenborough.
他的年龄是我的两倍 几乎不跟我说话
He was twice my age, barely talked to me,
更喜欢跟他的马和情妇们在一起
preferred the company of his horses and mistresses.
我每晚哭着入睡
I cried myself to sleep every night.
我问我母亲我能怎么办
And I asked my mother what I could do.
她说"没办法"
"Nothing," She said.
"他是你丈夫 你必须心存感激"
"He is your husband and you must be grateful."
我并不感激
I was not grateful.
我发誓我会过自己的生活 而非他人的生活
I swore I would live my life, not anybody else's.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
快点
Come on!
这场旅行对你来说重要吗
Is this journey important to you?
曾经重要
It was.
现在它毫无意义了
Now it means nothing.
也许你之前是为了错误的人上路
Perhaps you were undertaking it for the wrong person.
你选择 菲克斯小姐
It's your choice, Miss Fix.
我可以带你回荷台达
I can take you back to Al Hudaydah...
或者我可以带你穿越空白之地去亚丁
..Or I can take you across the Empty Quarter to Aden.
绿洲上可真安静
只有我们俩
怎么了 梅德韦尔
你是老了吗
我们正需要一场冒险
你也知道 丢下你不是我的主意
Just so you know, it wasn't my idea to leave you behind.
我很确定你一整晚
Oh, I'm sure you argued my case
都在激烈地劝他带上我
passionately all through the night.
我只是个男仆 没人听我的
I'm a mere valet, nobody listens to me.
你是个窝囊废 路路通
You're a man of straw, Passepartout.
只在乎你自己
You care only about yourself.
如果你们想熬过这一夜
If any of you want to survive the night...
就靠紧点
...you stay close together...
保持安静
...and you stay quiet.
从现在起会很危险
From here, it's very dangerous.
保持安静 跟紧点
Keep quiet, keep close.
-我不想要 -拿着
- I don't want it. - Take it.
我不会为有钱人的赌注杀人
I'm not killing anybody for a rich man's wager.
我不会因为你没有信仰而失去我妻子
I'm not losing my wife because you don't believe in anything.
拿着
Take it.
怎么了
What is it?
快下骆驼
Dismount, quickly.
他们也许只想要骆驼
Maybe they just want the camels.
不 他们想要我们
No, they want us.
-准备好 -准备好干什么
- Be ready. - Be ready for what?
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing!
路路通 还记得当我们...
Passepartout, do you remember when we...
躲开
Move!
快跑
Run!
那里
There!
当心 路路通
Be careful, Passepartout.
他们想让我们耗尽弹♥药♥
They're trying to get us to use up our ammunition.
如果看不见他们 我们怎样打败他们
How can we fight them if we can't even see them?
路路通
Passepartout!
路路通
Passepartout!
快跑 菲克斯小姐
Run, Miss Fix!
我快没子弹了
I'm nearly out.
我也是
As am I.
他们又来了
Here they come again.
仁慈的真♥主♥ 请帮助我们
抵御我们的敌人
照亮我们的路
他们去叫增援了
They've gone for reinforcements.
我们马上走 否则就得死
We go now or we die.
路路通
Passepartout!
到了 我的朋友
There she is, my friends...
亚丁
...Aden.
我们去买♥♥票吧
Let's go on ahead and buy our tickets.
希望不是艘穆♥斯♥林♥船 我必须喝杯啤酒
I hope it's not a Muslim ship. I simply must have a beer.
让他们在我船舱里帮我放好浴缸的水
Have them draw a bath for me in my cabin.
我需要好好洗个澡
I need a jolly good scrub.
石油烧起来就像罗马焰火筒 对吧
That petroleum, it burned like a Roman candle, didn't it?
这个新工业化世界将需要某种动力
This new industrial world is going to need some powering,
我在想 我们是否能利用那东西...
I wonder if we could actually utilise that stuff to...
我杀人了 先生
I killed a man, monsieur.
我知道你杀人了 这事很令人难受
I know you did, yeah. Nasty business.
是的
Yes.
我现在明白
I understand now
我试图在80天内环游世界
that my attempt to circumnavigate the world in 80 days
一定会遇到些巨大障碍
is not going to be without some extremely serious obstacles.
你现在仍只在意这个吗
That is still all you care about?
在80天内环游地球
Going around the world in 80 days?
-我都打赌了... -打赌
- I made a wager... - A bet?
这就是你在这里的唯一原因吗
That is the only reason you are here?
你难过是因为杀了人 我能理解
You're upset about killing a man, I understand that.
如果你不难过 我会对你很失望
I'd be disappointed in you if you weren't.
但我们现在必须忘了这事
But, you know, we have to put that behind us now,
放眼未来 好吗
look to the future, hm?
去印度
To India.
我去买♥♥船票
I'll go and secure our cabins.
然后去市场跟你和菲克斯小姐汇合 好吗
Meet you and Miss Fix back at the market. Yes?
你的朋友真是对自己极端感兴趣
Your friends really are extremely interested in themselves,
对吗 路路通
aren't they, Passepartout?
你是谁
Who are you?
喝一杯吗
Drink?
发给《每日电讯报》办公室
For the offices of The Daily Telegraph,
伦敦 舰队街
Fleet Street, London.
安全到达亚丁 句号♥
Safely in Aden, stop.
我们就此分别吧
This is where we leave you.
我代表我父亲 为他对
On behalf of my father, I would like to apologise
你和你丈夫的所作为道歉
for his behaviour towards you and your husband.
如果一切顺利 总有一天 我会当面告诉他
One day, God willing, I will tell him to his face
他对你们造成的伤害
of the great hurt he has done to you.
这对我来说已不再重要
It's not important to me any more.
-但你可以帮我做件事 -悉听尊便
- But there is one thing you could do for me. - Anything.
等你回到伦敦后
When you get back to London,
请告诉我的孩子...
tell my children...
我会告诉他们
I'll tell them.
简‧狄格比 非凡之人
Jane Digby, a marvel...
句号♥
...stop.
我做的每个决定 都是为了自己
Every decision I made, I made for myself.
欢乐属于我
The joy is mine.
痛苦也属于我
The pain is mine.
伯纳德·弗特斯克
Bernard Fortescue...
一个大骗子
...a liar...
句号♥
...stop.
我决定将让你们
I've decided I'm going to let you
继续随我环游世界
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表